Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him (3009 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Biglittlelois(f): 7:27pm On May 14, 2021
pansophist:
My rule is simple, and it is that I won't hit you first, but I promise, I will hit you last.

Only a child will hit me and I will overlook it, not an adult that understands the concept of consequence, responsibility, and civility. Questions like this give unscrupulous women the effrontery to assault men, with the belief that it is only men that should uphold the integrity of being non-violent, but not them.

So many potential domestic violent men here,

If you were saying this instead of typing, spittle would have filled everywhere, no be fight calm down

Do you want to compare the level of strength used by a female to a male? If a lady hits a guy first, he must have said terrible things to her, and she reacted with her hands, a reflex action, you hitting her afterwards is deliberate, which is wrong, and the level of hurt or pains she'd feel from your hit cannot be compared to hers, and yours can lead to intense bleeding or other physical bodily harm,

You guys should be sensible and logical in reasoning just cos you want to prove a baseless point to the female gender, totally uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by pansophist(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:

If you were saying this instead of typing, spittle would have filled everywhere, no be fight calm down

Do you want to compare the level of strength used by a female to a male? If a lady hits a guy first, he must have said terrible things to her, and she reacted with her hands, a reflex action, you hitting her afterwards is deliberate, which is wrong, and the level of hurt or pains she'd feel from your hit cannot be compared to hers, and yours can lead to intense bleeding or other physical bodily harm,

You guys should be sensible and logical in reasoning just cos you want to prove a baseless point to the female gender, totally uncalled for.

The quality of your brain is really low, to put it mildly, and your response is an evidence to that effect. Even more delusional that you've assumed yourself as being the logical one. You, logical. Lol grin

So if you're justifying violence against men because "he did something to warrant it", will you also justify it if its between women ? If your answer is yes, why should violence be the answer?, if it's no, then why is it acceptable if the victim is a man ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by angelfallz(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2021
If a female has the strength to assault a male she should have the strength to receive assault from the male.

4 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by angelfallz(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
A potential domestic violent woman spotted.

You want to assault men without consequences right?

I know some men that are willing to be assaulted and they wouldn't assault you back, these are their monikers
stanliwise
olisaEze
angelfrost

You can assault them all you want, they won't hit back.
Your type of men. grin

Biglittlelois:

4 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by angelfallz(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2021
Some women are looking for men that they would turn to punching bag.

pansophist:

The quality of your brain is really low, to put it mildly, and your response is an evidence to that effect. Even more shameful you've assumed yourself as being logical. You, logical. Lol grin

So if you're justifying violence against men because "he did something to warrant it", will you also justify it if its between women ? If your answer is yes, why should violence be the answer?, if it's no, then why is it acceptable if the victim is a man ?

4 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by stanliwise(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2021
angelfallz:

I know some men that are willing to be assaulted and they wouldn't assault you back, these are their monikers
stanliwise
olisaEze
angelfrost

Your type of men. grin

Stop looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by angelfallz(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2021
stanliwise:

Stop looking for attention

Nah I'm not. I'm just calling your attention to a suitable woman for your principles.

And also to expose you to how women twist such principles.

Shey you read what she wrote? How she defended women assaulting men because the man must have said terrible things to the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Biglittlelois(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2021
pansophist:

The quality of your brain is really low, to put it mildly, and your response is an evidence to that effect. Even more shameful you've assumed yourself as being logical. You, logical. Lol grin

Did you read my second paragragh at all? You cannot compare a reflex action to a deliberate attack, you cannot equate the force of a female hand to that of a male,

But since you want to keep hitting females because they hit first, like a child, as you don't even live in Nigeria where most mistake of men get away with domestic violence, pls do so or continue wherever you are, till she bleeds, get injured, or dies, when you're jailed, maybe you'll get sense by then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Biglittlelois(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2021
angelfallz:

stanliwise
olisaEze
angelfrost

Your type of men. grin

1 Like

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by pansophist(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Did you read my second paragragh at all? You cannot compare a reflex action to a deliberate attack, you cannot equate the force of a female hand to that of a male,

But since you want to keep hitting females because they hit first, like a child, as you don't even live in Nigeria where most mistake of men get away with domestic violence, pls do so or continue wherever you are, till she bleeds, get injured, or dies, when you're jailed, maybe you'll get sense by then.

