Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. (30813 Views)

‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / 9 Popular Online Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria - What Are Regulators Doing? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by babaneenoni(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2021
Deposit 5k and get 10 after 45min even centre bank can't trade your money bank double it after 45min crazy people
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by sammirano: 3:30pm On May 14, 2021
GoLEarn:

Who's saying nonsense. Lol

Xrp getting delisted doesn't mean it won't moon in the future if it remains a solid project. You are the one with little knowledge. This is not a crypto thread by the way and I won't like to derail.

I'm not saying you won't lose on Crypto. What's I'm saying is that with knowledge and experience, you'll gain much more than you'll lose. There is no financial liberation instruments that doesn't have their own element of risk and I'm surprised you don't know that.

You need lecturing but i wont be your teacher. I didn't study finance for 5 years investment for 1 year and expect you to understand what am saying. I guess you dont know what "unregulated" means. In my opionion, these ponzi schemes are better because you can trace some of them and collect your money.
All am saying for people who care to listen is that if you are not ready to lose 150% of your investment, dont do crypto. Quote me anywhere.

Ps; if on Sunday, your pastor says all gamblers and greedy people should come forward for prayers. All you crypto traders should be at the forefront.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

The one I bought then refused to pump. Abeg lemme find something else to indulge in. At 30 years of age, I ought to be reasonable and spend my time/money in a resourceful manner.

Alright Boss
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 3:30pm On May 14, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Don't mind the guy. He wants to get rich quick using 10k because he heard crypto flies to the moon in short time grin

You are right grin
That's what burns most people in Crypto actually. They come with the Ponzi scheme mentality and ends up getting burnt

There was one guy I got Ethereum worth of 50k for last month. He was asking me the ROI he will see from it every month. I told him it depends on a lot of things and the rise in the value of Ethereum. The guy was confused grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by NairalandSARS: 3:36pm On May 14, 2021
Kokaine:
exactly.
I bought doge worth 130k.
Within three days I'm seeing 78k on my binanace account. I've lost over 50k. Its not worth it
Keep holding.
The 130k might rise to 1million.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 3:36pm On May 14, 2021
Frales6:
Oga you no go blame some people too much, things hard. Make God help us dey determined to leave Ponzi scheme. But as for me and my household, we have chosen not to involve ourselves in it again. MMM own show us shege so we don learn tey tey.

I tell you, these people actually capitalize on the state of poverty in the country which is very sad. I don't blame them though. I blame the society that sees scam as something normal
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2021
Prechgold1180:
sorry for your loss
Crypto is not part of Ponzi scheme

Sad Bitcoin experienced a huge set back this week all because of Ellon musk

BTC is nice when you know how to go about it
Know when to buy and when to sell
You can do BTC management if you are good and earn more than 100k profit monthly

Just master BTC I m good in it
I do make some lose but my gains are huge

Just try again

And one thing you most know
You don’t buy 10k worth BTC and expect gains
Even 1m is too small

Wen you are ready study BTC try to get sound knowledge before u dive in again
Success
Blood of Zachariah 1m is too small?? I know many people that started with 10k
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by palsenator(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
N10,000 someone dashed me was invested on cryptocurrencies.

Just under 2 hours, the value of the alternate coin I purchased reduced drastically. cheesy

Lost it all. Lesson learnt. I'll find something more valuable and reliable to dive into. Man must survive.

MODIFIED: FTC at last. cheesy cheesy grin

I use this opportunity to wish well all legit hustlers out there. God will increase your income, wipe away your tears and make your life peaceful.

As I lack basic crypto knowledge, I'll leave it to the masters. Abeg make una rally round to help una brother. Man gats survive, but help no dey. I want to learn driving but shingbai no dey to enrol for driving school. Abeg support me with anytin O. One love my people.

Thanks y'all. God no go shame us. Amen!!!

Because they are buying cryto, u said jumped into it.... And you are here relating it to ponzi... You think money can be picked from crypto easily? Don't be deceived, crypto is very difficult and it is not ponziy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2021
Curious345:
of you invested that 130k 6 weeks ago, it will be worth 13m today
Blood of Zachariah please which of the coin?? Pi or which tell me abeg make I invest
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by tuzle(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah please which of the coin?? Pi or which tell me abeg make I invest
I bought feg of recent and if u had bought it with 130k last two weeks, u would have gained a little. But I am not asking u to buy it, because I bought it to hold for a long time
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 14, 2021
Curious345:
For real? shocked
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by maureensylvia(f): 4:11pm On May 14, 2021
Kokaine:

No. But in bauchi state if you own a trailer that goes to kano and back at least once a week, you don't need a job in any oil firm

You're absolutely right
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Prechgold1180(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah 1m is too small?? I know many people that started with 10k

You won’t get much profit highest 15k profit
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Mac12(f): 4:19pm On May 14, 2021
GoLEarn:

Crypto?

