Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers (29299 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / Sabo Nanono Endorses Nigeria Young Farmers Network (Photos) / 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by pode(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2021
Point of correction, he is encouraging elderly farmer not young farmer
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by princepee: 7:59pm On May 14, 2021
Baba tell them how to keep herdsmen away from their farms
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Dpaulie(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2021
Fraud(Yahoo! Yahoo!) be like the only way for the youths to survive... the hardship from buhari's regime has opened the youth's eyes to so many bad ways to survive.... in my days na apal'ara we Dey hear
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 14, 2021
OBJ for borrow them armed Security and CCTV from OBJ Farms Nigeria Limited
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by ihedioramma: 8:08pm On May 14, 2021
dMomenTographer:
These young farmers had the privilege to listen to a lecture from Nigeria's former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and also fielded questions. He rounded up by praying with the students and wishing everyone success.

Soiless Farming by SamsonProlific
#WorkAndLearn

Moments captured by - @TheMomenTographer (Instagram)
Nonsense, how much did he give them ?
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by lampvoice: 8:11pm On May 14, 2021
Is that Obasaki I'm seeing there
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by paduzman: 8:12pm On May 14, 2021
Nice one, it's always a good thing to encourage the younger generation.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Remember1313: 8:12pm On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by officialmario(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2021
Best president so far. Ebora of owu. e fun won lowo
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Elock1: 8:14pm On May 14, 2021
Na only that cloth obj Get? Abi na him farm cloth?
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by somebody02: 8:26pm On May 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
See as them dey pretend to pay attention as if say them dey really feel wetin Obasanjo dey talk
Once Baba jakpa just now

The baby girls go find their way to their normal huzzle

While the niggarrrz go bring out their phone begin bomb

Haba!
I guess you dey type for cruise, cuz I just left the work and learn training, and everything you mentioned na error.
I take say na cruise.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by nextstep(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2021
If only he also encouraged them will the billions he allocated to himself grin
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by juman(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2021
One of those destroyed nigeria.
Obasanjo is a nuisance.
Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 14, 2021
Criminal and a cancer to the system.....I just fvckin hate this ugly bastard. God punish those trying to launder the image of this idiot.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Banmeallday: 8:39pm On May 14, 2021
He Obasanjo should tell them he was a FULANI slave and a British SLAVE, who served their interest well to ruin the lives of millions of people

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by chubinwa(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2021
You can't cheat nature. No matter how Baba is trying to beat nature, it is still hitting him back to back.
Happy birthday sir. More grace
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by LightUpWithKemi: 8:57pm On May 14, 2021
Well done baba OBJ.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Thinktwicemybro: 9:00pm On May 14, 2021
At almost 90 years, obasanjo is more useful than the dullard from daura. Tueh.
Who did this to Nigeria?

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by bigpicture001: 9:02pm On May 14, 2021
diplomat058:
This man is trying to be modest and exemplary at the end of his life. Many people would want to achieve big, grow old and retire to the countryside to play elderly roles in the community. But his past is one of the foundations of Nigeria's failure as a country.

How exactly, he is nails's best leader ever!
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by KingGBsky(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2021
My Broda is there men. Proud of you my man.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Totilopussylick(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Encouraged them with Money, or Just Words only?
Everything isn't all about money.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Casper21: 9:22pm On May 14, 2021
Forget oo, the most highest paid should be the Farmers, Teachers and Doctors.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2021
dMomenTographer:
These young farmers had the privilege to listen to a lecture from Nigeria's former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and also fielded questions. He rounded up by praying with the students and wishing everyone success.

#WorkAndLearn

Can Buhari do this to your ones about his cow business?
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Casper21: 9:26pm On May 14, 2021
Imagine at this era we are stilling battling with provision of food. Igbos are dependent on the north for some foods and vice versa. Imagine if a state should have all the reliable resources for the provision of food without seeking from another state, rate of hunger would be 0.00001%
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Puhrs: 9:31pm On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by ekestic1976(f): 10:16pm On May 14, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Encouraged them with appropriate Financial Support too, its something you can do conveniently
Naughty dude angry grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by Johel(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2021
dMomenTographer:

#WorkAndLearn

Its like baba is seeing his death approaching from afar...if you know you know.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by mecussey(m): 11:02pm On May 14, 2021
BelloP:
Wow. Time is going...

Yea, one of the scaring images that comes to his mind by now and in his dreams are the young people he killed in Udi. He would wish he didnt do that, when you are heading the same direction with the people you pushed, you are either happy or sad depending on the direction you pushed them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers by vickydevoka(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2021
Dpaulie:
Fraud(Yahoo! Yahoo!) be like the only way for the youths to survive... the hardship from buhari's regime has opened the youth's eyes to so many bad ways to survive.... in my days na apal'ara we Dey hear
Brother yahoo hard pass farm work. Even if u plus u no go still collect. After sleepiness night person go Hama 2 million come spend am anyhow. Abeg yahoo no worth aam at all. Make I enter computer village go hustle. I need dat 5,5k everyday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas: Chicken May Sell For N10,000 - Poultry Farmers Raise Alarm / Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG / Cassava Production And Processed Products Made From Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.