Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report (54187 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On May 14, 2021
Recently David Hundeyin released an investigative report on the activities of Uduak Akpan, the killer of Iniobong Umoren.

The post below is an excerpt from his report

For ease of understanding, I ran all the numbers through Truecaller and put the names in brackets next to them
Around 1.17PM on April 29, Frank Akpan placed a call to Hiny Umoren, which lasted for 124 seconds. It is fair to extrapolate that this was a call where he gave directions to her regarding where she should go for the purported interview. At 1.21PM, he then placed a call to a Blessing Godwin, which lasted 147 seconds. Was he chatting up another potential victim of the same job interview snare? It is impossible to say for now.

The said lady @Blessing Godwin has come out to confirm the culprit indeed called her over a job offer.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by pocohantas(f): 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
Her story:

MY TESTIMONY

God has done me well, that is why I don't want to hide it. I have come to testify publicly to the Glory of God and to the shame of the devil.

28th April, 2021.
---------------------------

I was attending an Affiliate Marketing class on a friend's WhatsApp status around 7pm. The class has been on for about three days. On that day, he taught us on platforms where affiliate marketing thrive and he made mention of as one of the platforms.

It was actually a link so I clicked on it and it took me to the site. I was still scrolling through when I saw a job opening at an hotel at Delta State. The offer came with a very attractive salary and an accommodation too.

Since, I am unemployed and I was still searching for what do to keep the body and soul together. I applied for the job immediately using my email address. I went back to his status and completed the Affiliate Marketing class for that day.

29th April, 2021
---------------------------

At 1:21pm, I got a call from a number which is not on my contact list asking if I am Blesky Godwin, I told him yes, that I am Blessing Godwin. He corrected me and told me that when applying for something official, I should use my name and not some unofficial name.

I immediately recalled that I applied for a job using my email the previous day. I told him it appeared that way on his end because I used my email address and that is my email username. He said it was ok.

He asked if I was good with computer, I told him that "I try". He said ok, that there is a farm along Airport road that needs a secretary for immediate employment and he asked if I was interested. I told him yes and he asked if I could meet him at Airport Road immediately

I told him it wasn't possible because I was at Ibeno which is quite far from Uyo, he said he knew. I asked if we could reschedule the meeting to another day, and he obliged.

He said I should send my CV to him on WhatsApp and I should save his number as Ezekiel.

After the call ended, I saved his number as "Ezekiel Job" on my phone then I went to forward my CV from my email to WhatsApp but I couldn't. I told him I couldn't forward it to WhatsApp that he should send his email address to me so I could send it to his mail which he did and I forwarded my CV to him.

I chatted him up and asked if he had seen it, he said no and then I sent it again and asked him for the second time which he said he has.

After a while, I didn't hear from him again, so I chatted him up. I typed "Hello" and I told him that he hasn't said anything since I forwarded the CV to him. He did not reply again. I want to believe that by this time, Ini Umoren must have arrived the venue and he was probably 'busy' trying to end her life.

Since that day, I didn't hear from him again and as God would have it, I totally forgot about him and his secretary job.

On that same day, I had the strong urge to praise God. I didn't know what for(I'm not saying there has to be a reason before we can praise God). The feeling was so strong. I just went on my WhatsApp and typed...

"Jesus loves me
But
The
Problem
Is
I don't know why"

On the next slide, I typed...

"God why, why are you so mindful of small me?"
"I am undeserving of your love in every meaning of the word undeserving but yet you still choose to love me".
"Thank you Lord for Loving me the way you do"

Sincerely, I felt the urge to worship God, I felt He did something really big for me but I didn't know what it was.

My friend Fortunate Marvie even had to ask me to share the testimony, of which I told her I didn't have any yet but she would be the first to know once it happened.

11th May, 2021
----------------------------

[b]On 11th May 2021, I received a call from a friend asking me if the guy that raped and killed Ini Umoren called me. I was angry and baffled at the same time because I didn't understand why he would ask me if a murderer called me.

I asked him why he asked that, he said he saw an investigative news report on Facebook that contained my name as one of the persons the Uduak guy called. I asked him if I was the only Blessing Godwin in Nigeria. He asked if I don't remember receiving any call from someone like that on 29th April.

Slowly, I began remembering that someone invited me for an interview at Airport Road but i wasn't sure of the date, so I told him it might be him or not. He told me the Uduak guy called me after he spoke to Ini Umoren. He also mentioned the time and the minutes we talked for. Mehnnnnnn I was scared. I told him i would confirm from my call list. We ended the call on a nice note.

At this time, I didn't remember the name he(the interview guy) gave me, so I randomly scrolled down to my call list till I got to 29th April and I saw Ezekiel job then I remembered he asked me to save his name as Ezekiel.

I was still in shock trying to process all the information when I received a call from another friend of mine that told me to check my messenger that he has dropped a link to a job opening for me, I told him ok and went ahead to check it on messenger. I clicked on the link which led me to Kufre Carter's timeline.

As I scrolled down, I saw the post which my name was mentioned right under the job opening post. I abandoned the job opening post and read the one that carried my name. It was there I realized that the Uduak guy is the same Ezekiel that called me for the job interview.

The number on the post was the same number that called me that afternoon. The date he called was the same as in the post. The time he called was the same as in the post. The minutes we spoke for was the same as in the post
[/b].

Men and brethren I couldn't help but shed hot tears. My thoughts traveled far and wide. All I did was to imagine what would have become of me if I had gone for the interview.

