Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,024 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days (34991 Views)

Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds / Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) / Dismissed Soldier Rapes 3-year-old Girl In Abuja, Threatens Family. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by Masterkernel1: 3:19pm On May 13, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari please Send more northern soldiers down South ...
Sai barber
Sai APc

But Karma never sleeps

The world has left the North in the stone-age. We will never descend so low in class like those middle-aged beasts running through the wild rearing animals.
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by airminem(f): 3:23pm On May 13, 2021
Kosiso12:
SHOCKING!!! How Soldier Raped 13-year-old Girl At Ebonyi War Zone

https://leadership.ng/soldier-allegedly-defiles-13-year-old-girl-at-ebonyi-war-zone/amp/
Rape is evil. The allege soldier is from Ogun state & not from the north as people are making all sort of blames
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by Emekus999(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2021
That soldier should be killed
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by IQUIT(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by Freddo99(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2021
The soldier raped the girl on the 21st of may 2021, and today is 13th may 2021, this kind of journalism.
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by GOFRONT(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2021
Anywhere I see a soldier, I see a Dog in camouflag
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by Dayvidblue: 4:35pm On May 13, 2021
Pierocash:
I can bet anyone that the soldier may not even be a northerner
I guess the soldier is your brother, pls come clear.
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by Cooky007(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2021
Cross examined your report. Is it 21 march or april? But not may. You 7days ahead of time. A you the terminator? Calculating ahead of time. Those zombies are use to it. Its not a new thing with them 90% are used to it inform the DHQs.
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 13, 2021
I hope the useless governor umahi is happy now!
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by Richthekid: 6:49pm On May 13, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by bellotaofeek: 7:38pm On May 13, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari please Send more northern soldiers down South ...
Sai barber
Sai APc

But Karma never sleeps
Karma is 2 years away
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by Moscodee1990(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2021
abobote:
That's why the Gods abandoned all these soldiers coz of their numerous atrocities
Not all of them
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by raskal(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2021
(Am a male) When ever I here story like this it make me hate men some times
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by kechywillz(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2021
Why was the soldiers name not written on this article cause I know if it was a christian soldier,every one would have know his name
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by donsheddy1(m): 7:15am On May 14, 2021
Mrs. Chima who spoke to Leadership alleged that the incident happened on the 21th of May 2021, at about 3pm

You try.
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by Adetayo1978(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2021
That is too bad.
Re: Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days by Thomist(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2021
Fejoku:
What was her crime? Nigeria, what was her crime? I feel her pain and it won't be in vain. The beast will be a feast. Weep not sister! Weep not daughter!

She committed a crime. yes. Her crime is that she is a Nigerian where terrorists are recruited to the military.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Rapes 12-yr-old Daughter In Bayelsa, Aborts Pregnancy(photo) / Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her / 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.