Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,580 members, 7,865,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Make Money With Jamb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Jamb (594 Views)

How to Make Money With eCommerce / Step By Step Guide On How To Make Money With Forex / Make Money With Jamb Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Jamb by Busyhand1: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
Hello great people my name is Mr oladipupo. Am here to offer u a chance of a life time. I designed a scheme from which you can make close to N21400 per month as the Jamb exam is fast approaching. you can make cash from jamb candidates by saleing this products to them also if you got no job its a good way for you to start up. As long as you willing and want to make some cash before the Jamb exam and after believe me, you do not want this oppurtunity to pass you by but
NOTE: This is for only those that want to use their brains. Did i say brain? yes i mean it.  I have the whole plan worked out for you, u just apply and see for yourself.
Re: Make Money With Jamb by georgem(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
hope say this is not a plan to scam our innocent young ones.

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners For Wine Business Franchise / Uniform Materials For Order! / £10,000gpb Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.