Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? (54211 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
You are hereby invited for an aptitude test for the position of male business development /customer relation executive Scheduled to hold on Sat. 17th June, 2017 at the Lagoon restaurant,1c Ozumba Mbadiwe str,victoria island,lagos.
Time: 8am. Please come along with original copy of the ffg:
1. Nysc/exemption letter (compulsory)
2. Bsc
3. O'level
4. Birth cert & passport photograph
5. CV and a valid means of ID. Globacom HR

Please if you've gone through this test before, kindly share what we should expect.

I'll like to also find out if an interview follows immediately after the test.

Abeg o make una epp una boi with feedback cry cry

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
lilfreezy:
You are hereby invited for an aptitude test for the position of male business development /customer relation executive Scheduled to hold on Sat. 17th June, 2017 at the Lagoon restaurant,1c Ozumba Mbadiwe str,victoria island,lagos.
2. Bsc
3. O'level

Please if you've gone through this test before, kindly share what we should expect.

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Abuja12345: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
I also got the text message..
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=Abuja12345 post=57485028]I also got the text message..
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Livebygrace:

How did you apply?

businessdev20117@gmail.com
Subject : SCR-LAGOS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=lilfreezy post=57485347]

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pls what happens to someone that doesn't have an ID ??
Misplaced my voter's card a while back and doesn't even have a national id card
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by fortunes01: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
lilfreezy:
2. Bsc
3. O'level

Pls do you know, if its possible to gate crash?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Onyidaniel: 2:27am On Jun 14, 2017
I got the same text but don't know what to expect
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Slimmos(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2017
I got same text too. I will b coming from Zaria, Kaduna state. Dont know if it worth the risk.
I have two problem, My original waec is not with me and also I have an interview on friday.. Just confused,I dont know how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2017
I got this text too but this one that the adverts read age limit should not be more than 30 years. Nawa ooooo...I don't think I will go cha. No wonder they are asking for Birth and O'level certs. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by KreScendo(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2017
I got the text too.
Please, are we sure the information is really from Glo HR?
Do they send text messages using personal numbers instead of bulk sms?
I'm currently in the East and would not want to travel down to Lagos and discover that the information is not real.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Godfidence: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2017
lilfreezy:

Can I still apply please?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
KreScendo:
I got the text too.
Please, are we sure the information is really from Glo HR?
Do they send text messages using personal numbers instead of bulk sms?
I'm currently in the East and would not want to travel down to Lagos and discover that the information is not real.
it is glo 100%....they send sms with the company's number

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Romeozigs: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
I am above 30 n got d invite too.am thinking of not honouring it.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Romeozigs:
I am above 30 n got d invite too.am thinking of not honouring it.

If you are in lagos why not try it out? What's the worse that could possibly happen?

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by RatedStar: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Got the text too. Anyone with the idea of what to expect from the aptitude test?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by singlefade25(f): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by kaybeeee(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Its from Glo hr the questions u should expect is from GMATS. No doubt them u should know whatever state u picked will be where u are deployed to. Furthermore ur paypackage is based on performance it's starts at 83k first month subsequently it depends on how u make ur sales work. A cousin of mine is currently on d job but he said and I quote they are thinking of removing performance base. Basically na sales of Glo products u 'll be tasked to achieve based on ur target.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Romeozigs: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
pls is it a contract sales job n what is d.career growth der like
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Ravissante(f): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Youcharia:
Pls what happens to someone that doesn't have an ID ??
Misplaced my voter's card a while back and doesn't even have a national id card

Go get ur LASSRA ...tgey give you the temporary one the same day
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
How did you guys apply?? Can I still apply?? Pls assist with joblink
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Kunle106(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by kaybeeee(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Romeozigs:
pls is it a contract sales job n what is d.career growth der like
No it's a full time job and pensionable one at that. But should incase the performance ish is not taken out it's a 70%-30% arrangement which means if it target is not met Glo pays u 70% of ur total take home and holds 30%
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2017
lilfreezy:
2. Bsc
3. O'level

I got same text and I am in abuja,I plan to go to lagos..
Mine is by 12pm and it includes interview for female customer relations executive
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2017
I Did an aptitude text in February for female sales executive and have been waiting for their reply but just yesterday I got this text so I don't know if it's a continuation of the first one I did..I plan to fly to lagos Saturday morning cos mine is sheduled to hold by 12pm
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Arunne1:
I Did an aptitude text in February for female sales executive and have been waiting for their reply but just yesterday I got this text so I don't know if it's a continuation of the first one I did..I plan to fly to lagos Saturday morning cos mine is sheduled to hold by 12pm
can you please throw more light on the test you wrote in February, how was it structured? How many questions? Etc.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2017
gaetano:
can you please throw more light on the test you wrote in February, how was it structured? How many questions? Etc.

It was just English, maths and general knowledge...later we were called one after the other to submit our CV...that was all...I have been waiting to hear from them but I got this text yesterday to come to lagos although I submitted another CV to business Dev 2017. ..I don't know what's going on but I will give it a try...I will travel to lagos
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Slimmos:
I got same text too. I will b coming from Zaria, Kaduna state. Dont know if it worth the risk.
I have two problem, My original waec is not with me and also I have an interview on friday.. Just confused,I dont know how to go about it.

U can go with your computer print out, I went for their aptitude text here in abuja in February and that's what I used, I don't have my original waec too...
I will be going from Abuja
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by hadeytee: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2017
I also got the text I stay in Abuja I will leave tomorrow morning cos mine is 12pm on Saturday. But biko there isn't room for rescheduling is there?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2017
hadeytee:
I also got the text I stay in Abuja I will leave tomorrow morning cos mine is 12pm on Saturday. But biko there isn't room for rescheduling is there?
Same here,no room for resheduling...am going from Abuja too

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Arunne1:

It was just English, maths and general knowledge...later we were called one after the other to submit our CV...that was all...I have been waiting to hear from them but I got this text yesterday to come to lagos although I submitted another CV to business Dev 2017. ..I don't know what's going on but I will give it a try...I will travel to lagos

Thanks a lot, I'll also like to know..

1. Was it CBT or paper shading/theoretical

2. When you say general knowledge, do you mean current affairs

3. How many questions was set and how much time was given to solve it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.