Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,167 members, 7,864,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fr Mbaka : Why The Noise And Hatred? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka : Why The Noise And Hatred? (262 Views)

Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka : Why The Noise And Hatred? by Emmahunk(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2021
Of late the fiery priest of the Adoration Ministry Enugu, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka has been in the news since he withdrew his support for the government in power which he hitherto supported.
He has been called so many names including fake prophet and has even been accused of withdrawing his support because he was refused juicy contracts.
While I do not want to dwell on any of these, I want to address the only two questions that have been on the lips of many?
The question is, "is it possible for God to tell him yes during the elections and now to tell him no?
My simple answer is YES!
In Isaiah 38 :5, God sent prophet Isaiah to King Hezekiah and told him that he would not recover from his illness and will surely die.
On hearing this, King Hezekiah wept bitterly and cried unto God. He reminded God of his past obedience and pleaded for mercy. Guess what? God heard him and overruled himself.
Yes, God over ruled himself and sent Isaiah back to King Hezekiah with the good news that He had added 15 years to the kings life.
Now, the question is, does that make Isaiah a false prophet?
Believe it or not, Fr Mbaka is a man of God and has proven that he is an instrument through which God is working!
On the part of the Catholic Diocese of Enugu, I expect nothing less.
Even in our personal environments, once you exhibit any sign of knowledge, experience or excellence, you become a target for haters.
I pray that God will continue anointing the priest afresh daily for the great work he is doing in the Lord's vineyard.
If you can't deal with it, then simply allow the priest be.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Christians Beheaded In Indonesia- Christiangospel TV / Robert Madu Sermons / [VIDEO Proof] : Osogbo Muslims Attack Egungun Masquerade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.