Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? (1924 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by nojeemat: 10:36pm On May 13, 2021
I need very matured and reasonable advice.
I have high libido and can have sex with my wife once daily except during her menstrual cycle.
She's always grumbling and complaining she's not interested and I would just ignore. Sometimes days without sex. I have to beg for it most times.
She gives me attitude and talks to me without respect. What should I do please?
I'm getting tired already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by slimjohn2k5: 10:56pm On May 13, 2021
Truth is that you married her because she doesn't like sex.
Men marry such women so they feel at peace because such women are very less likely to cheat.

Oga find a Way ohhh, buy her goodies she go flung am open

4 Likes

Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by stupidmod3: 11:16pm On May 13, 2021
get a side chick.
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by GboyegaD(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2021
Are you meeting expectations (in all wise)? Do you help with house chores?
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by GboyegaD(m): 11:55pm On May 13, 2021
nojeemat:

I do all the house chores. 98%

In that case, I will suggest you study her to know what turns her on.
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by Frankicent(m): 1:02am On May 14, 2021
Well, I'm not married Sha. But my opinion is why not sit her down and ask her why she's sex starving you.

If possible, buy her something she love and use phycology to make her talk. She might be cheating or she has a low libido. Do your research.

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by stupidmod3: 3:24am On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:

Not good at that.
learn
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by Cutehector(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2021
See wetin church girl don cause.. Marry bad girl una no go hear. Thats how i went to see one girl and she hugged me tightly, when the time for do came, omo princess carry rosary begin to pray. I no need oracle to tell me say this babe go starve me of sex if i marry her. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by stupidmod3: 7:17am On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:
Guess that's what I have to do.
good
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by stupidmod3: 7:18am On May 14, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Truth is that you married her because she doesn't like sex.
Men marry such women so they feel at peace because such women are very less likely to cheat.

Oga find a Way ohhh, buy her goodies she go flung am open

wow just wow ur logic is just damn wow, doc Phil in d house people hahaha.
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by stupidmod3: 7:19am On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:

I do all the house chores. 98%

u do all the house work, u no get work ni?
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by stupidmod3: 7:28am On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:

I have two remote jobs bro. I work from home full time.
. give me one.

n stop doing house chores all d time cause u work from home
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by stupidmod3: 7:31am On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:
lol. Are you a java developer?

nah use to program with php, had to quit programming
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by duduade: 7:42am On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:
I have high libido and can have sex with my wife once daily except during her menstrual cycle.
She's always grumbling and complaining she's not interested and I would just ignore. Sometimes days without sex. I have to beg for it most times.

Did you know about her dislike for sex before marriage
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by stupidmod3: 8:01am On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:

You ran away. Chaaaaai. I almost did also
just got tired
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by Havesomesense(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:

Do you make her com during sex?, if you don't then she's not getting maximum satisfaction.

My advice
I Always make my Girlfriend com multiple times before I com. Do same.

Use LUBRICANT during Sex and thank me later.
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by duduade: 8:34am On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:
I knew kind of. I just didn't know it will get to this level.

Huge mistake you made my Brother

What she was already displaying before marriage what made you think she will be yielding after marriage

Maybe you would eventually have to buy her all these related oils they sell o. Hear it enhances and both partners enjoy the act
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by duduade: 2:48pm On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:
where can I get such oils?

Are you on instagram ??

You can check

thowbie_makeovers

Read up reviews

This is just one of them from this week i think

Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:
Ur Own Self Too Much. U Should Execise Patience & Self-control.
Re: I Love Sex So Much But My Wife Doesn't. She Doesn't Care. Is It an Issue? by yeyebrity: 6:22pm On May 14, 2021
nojeemat:

You should have discussed your high libido with her during courtship. The reason why most marriages are failing is that most couples didn't open up with each other prior to getting married. They just jump right into it. As it is, you don't expect her to cope and you just have to adjust. Sex ain't food and you should learn to be disciplined.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Leave Or Stay / He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. / Is This Man Action Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.