Yea, I read all your responses including the second paragraph, but I chose to ask you those questions (that you didn't even answer) because answering them will reveal the errors in your comment.

Again, you're implying that women are only violent to men only because men have done something to deserve it, this is pure nonsense. Women can be violent because some humans are violent, it's not a male thing. A good example of female violence to men is Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.  I won't go into the details of that, but the whole world knows she was violent and harmed him even if he did nothing. He never touched her.

If a woman knows that she is weaker than a man, then the smart thing is to not attack a man. It is very common in Lagos for some women to slap bus conductors with the belief that they won't retaliate. Is this what you encourage? stop playing the ostrich.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Biglittlelois(f): 9:47pm On May 14, 2021
pansophist:

Yea, I read all your response including second paragraph, but I choosed to ask you those questions (that you didn't even answer) because answering them will reveal the errors in your comment.

Again, you're implying that women are only violent to men only because men have done something to deserve it, this is pure nonsense. Women can be violent because some humans are violent, its not a male thing. A good example of female violence to men is Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.  I won't go into the details of that, but the whole world know she was violent and harmed him even if he did nothing. He never touched her.

If a woman knows that she is weaker than a man, then the smart thing is to not attack a man. It is very common in Lagos for some women to slap bus cknductirs with the belief that he won't retaliate. Is this what you encourage ? stop playing the ostrich.

You are not getting what I'm saying/typing,

If a woman hits you, simply give her a stern warning then walk away, there are many men roting in jail today because they choose to be the boss by hitting back, don't even compare it with women cos it is very few, and those women in jail used harmful objects, not their hands, there are many men in jail for just using their hands on a woman, not to talk of harmful objects, that is why I say you do not have to retaliate, simply walk away to avoid "had I know", hitting back to prove a baseless point is stupidity, it can put you in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by stanliwise(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2021
angelfallz:

Nah I'm not. I'm just calling your attention to a suitable woman for your principles.

And also to expose you to how women twist such principles.

Shey you read what she wrote? How she defended women assaulting men because the man must have said terrible things to the woman.
Well here is my take
@Biglittlelois
Do you want to compare the level of strength used by a female to a male? If a lady hits a guy first, he must have said terrible things to her, and she reacted with her hands, a reflex action,
Obviously, women and men of same weight, men are naturally strong and this being this way then it means that women shouldn't resort to violent measures to find justice else you're entering into the man's arena.

you hitting her afterwards is deliberate, which is wrong, and the level of hurt or pains she'd feel from your hit cannot be compared to hers, and yours can lead to
Well this statement is quite right, you can't scratch your eye same way you scratch your buttock and this exact thing I warn men about when in public, if a women slaps you or go violent against you. you can either refuse to react and instead gain empathy of the crowd or
Hit her in a way she would not have any physical evidence against you and this is giving her a sound resetting brain slap such as you can see the red cheek.
Instead I get disappointed when men push, blow or hit women in place like mouth, eyes stomach or hit with objects. This kind of retaliation only does one thing. it change the narrative and garner sympathy.

The point of contention is that if you must go physical with a woman, do it in a smart way, for me slaps do the magic, if not one, then two or three but as you know sometimes don't start at all, else you may loose your anger. study thyself and know when to come in for yourself, but even if you don't react immediately, react later, just find a way to balance it

Well this last point is totally off, logical sense is for everyone and everyone shouldn't start what they can't finish. If you must get back at a man you have alot of platform to so. Don't go with him into his arena. He is most likely stronger than you're.
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by crackhaus: 9:49pm On May 14, 2021
ShaqFu:

Ha! I'm sure most feminist won't reason along this line. In their demented thought process, a man should hold back and let a woman physically assault him, why? Because he's a man. Imagine such narrow minded way of reasoning.
It's called a Princess Syndrome (PS) – a psychological disorder.

And like all psychological disorders, the patients all believe they're normal.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Regex: 10:35pm On May 14, 2021
pansophist:

This is a big trap. She would jump.