Maybe it would have been Justice for Ini and Justice for Blessing. How would my parents take the news? How would my siblings take the news? How would my friends take the news? How would my enemies take the news? I shed hot tears.

Then again, I imagined, just maybe, if he had succeeded in raping and killing Ini without the friend raising alarm and his evil being exposed, I would have certainly been the next victim.

He would have probably called me up the next week and i would go because I need a job and that would have been the end of me.

All I can do right now is to thank God. I don't only want to thank Him in private but I want to thank Him in public. I don't know what would have become of me if God didn't show up in the situation.

Thank you Lord�����
Thank you for loving me the way you do.
Even in my unfaithfulness, you still choose to love me, thank you Lord.
I don't deserve this love but yet you still love me.
Thank you Lord. I am grateful.
I don't take this for granted, Lord.
Thank you Jesus.

Please if I ever mean anything to do, help me thank God for my life.

Ini Umoren was just an innocent girl looking for a job. She didn't deserve rape and murder as a reward for her job search. I pray that God grant her family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Rest in Peace Ini-obong.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100004816894424/posts/1651229605047587/?d=n

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Authoreety: 1:43pm On May 14, 2021
All I see here is serious police backing

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Teaser4(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2021
I have nothing to say... but làná égbé agba bóólu...

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 14, 2021
May God protect all the job seekers out there. Nigeria don turn jungle. Make everybody find way to protect themselves O. Penknife,key holder knife ,pepper spray just anything that can be concealed and used immediately. Ladies especially. Penknife dey very concealable. Allow am make the move, two slashes don do. Don't stab. Slash. Write Nike for their face. In the commotion japa. Na God go dey save una oo.

Rip ini.

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Haryour12(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by unity004(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
Everywhere hard
Youths are trying to make a living
Thank God for her life
May the Lord protect us from Evil people

45 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
Nigerian Police force is probably the most corrupt government institution in the world

See so much incompetence and irresponsibility

See how the Akwa Ibom police commissioner was lying on Arise TV sthat they were no shallow graves in the murderer's compound
Lying on National TV...! undecided

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by edimalo(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
Most times GOD win battles for us that we are never aware of but we still blame him for our situation.

Lagos a place where IKEDC has made electricity bill more than house rent or how do you explain a bill of NGN 151,353 in 2 months for a 2 bedroom apartment.
How much is rent of the building that you are bringing this exaggerated bill for 2 months.
The place is residential and doesn't have any commercial activities in it.
see my story

https://www.nairaland.com/6516871/ikedc-fradulent-overbilling-scam-activities#101054639

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by richidinho(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Reelmii: 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
That guy should be killed already

Thank God for her...

5 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Teaser4(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
pocohantas:
Her story:

you con deny us FTC again.. No be so... Hanty!

9 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by engineerboat(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2021
Our security will not do anything about the issue because of those involved

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2021
Wetin Akpabio eyes no go see inside investigation

15 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Rich4god(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2021
All those involved in this case, if found guilty shld just be shot in the head. No need to put them in prison so that they can just escape one day

53 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:45pm On May 14, 2021
Truth is coming out more with more witnesses

9 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2021
The guy Dey select well sha ...if na guy wey get gbola like him e go try am with

Chai ....I trust myself sha
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Bornsinner7: 1:46pm On May 14, 2021
If breeze blow fowl nyash must open

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by engineerboat(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2021
Reelmii:
That guy should be killed already

Not supported because that means the end kf the case.

He is the main suspect that will identify other's involved

18 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by budusky05(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2021
Something is very suspicious about this whole thing, just imagine an individual investigator dishing out information that normally the police should be doing.

What exactly is the police covering?
Just imagine what could have happened by now if Ini did not give details of the killer to her friend and sister before she was killed.

They've paraded her killer and the idiot said he killed her on self defense, he even opened his mouth to say he needs justice. No remorse for killing that poor girl. So that tells you what been going on this while. See the bastard sitting on a plastic chair looking so fresh.
Look at the inscription on his shirt even. Something is really going on about this case

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by kindlyheart: 1:46pm On May 14, 2021
his cup got filled.

2 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by OMONGBALI: 1:46pm On May 14, 2021
unity004:

MI on the MIC

4 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Idamond: 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
where hundy get dis kind power from to dey challenge snr men them.. grin grin the best team win.

Grace to expose them more

3 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by teamsynergy: 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
This whole saga must be connected to some big men and women in this country ... Unfortunately, the truth may never come out .. we don't have a law enforcement

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by cbrezy(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2021

LIKE if you don't really understand what's going on.
SHARE if you understand.

For me;
[img]https://c./h_xkCjfabXwAAAAM/i-dont-understand-butters-stotch.gif[/img]

[img]https://c./wTo5An99XicAAAAM/billy-porter-billy-porter-speech.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by ChiefSosa(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
Drain all the blood in his body. Throw him in a toilet then, flush the body with the blood.

1 Like

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Godchosen001: 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
Only God and those killers knows the numbers of ladies they kill daily or weekly.
Akpabio wife and Kufre should be arrested.
Only God knows how much Akpabio would have roll out to Police top officers . they might kill that Frank Udack in detention claiming he died of undisclosed sickness

37 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by pashiano: 1:48pm On May 14, 2021
thank God for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by millionboi(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2021
H
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:48pm On May 14, 2021
shocked
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Buziness101: 1:48pm On May 14, 2021
#LIFEHAPPENS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? / Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.