Yes dear if you don't mind.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by shegzy1988(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2021
Ponzi or wat all na scam
but as for business matters I do window blinds am@ile ife osun state
wooden blinds 12000 per square metre
day and night 8000
aluminum 6000
watzap:0.8.1.4.5.3.1.2.8.0.6.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by SavageMaster: 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
N10,000 someone dashed me was invested on cryptocurrencies.

Just under 2 hours, the value of the alternate coin I purchased reduced drastically. cheesy

Lost it all. Lesson learnt. I'll find something more valuable and reliable to dive into. Man must survive.

MODIFIED: FTC at last. cheesy cheesy grin

I use this opportunity to wish well all legit hustlers out there. God will increase your income, wipe away your tears and make your life peaceful.

As I lack basic crypto knowledge, I'll leave it to the masters. Abeg make una rally round to help una brother. Man gats survive, but help no dey. I want to learn driving but shingbai no dey to enrol for driving school. Abeg support me with anytin O. One love my people.

Thanks y'all. God no go shame us. Amen!!!

I just hope it's not crypto trading you did.

Next time, research on a coin to buy, then BUY AND HOLD.

All the best man
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by SavageMaster: 4:31pm On May 14, 2021
Fedrick100:
Especially rackstarli and primevalut.thunder go fire those people

What of ChyMall?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Lilpen3758: 4:32pm On May 14, 2021
Cutehector:
How far racksterli grin
hi guys grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by CryptoRepublic1: 4:32pm On May 14, 2021
sammirano:

If you are a true crypto trader you wont say this nonsense.

You can actually lose your money in crypto for real. Some people havent recovered from the 2018 crash till today 2021. How is hat rising back.

Infact many projects that were promising lost it way back. Xrp was briefly delisted on major exchange almost becoming useless to holdres

Infact binance may not wake with other people tomorrow. It has happened before. If you not ready to lose 150% (the 50% for emptional trauma) dont do crypto.

Dont even let me start on the TVM. time value of money. .

That's actually a lie,almost everyone from 2018 is in profit now, I've been trading since 2013.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by sammirano: 4:43pm On May 14, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

That's actually a lie,almost everyone from 2018 is in profit now, I've been trading since 2013.

2013 kee you there. $10K of omg was bought at $25.62 today omg is still strggling to get to $11. Its all time high was still $28 and many othr projects. What do you even know. When the hammer comes, you will sweat under ac. Continue forming trader.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Oga mi, right now I have less than N400 in my bank account. Things dey tight.
Haha
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:48pm On May 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Haha
It's that bad bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Curious345: 4:50pm On May 14, 2021
Yaaa
Kokaine:

Waooo.... You joking right??
How naaaaa make una show me.
Please explain I don't get it.

Does it mean doge coin was 0.0000000000001dollar 6 weeks ago and it rose to 0.61dollar when I decided to buy?

This thing wey you talk so dey pain me ooooooo
Because if I see 13m now now I go resign go buy trailer

But I don't believe you sha. Its too good to be true
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Badadvisor: 5:02pm On May 14, 2021
Curious345:
Shut up please and stop saying what you don't know.
Na 100 million not only 13 Million
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2021
cry
Lilpen3758:
hi guys grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by naijaman2225(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Don't mind the guy. He wants to get rich quick using 10k because he heard crypto flies to the moon in short time grin
DON'T BLAME HIM. PROBABLY GOT CONNED BY ONE OF THOSE SCAMMERS PUMPING A DODGY ALT COIN.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by ogwuche4u(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2021
GoLEarn:

You are right grin
That's what burns most people in Crypto actually. They come with the Ponzi scheme mentality and ends up getting burnt

There was one guy I got Ethereum worth of 50k for last month. He was asking me the ROI he will see from it every month. I told him it depends on a lot of things and the rise in the value of Ethereum. The guy was confused grin

Hahahhaha.... Monthly ROI... I blame Desmond Elliot.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by ogwuche4u(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2021
naijaman2225:

DON'T BLAME HIM. PROBABLY GOT CONNED BY ONE OF THOSE SCAMMERS PUMPING A DODGY ALT COIN.
Hahahahaha... He needs to wake up... Crypto market is a patient game. You only lose when you sell. Having a long term perspective is key.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 5:21pm On May 14, 2021
Mac12:

Yes dear if you don't mind.

I'll be creating a thread for that on my next post. Wait on it wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by iconnecta(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2021
i made some cool cash and run.
some 7 digits.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by MrCuteking(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2021
[s]
Sysdatek:
we luv ponzi

its now a part of naija culture
anyone can learn trading online
you dont need one phantom person promising you unrealistic returns monthly

as trader for some years now, anyone taking money for trading for stable returns is a scam
cause the market is not stable
if you no sabi wetin to carry money do
download binance or kucoin
find cheap coins with solid team buy
its better than saving useless naira
[/s]

Don't generalise your flaws in trading by concluding it's a scam. Even if you spent 10years in it doesn't change the fact that it's not scam. I speak also from experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.