3 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by angelfallz(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2021
The bolded,
May God bless you abundantly.
Why would a woman attack a man when she knows he is stronger than her?
The answer is, she has been taught by some people that, if a woman attacks/assaults a man he would not retaliate. That the man would just keep quiet and walk away.

The people that teach this erroneous principle, are actually encouraging violence against men.

Slapping/attacking/assaulting a woman back is not to show power, as some erroneously claim. It is let the woman know that you're not a punching bag that she can use to take out her anger on.

I'm glad that Biglittlelois actually commented the way she did. This is because her comments exposed the real reason why some women want men to, shut up and accept assaults/slaps/ beatings and walk away quietly without retaliation.

In one of the screenshots I posted, notice how the guy said, "she knew damn well I wouldn't hit back"

Women take advantage of men that don't hit back. That's why I said men not hitting back encourages violence against men.

Women that grew up around men that would hit them back do not go about assaulting/attacking men.

pansophist:

Yea, I read all your responses including the second paragraph, but I chose to ask you those questions (that you didn't even answer) because answering them will reveal the errors in your comment.

Again, you're implying that women are only violent to men only because men have done something to deserve it, this is pure nonsense. Women can be violent because some humans are violent, it's not a male thing. A good example of female violence to men is Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.  I won't go into the details of that, but the whole world knows she was violent and harmed him even if he did nothing. He never touched her.

If a woman knows that she is weaker than a man, then the smart thing is to not attack a man. It is very common in Lagos for some women to slap bus conductors with the belief that they won't retaliate. Is this what you encourage? stop playing the ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Prodigee: 12:04am On May 15, 2021
Well, one good turn deserves another!
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Trey195(m): 12:23am On May 15, 2021
Bros you sef see the kine question you dey ask. No be jezebel/delilah descendants again ni? You dey discuss gender that wants to eat their cake and still have it. Very selfish and self-centred creatures.
- "I must chop my man's money"
- What about yours?
- "It's my own money and I will enjoy it alone as well"
Their middle name is deception, so nothing suprises one again. The world is so fvcked up because society bows to 'pussy power' and weaker gender bullshit.
"What a man can do, a woman can even do better" But they won't be in the war front or where the heat is. Deluded feminists want equality with men but still want to be treated as FEmales in their own rights. Very confused gender.
They choose to ignore or are simply oblivious of the fact that 'man' and 'woman' can never be equals.
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Ishilove: 4:45am On May 15, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Yes the question remained the same ""should a man physically assault a woman that assaulted him ..( I'll really like to know everyone opinions about this article.......

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Yes please. It is called 'equal opportunity ass whopping'.

Violence begets violence.

3 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Evergreen2x: 8:17am On May 15, 2021
richeeyo:
No never, a lady once slapped me in school in front of everyone, due to some class arguments and I kept cool, packed her things from the floor, the next week, we were having sex
Your stupidity is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by richeeyo(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2021
Evergreen2x:
Your stupidity is legendary
Olohun....... Lol
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by emmyN(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2021
I would hit anyone that hits me. It's self defense and is justifiable by law.
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by pansophist(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2021
Regex:

This is a big trap. She would jump.

You self see wetin I do there abi ? grin

I know she won't answer it. If it is not double standards, then she will have no standards at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by pansophist(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You are not getting what I'm saying/typing,

If a woman hits you, simply give her a stern warning then walk away, there are many men roting in jail today because they choose to be the boss by hitting back, don't even compare it with women cos it is very few, and those women in jail used harmful objects, not their hands, there are many men in jail for just using their hands on a woman, not to talk of harmful objects, that is why I say you do not have to retaliate, simply walk away to avoid "had I know", hitting back to prove a baseless point is stupidity, it can put you in trouble.

Then there is something wrong with the legal system then, slavery and colonialism was legal before, does it makes it right? Is it fair that a man who is the victim of her aggression faced with legal consequences just for being naturally stronger than a woman? Is it also fair that a man is punished for defending himself just because she is weaker?

If it is between two females and one is stronger, should the stronger female be imprisoned for retaliating when the aggressor is the weaker one? doesn't it encourage women to be violent because they can always evade consequences under the tag that she is weak? what kind of justice system will that be? in good conscience, is it fair to you? As usual, I know you won't answer this but okay, I do not expect logic from you.

