Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Let's Partner. Serious Minded Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Partner. Serious Minded Only (337 Views)

Business Opportunity For The Serious Minded Only / Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" / Serious Minded Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Partner. Serious Minded Only by Premiumwriter: 5:26pm On May 15, 2021
Hello,

I have a good business which is already up and good for the money.

But at the moment I need 20k for advert.

I write and sell high quality books that proffer solutions to common problems that people are facing.

The niche is quite lucrative. Take for instance, in my first post here on nairaland I sold a total of 12 books. This number came only from the 24 people that visited my book store.

So on average, I'm bound to convert almost half of the visitors that come to the store into buyers.

Now imagine us getting about 100 to 500 visitors that would be roughly around 100k on the minimum.

I have the store and books uploaded already and the only thing I need right now is the capital (20k) to run ads on nairaland.

As an investor, if everything goes well you stand to make a total gain of 30k minimum (plus your initial capital making it gross of 50k) by the weekend and if you want we can reinvest to run the ads on nairaland front page for larger audience and more sales.

I would have continued advertising on the low on nairaland, spamming threads but mods and bots frown on it a lot so I have to stop. The image below is result of the two days I advertise on nairaland. One day generated 6k and the other day generated 7k.

Now imagine an ad running on nairaland for one week. We don't even need much traffic (website visitors) before we can make some good profits.

I tried Facebook but Facebook doesn't allow ads for adult content. So it's back to nairaland again.

Below I've attached my dashboard for your perusal. This is a great business opportunity. You don't need to do anything as I'll handle everything and give you updates as the need arises.

WhatsApp
234 7017374140

Re: Let's Partner. Serious Minded Only by ziziangel(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2021
Reach me via WhatsApp. Check my signature for my number
Re: Let's Partner. Serious Minded Only by Premiumwriter: 9:23am On May 16, 2021
ziziangel:
Reach me via WhatsApp. Check my signature for my number
good morning.

Contacted you already.

Thanks
Re: Let's Partner. Serious Minded Only by ecomalchemist(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2021
Send a whatsapp message

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale!!!!! Mercedes-benz ML500 4matic / Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / DLM Capital Launches First Pegasus Fintech Challenge For Nigerian Tec Innovators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.