Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

That Pharoah Must Die!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Pharoah Must Die!!! (494 Views)

No Plagues And No Pharoah Died At Sea / Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Pharoah Must Die!!! by Righteousness2(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2021
Connect yourself and loved ones to this Earth Shaking program right now.
Every Pharoah in Nigeria must Die!!
Every pharaoh in our Various Nations, Families , Businesses, etc Must Die!!
Every Pharoah in form of Covid must Die!!
Every Pharoah situation, challenges or Personalities Must Die!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Zcz867RDs
Re: That Pharoah Must Die!!! by emorse(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2021
Sorry to say but the caption is funny. Wish you Godspeed though.
Re: That Pharoah Must Die!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2021
“You heard that it was said: ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ However, I say to you: Do not resist the one who is wicked, but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other also to him. And if a person wants to take you to court and get possession of your inner garment, let him also have your outer garment; and if someone in authority compels you into service for a mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one asking you, and do not turn away from one who wants to borrow from you. “You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is Perfect"

Matthew 5:38-48

Jesus came to save not to destroy, so learn to pray for your enemies and those persecuting you. That's the wise counsel from God's only begotten son! Matthew 17:5

May you have PEACE! smiley

Righteousness2:
Connect yourself and loved ones to this Earth Shaking program right now.
Every Pharoah in Nigeria must Die!!
Every pharaoh in our Various Nations, Families , Businesses, etc Must Die!!
Every Pharoah in form of Covid must Die!!

It's Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Zcz867RDs
Re: That Pharoah Must Die!!! by Righteousness2(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2021
I have always told you that you lack a knowledge and Understanding of GOD and His Word. Misplacement , Misquoting and Misinformation of Scriptures is your Hobby!
Listen!!
It is a Righteous thing For GOD to Recompense Tribulation to those that Trouble His People!!

THAT PHAROAH MUST DIE!!

MaxInDHouse:
“You heard that it was said: ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ However, I say to you: Do not resist the one who is wicked, but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other also to him. And if a person wants to take you to court and get possession of your inner garment, let him also have your outer garment; and if someone in authority compels you into service for a mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one asking you, and do not turn away from one who wants to borrow from you. “You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is Perfect"

Matthew 5:38-48

Jesus came to save not to destroy, so learn to pray for your enemies and those persecuting you. That's the wise counsel from God's only begotten son! Matthew 17:5

May you have PEACE! smiley

Re: That Pharoah Must Die!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2021
I'm not the one speaking in the Bible book of Matthew 5:38-48 and the person who said we should listen to the counsel from Jesus! Matthew 17:5
So if your own understanding surpasses that of Jesus and his father it's OK Sir!

Righteousness2:
I have always told you that you lack a knowledge and Understanding of GOD and His Word. Misplacement of Scriptures is your Hobby!
It is a Righteous thing For GOD to Recompense Tribulation to those that Trouble His People!!

THAT PHAROAH MUST DIE!!

Re: That Pharoah Must Die!!! by Righteousness2(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not the one speaking in the Bible book of Matthew 5:38-48 and the person who said we should listen to the counsel from Jesus! Matthew 17:5
So if your own understanding surpasses that of Jesus and his father it's OK Sir!

That's Exactly what I say to u!
When you Lack Knowledge and Understanding of GOD and His Word!
Misquoting, Misplacement and Misinformation of Scriptures become a Hobby!
That's why The Scriptures says in Hosea.
" My People are Destroyed for Lack of Knowledge "
Re: That Pharoah Must Die!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2021
Obviously you're knowledgeable than both father and son together, i can see that! smiley

Righteousness2:

That's Exactly what I say to u!
When you Lack Knowledge and Understanding of GOD and His Word!
Misquoting, Misplacement and Misinformation of Scriptures become a Hobby!
That's why The Scriptures says in Hosea.
" My People are Destroyed for Lack of Knowledge "

Re: That Pharoah Must Die!!! by Righteousness2(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Obviously you're knowledgeable than both father and son together, i can see that! smiley

Come out from that Ungodly jw sect u are involved in so the veil can be taken away from your eyes.
Until you come out! There is nothing you will be able to see or know!
And you will continue to speak Grammar but being messed up Spirtually!
Re: That Pharoah Must Die!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2021
Come out from where? cheesy

The place where God's word is preached and practiced accordingly, you're saying an intelligent human being should leave to come and join who o? cheesy
You that's cursing your enemies when God's son asked us to PRAY for our enemies and those persecuting us.
My friend, if it's your profile name that's deceiving you please change it, because you're far away from the righteousness of God. You are not different from Boko Haram who feels all those disturbing their prayers from being answered should be exterminated.
The only difference is they want to act for their bloodsucking god while you are praying to your murderous god! cheesy

Righteousness2:

Come out from that Ungodly jw sect u are involved in so the veil can be taken away from your eyes.
Until you come out! There is nothing you will be able to see or know!
And you will continue to speak Grammar but being messed up Spirtually!
Re: That Pharoah Must Die!!! by Righteousness2(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Come out from where? cheesy

The place where God's word is preached and practiced accordingly, you're saying an intelligent human being should leave to come and join who o? cheesy
You that's cursing your enemies when God's son asked us to PRAY for our enemies and those persecuting us.
My friend, if it's your profile name that's deceiving you please change it, because you're far away from the righteousness of God. You are not different from Boko Haram who feels all those disturbing their prayers from being answered should be exterminated.
The only difference is they want to act for their bloodsucking god while you are praying to your murderous god! cheesy

I am through with you!
You can choose to keep Wallowing in Darkness or you Come out and Embrace Light!
The time to Seprate the Sheep and goats is at Hand.
It's Your Choice!
There is no more time!
Re: That Pharoah Must Die!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2021
Exactly but ironically you're a goat if you can't present God's people serving Him as His flock today!
The sheep always do things in common and they're always orderly in everything they do while the goat behaves like any other domestic animal around.
You know already that i worship with JWs the global family of peace loving worshipers so i don't need to present the flock of God to you.
But look at you, i'm quoting God's word and what God's son COMMANDED his followers to do yet you're arguing blindly.
So my friend stop deceiving yourself, you're a typical GOAT! smiley

Righteousness2:

I am through with you!
You can choose to keep Wallowing in Darkness or you Come out and Embrace Light!
The time to Seprate the Sheep and goats is at Hand.
It's Your Choice!
There is no more time!

(1) (Reply)

Little Children, Keep Yourselves From Idols. / God Make Me Tolu Ilori Have Money / Why Are Nigerians Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.