Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? (40595 Views)

Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by mespusinglez(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2021
Let's reflect on the bad experience we've ever had with a room during ou staying with them grin

My room mate will always disappear whenever there is bill to pay, no maintenance...always buying clothes and shoes but can't bring money for us to cook a good meal...it was a terrible experience jare

Over to you guys
Drop yours

Rocktation
Farano

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by DICKstractor: 7:10pm On May 14, 2021
undecided

God gave me a brother as a roommate. People around thought we've known each from day 1. We did everything together. We went to school together because we were also coursemates.

We eat together. We starve together. We always had each other backs

464 Likes 31 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Theboy21: 8:34pm On May 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by CheedyJ(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

God gave me a brother as a roommate. People around thought we've known each from day 1. We did everything together. We went to school together because we were also coursemates.

We eat together. We starve together. We always had each other backs

‘We did everything together ‘.. hmmm, so una dey bath together sef
Na joke o

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 14, 2021
Baba no dey follow contribute money mk we cook but once I use my money enter market,him go carry kpekus come consume everything for pot.

We almost went "blow for blow"
na so I go involve parambus,na like this dem take hijack my guy put for van grin

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by nobodii: 9:42pm On May 14, 2021
mine wasn't terrible cause I'm the straight forward type from the first time him come no carry serious foodstuff come i no say problem go de be that , he is always lazy doesn't want to cook as i see so i tell am everybody go de cook him food wey him carry come naso we come de run but hin no like de wash plate again had to warn him after rent expire i drive am i no get strength for unnecessary stress cheesy

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2021
my nigggarrrr was sharing my babe with me grin
I was just smiling...I later told him we should share the babe 50/50... Chaii we both destroy the babe destiny...and she never knew what we already know...na kuku the babe wan useless herself

I later sent her back to the streets where she actually came from

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by paulolee(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2021
mine collect my year 1 bea number from my fone, toast her codedly, invite her come ous n straff her for my neighbor room..
Wetin pain me pass b say him ask d bea if she knows me, she said am from same village with her and d same banny tell me say my rommie na jus her church member.
girls eh, stella na GOD go purnish u oo

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by gstelly: 11:40pm On May 14, 2021
I hate having roommate o, first she no bring food, I brought the whole food stuff yet she da give my food stuff out, secondly she no da gree cook and do normal work I go cook finish she go carry gangs come, na me go wash plate, sweep mop even watch bed spread, also she go da carry her boyfriend come house she no go tell me on time for night i go da look for where to sleep and lastly my brother send me last 2 weeks I was having issues with my account I decided to use hers aunty see money go spend m without my consent... This days na my bestie house i come da stay pass and werey da find punna next year I go rent my house

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by nuggarito: 1:57am On May 15, 2021
Never had a roomie in the uni days, Nysc days and even now. I had to be alone after a clear understanding of the human nature.

We can be friends but you should keep your distance.
grin grin

280 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Jazzman01: 6:26am On May 15, 2021
Having a roommate is like getting married. You will never know the true character of someone until you live with him/her.

During my university days, I had a nasty experience with the first roommate I had. So I took my time to study a particular guy for one year, he was very nice and caring or so I thought. After our rent elapsed, I relocated to another place with this new guy. Lo and behold, our relationship didn't last for 1 month. Infact he was worse than my previous roommate. I had to endure for the remaining 11 months! This was a guy I studied for 1 year and couldn't detect his bad sides until we lived together and he revealed it under 1 month.

After that experience, I decided never to have anything to do with roommates again. I started living alone and I was able to concentrate fully on my studies without distraction.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by punisha: 8:05am On May 15, 2021
Gave this mofo roof over his head.
He had no place to stay n as a course mate I figured I could help till he bounces back.

2weeks into staying, a girl comes to visit and I wasn't at home. Getting to my street she ran past me with a torn gown. Refused to talk to me and shedding tears profusely. I raced to d house.

According to neighbors, he fled through the back so I don't end his miserable life.

He tried to rape her. Music blasting! Her saving grace was my hatchback TV. She lifted it with all her strength and said she will smash it and reminded him of whose house he was in.
I was scary and involved in stuff then so no one liked to mess with me.

Tony fled and never came back to school till I graduated and left 042 (capilona)
Never had a roommate ever nor have I allowed anyone I don't know to come live in my house since 2001.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 15, 2021
I was the bad roommate. Didn't contribute in house chores or cooking. I dey drink. I dey carry woman. Dey nack baba go dey outside dey wait. When towtow don go and he enter I go dey see as he dey control him erection in vain. The lovemaking atmosphere don penetrate am.

Compensated him with one solid babe. Na there our fight end. Babe nack sense into him head. Hehehe

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by shitshappen(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2021
First week of living as roommates, Oga poured kerosene inside our pot of freshly cooked egusi soup just because of minor disagreement.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 15, 2021
Living alone is the best thing that has ever happened to me, if you're staying with a roommate then I'm truly sorry for you, because as human beings there are bound to be issues whether you like it or not.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Revere27: 9:29am On May 15, 2021
Back then when I was staying at all this quarters lodge.
Won't really called them bad roommate sha grin
Coming down to the school, I had to stay there for the main time... You sabi all those spiricoco people wink wink, those are the people I stayed with.

I would Still be enjoying my morning sleep you go don they hear them blasting in tongues embarassed, abeg which kind thing be this naa, they wan eat tongue, put water for body to bath tongue, greet themselves still tongue..... I just come tire with myself as it I'm not a serious person.

Mehn!!! Those period were really tough for me oo... Only few would understand Sha.

