Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate (25431 Views)

Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate / Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Culture101: 3:10pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:
May Allah turn Muslims into his religion with beautiful turning.
May He destroy all enemies of Islam

DUMB ASS...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Amanda4life: 3:10pm On May 13, 2021
I LIKE THE GAME OF DRONE.

KA GBOOOM

SHRAAAAAAH KA GBUMMMM.

ahhhh. Terrorist on the run
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by stanliwise(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
We disagree!!!

Israel should finish the head slammers completely!

Chase the bastards and finish them!!!

Long live Israel

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!!!

Death to all head banging terrorists!
This is extremism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by stanliwise(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2021
Biafranboys:
The fulanis led government have no right to talk to Israel and this is why Israel should openly support biafra because we are pro Israel we all know the people in the North are all anti srael and pro hamas
This is bigotry at its height. I think this all iPob and Fulanis
You Both are just playing games
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Amorprincesa24: 3:16pm On May 13, 2021
Buhari has not removed the dirt in his eyes to enable him see clearly to remove the dirt in their eyes.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by chaloskyx: 3:17pm On May 13, 2021
DO YOU KNOW THE FG IS A CLOUT CHASER WHO ARE YOU TO TELL OTHER NATIONS TO DE SCALATE WHEN THERE ARE GROUPS LIKE ESN BANDITS AND BOKOHARAM RAVAGIBG YOUR COUNTRY HOW MANY CORRESPONDENCE HAVE YOU SENT TO THEM TO DE ESCALATE? THESE PEOPLE GOVERNING NIGERIA ARE JOKERS AND HAVE NO IOTA OF SHAME LIKE YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE AND YOU ARE USING YOUR LAST BUCKET OF WATTER TO QUENCH ANOTHER PERSONS PROBLEMS. ONE THING IS FOR SURE THE CURRENT CROP OF LEADERS NO SEND NIGERIA OR ITS PEOPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by saintrow1: 3:17pm On May 13, 2021
E no concern you mind your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by oshonwambada: 3:18pm On May 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Hahaha your house is on fire and you are poke nosing in another man's affairs. Buhari is stupid.
he is more than stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by MyPoint: 3:18pm On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

You've no answer for Boko Haram terrorists killing your citizens for fun...

You have no answers for bandits kidnapping and killing students and worshippers even when ransom are been paid.

You have no answers for the marauding Fulani herdsmen destroying people's lives...

But here you are like a full blown hypocrite meddling in other nations affairs.

What a useless Buhari-led administration.

Totally misplaced priority.
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Temptee101(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2021
grin

I swear bugari na fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Habeyy(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2021
tongue
Hypocrisy
Yeye dey smell
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by dapadawee: 3:21pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

al humqaa should stop quoting me
Islam is the only thing that needs to be destroyed. You Moslem you're a problem in India in France USA Nigeria Somalia China the only place that's peaceful is where Islam is prohibited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

allah that couldn't fight for himself or herself is the one that want to destroy whatever enemies.. Tell Saudi Arabia government to help you fight this battle I swear Israel go turn all of una to ashes
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
dapadawee:

Islam is the only thing that needs to be destroyed. You Moslem you're a problem in India in France USA Nigeria Somalia China the only place that's peaceful is where Islam is prohibited.

Am yet to understand why this statement is always true since I was born..........
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by seohubb: 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
Go and settle your wahala before putting mouth for another country matter

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Kingzjayzee: 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
Make e no be like say we no talk anything becos of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Idzitari1(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2021
Which of the Nigerians are telling them to de-escalate. Go ahead Isreal make sure u eliminate them all. Confused religion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by foreshore(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2021
lalasticlala:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja
PRESS RELEASE
MFA /PR/2021/18

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ON THE DEVELOPMENTS IN ISRAEL. AND PALESTINE

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to state that the Federal Government of Nigeria is watching with great concern, the unfolding developments in Israel and the State of Palestine and urges both parties to see reason and de-escalate the hostilities.

The Nigerian Government further urges the two parties to remain committed to the two-state solution and, in the meantime, guarantee the rights of all citizens to live in peace and dignity.

Signed
Ferdinand Nwonye
Spokesperson
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Thursday, 13 May 2021.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaMFA/status/1392803820602892289?s=19

See country wey get wood for him eye dey advice the one wey na just speck he get. Shameless country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 13, 2021
Zoo face your own problems...

All Aboki with em own buta ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Haliraph(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

Everything about Islam is to destroy.
Can't you guys just simply love your enemies and pray for those who despitefully hate you like Christ Jesus commanded his followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by spartan50(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

Future terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2021
See anger from people's comments. I thought by now we all should be familiar with the clueless government of India amian of Nigerian

For your contemporary building design and construction, do well to contact us , you will never complain as it can't be a buhari affair with us......
Check my signature for details
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 13, 2021
Buhari Right Now.

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Zygosis: 3:37pm On May 13, 2021
Haliraph:

Everything about Islam is to destroy.
Can't you guys just simply love your enemies and pray for those who despitefully hate you like Christ Jesus commanded his followers.
Is that what Isreal is doing? By Occupying Palestinian's land and bombing gaza kids to death
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by MisfitHPG: 3:37pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

Christians have better things to do than be your enemy and God has already forsaken you..go and look for the demon you worship

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by escohido123: 3:39pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

But u are ur own enemy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by bastardmod: 3:41pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

Israel.....please kill off all those terrorist bast#rds

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Lush100(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2021
You mean so Nigeria is telling Israel & Palestine that is having a week of fighting to de-escalate when we have been overrun by bokjaram, bandits and economic mishap for more than 5 years;
And we have no effective response from FG?

End shall never wonder.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Kinzo0917(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

shut up. Islam is d enemy of this world. No nation can defeat Isreal because it is Jesus Christ birth place. All Islamic nations conbined together can never defeat Isreal. If you doubt me, go and read about the 6 days war. How Isreal defeated all the whole arab countries. God is always with Isreal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Chirowman(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2021
Wahala ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Cooky007(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2021
NIGERIAN HYPOCRITES
IT IS POP AND CLEAR THAT THE PRESENT INSECURITY PROBLEM IN THE COUNTRY IS BEEN MASTER MINDED
BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI POINT BLANK.. NO MORE NO LESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garissa University College In Kenya Attacked By Gunmen (photo) / Huawei In Preparation To Lay Off Hundreds Of US Workers (photos) / Brazilian Ex-President, Lula, Surrenders To Police, Begins 12-year Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.