If a woman can earn as much as a man, even though in many cases, she got the job to fulfill some quota rubbish like the Fulanis, then she can receive as much slap as a man. A basic rule to self-preservation is not to fight against what can harm you. You see it with animals, a deer flee in the presence of a lion, a chicken flees when a human shows up, and so on. If animals can understand this natural rule to self-preservation, what more you an adult human?

Even me as a man, it would be stupid of me to punch Anthony Joshua and expect him to walk away because he is a professional fighter and can injure me. Because he is stronger doesn't mean I have the right to harm him, or that he can't feel pain. It is expected that I should not punch, instead of punching and not expecting retaliation. How many times have you crushed a mosquito biting you even if you're a million times stronger and heavier than it? Why didn't your argument of ''walking away'' apply then? You have sense. Use it.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On May 15, 2021
Just so you people know, a woman can kill a man. So, if you’re in danger, please don’t let the notion that one should never lay hands on a woman lead to your death.
As long as your response is commensurate with the level of violence dished to you, nobody can reasonably fault your actions.

I mean if someone slaps you and you pummel them to shreds, it’s not commensurate. However if someone is holding actively brandishing a knife about to stab you and you shoot them, you’re well within reasonable measures of self defense.

Somethings are just common sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by BluntCrazeMan: 2:08pm On May 15, 2021
richeeyo:
No never, a lady once slapped me in school in front of everyone, due to some class arguments and I kept cool, packed her things from the floor, the next week, we were having sex

JUST THAT??
JUST SEX??

3 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by pansophist(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2021
cococandy:
Just so you people know, a woman can kill a man. So, if you’re in danger, please don’t let the notion that one should never lay hands on a woman lead to your death.
As long as your response is commensurate with the level of violence dished to you, nobody can reasonably fault your actions.

I mean if someone slaps you and you pummel them to shreds, it’s not commensurate. However if someone is holding actively brandishing a knife about to stab you and you shoot them, you’re well within reasonable measures of self defense.

Correct, woman wey get sense, come fine join am cool

Of course, a woman can injure and kill a man, but in the world of biglittlelois, women cannot because ''men are stronger'' grin JUst a simple google search about many men have died in the hands of women, but no, she will instead argue about something that is futile.

It is about proportionality. But surely, a man should not relent in beating the shit out of an abusive woman. Simple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by olisaEze(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2021
angelfallz:

stanliwise
olisaEze
angelfrost

Your type of men. grin

It appears ure going thru a really rough patch, and have concluded that all ur problems are caused by the other gender. If I was the type, I would pray for u. But alas, I can only buy u some bottles of origin to calm ur angry soul. Take heart eh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Biglittlelois(f): 2:34pm On May 15, 2021
Do you want to compare the level of strength used by a female to a male? And the level of hurt or pains she'd feel from your hit cannot be compared to hers, and yours can lead to intense bleeding or other physical bodily harm, or death

@Pansophist, what is the difference between what I said above, and what coco said below?

I mean if someone slaps you and you pummel them to shreds, it’s not commensurate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Richy4(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2021
angelfallz:
If a female has the strength to assault a male she should have the strength to receive assault from the male.

grin grin grin grin grin
It's like you were the son of Whoopi Goldberg.... This was exactly Whoopi's line of argument when I watched the programme years back called The View on ABC when it was their hot topic in US.

That day, it was really funny apparently a US female celebrity slapped her husband, and the husband returned it with equal measure... Some said that men should be gentlemen and not to retaliate...

1 Like

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by Goalnaldo(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2021
cococandy:

if no be say you don Marry ehn, I for fire catapult of ......
Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by pansophist(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

@Pansophist, what is the difference between what I said above, and what coco said below?

The difference is in the proportionality of retaliation. Which I support. Yours in to not hit a woman just because she is a weaker gender.

5 Likes

Re: Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him by angelfallz(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2021
Wrong on all fronts grin grin grin

olisaEze:

It appears ure going thru a really rough patch, and have concluded that all ur problems are caused by the other gender. If I was the type, I would pray for u. But alas, I can only buy u some bottles of origin to calm ur angry soul. Take heart eh. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together / Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It / Imagine Requesting For A Laptop As Part Of The Bride Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.