But I thank God for Grace Sha grin grin.. They really helped and shaped my life to be good.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 15, 2021
He always bring this stupid girl into our room to fvck her and he would plead with me to excuse them. Na so one day I promise say I no go leave o. Las las we fvck the girl together.
Since that day we became close friends fvcking girls after we dumped the first one.

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by LoudLord(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2021
Last 2yrs na off for me aje lipsrsealed

I comot for Lagos go squat with my gee for ABK (Mapoly boy)I just finish my ND for Yabatech,I say make I find green pasture for ABK but na Red pasture I meet even if I dey squat with you that one no mean say na me go dey feed you now,I feed this guy for good 6months...my gee go dey tell me say him people no send am money not knowing say na data my gee dey use him money do as I dey feed,money finish for my hand ND my gee lock up on me,na so e go dey leave me behind go dey chop food for outside come house sleep....E get this woman way dey near our house,she dey sell food stuff because I be her regular customer when money dey my hand,she start to dey give me food on credit any day way I get money i go pay...Na one day our landlord come house see me dey chop coaster biscuits,ask me of my roommate I tell am say he go see his friends na so de man laugh later tell me say my friend dey mama bolu shop dey eat.omo i felt betrayed that day as in my gee way I go collect credit food and we go chop am together...na so I start to dey plan my move to Lagos back,I no tell am anything me sef kan collect foodstuff of 5k from the other woman ND I make sure say I pay 1,500 and we both chop the foodstuff finish as my move to Lagos work out fine,I tell my gee say I dey enter Lagos back and I go come back in 1weeks time na so I japa till today,na later my gee dey call me to send money for the credit food way I collect say he no like wetin I do say d woman dey embarrass am,I tell am say shebi na both of us chop the food finish ehn make he pay now...the guy no get choice than to pay as I no gree pick hin anymore....

cool cool cool cool make una no vex ohh for my lengthy words grin

Me and my gee still dey but the closeness no much

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 15, 2021
So their was this my neighbour in Port Harcourt, the guy was living with his friend and had nothing doing. My sister helped him get a job as a driver, few months later I and my sister relocated before she travelled to the US.

This guy lost his job during Covid19 lockdown and had to go back to the village where he has nothing doing. He will always call me begging me to accommodate him for a while so he can look for something doing.

I initially didn't want him to but after a while I considered, he came here and the first few weeks he was well behaved and did most of the chores and cleaning. I also provided food and beverages for him then I gave him something doing and was paying him 30k then the maddens started.

The first 30k and he invited one street prostitute he meet 3 days ago on Facebook to my house, the girl spent 3 days here and was eating my food! Couldn't even wash the dishes, before she came here this guy told me he was expecting a visitor but I never authorised him to let her spend days here. I let that one slide.

2nd salary and he used that one to travel to the village, and came back with his girlfriend. The girl came with a huge bag so I knew this was planned between them, called this guy and asked him what exactly his doing, he pleaded with me that she needed a place to stay so he asked her to come stay for a while, but bro did you tell me she's going to stay for a while? And he said he is sorry but she needs help.

I just free the guy and didn't say anything else, then my expenses shut up like Bitcoins, I couldn't even keep something in the kitchen and it will remain there. They where taking over the entire space, even my babe couldn't even watch her favourite channel because the dude was either watching football or his girl was watching something else.

I just had to find a way to discharge the guy, told him my siblings will be visiting so he needs to find a place to stay with his girlfriend, the fool left his girls big bag here, with the intention they are coming back. I just laughed because they will beg me to Waybill this bag and I won't until after 6 months.

If you see a poor man and want to help him, give am money. Don't teach him how to fish, it's very possible he will push you inside the river and you will drown.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by design106: 9:30am On May 15, 2021
grin

Lemme carry a chair and wait for the comments.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2021
Not a roommate per se, but this goat ate his final year rent after our Industrial training.
He followed me home the first day giving me ear candy gists. He came with school bag. Evening came, the cow just relaxed for bed. Oga come and be going naa. The goat asked if he can spend the night, that he's not cleaned up his house.
The night turned to two nights...
Third day, baba came with luggage bag cheesy
I no talk. He was a good friend though.
Days entered into weeks, then one day something happened.
I came back from late school and this goat put my gen on and was blasting music and smoking weed with his goons inside my house. I came in, they hailed me 'Chairman'. I kept my cool. Left my ro and went to stay at my neighbor's till they left.
They left eventually, leaving my house in a mess.
I sent him packing and that was the last time we talked to eachother. Been over 8 years now.

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by sweetshisha: 9:30am On May 15, 2021

He had herpetitis, and vomited almost every night

He disturbed with TB Joshua's Synagogue YouTube video,

He was a lousy Biafran who played radio Biafra all day when am trying to catch a sleep after working all night shift

The share of the rent for the studio apartment with unlimited broadband internet , power, gas and electricity was about $300 a month so I gave no fvck and ignored the nuisance

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Blessade: 9:30am On May 15, 2021
I can't do anything to my roommate because we are friends wink

patlex

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by janedonez(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2021
Bad
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by seunny4lif(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
That go fit kill person cheesy

Mine own na those big old noisy Generator
Big one grin grin grin
shitshappen:
First week of living as roommates, Oga poured kerosene inside our pot of freshly cooked egusi soup just because of minor disagreement.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 15, 2021
Driver drop me off here

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2021
Only had a roommate in 200 level, after then, I cancelled anything roomsharing
It wasn't funny then shaa...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Blessade: 9:30am On May 15, 2021
slimeydude:
nun' we alike
If you post this nonsense again I will put your real picture here for everyone to see

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) / Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You / The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.