Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) (74897 Views)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 10:52am On May 16, 2021
Are you sure this is not a YouTube skit?
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by GerraMeh74(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2021
Chai Na Egede Man oh!!! When he shall stand before the throne of axe, may God almighty show him mercy!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by ademuyiwa20(f): 10:54am On May 16, 2021
yungpowers:
A close friend of mine knows the guy in question. He wasn't poisoned, he died from kidney disease three months afyer his birthday.

See the medical report below.

Which one should we believe sef. First said he died of food poisoning, another said he died of kidney failure
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Will you shut the Bleep up! They had to cut off his dada. He had his birthday yesterday and died yesterday.

Why are you trying to divert our attention towards your nonsense meaningless comment.

Bro all lies abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by nosiebaba(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2021
yungpowers:
A close friend of mine knows the guy in question. He wasn't poisoned, he died from kidney disease three months afyer his birthday.

kidney failure is an aftermath of poison bro. It has happened to many youngsters. I'm not saying you are not right tho
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 11:20am On May 16, 2021
yungpowers:

u go FEAR bloggers sad

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by captainamiedi1: 11:28am On May 16, 2021
These youtube channel should be reported. Too many lies. This is what is destroying Nigeria. Social media needs to be regulated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Briller: 11:29am On May 16, 2021
Food poisoning can occur even from consumption of expired or contaminated foods/drinks, and not necessarily a posionous substance being introduced into his food.

Whatever be his case, RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Weneda(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In this life don't trust anybody, trust only your family. Inside the family no be all sef! The earlier you get that into your skull the better you live with a mindset that "Friends fit 'F' you up".

I can't eat what we can't eat together, if we are friends let's eat and drink together. Open the drinks in my front not the other room.

We have to be conscience of the time we are in. No lose guard this life na only one!!

That means u don't know what is happening. Don't u know people do juju or charm against anything they give u to eat" WE WILL EAT TOGETHER BUT I WOULDN'T DIE". In this life everybody is a suspect.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by saintgwizard(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2021
yungpowers:

Privacy breach. A person's medical record on a public domain?

7 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by saajus: 11:43am On May 16, 2021
I read the comment of a lady that claimed to be his sister on IG. She said, the Birthday was March and he died of Kidney disease in May. Another guy close to him said heart failure.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Victorclean1: 11:43am On May 16, 2021
I blame tinubu. This fulani he took us to is causing so much suicide
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2021
reubenobi:
is God that save. Just pray for him for safety.
I'm not disputing that fact but we've got our part to play too....
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by zedegit: 11:50am On May 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In this life don't trust anybody, trust only your family. Inside the family no be all sef! The earlier you get that into your skull the better you live with a mindset that "Friends fit 'F' you up".

I can't eat what we can't eat together, if we are friends let's eat and drink together. Open the drinks in my front not the other room.

We have to be conscience of the time we are in. No lose guard this life na only one!!

They called him "Egede". It's cult related or business related.(Jealousy) or revenge.
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 16, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
The word "Friend(s)" really doesn't exist.
Food poisoning is the number one reason I don't eat in parties (whether mine or not), meetings, conferences, church and all. I go with my own food and water.
It's only those we love we know, we don't know those who love us. Not everyone who laughs with us really loves us. Lots of frenemies on the prowl, Stay safe out there!
May his soul rest in peace.
I remember when I visited someone they brought food the first tray that came I ate it. They brought another tray they said that one is my food that I should eat some I said I am fine with the one I ate. They said it’s the exact same thing I said I’m okay with what I had. That is why I don’t do parties where the food is prepared separately or them niggas is moving differently.

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by BobbieZion(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
The word "Friend(s)" really doesn't exist.
Food poisoning is the number one reason I don't eat in parties (whether mine or not), meetings, conferences, church and all. I go with my own food and water.
It's only those we love we know, we don't know those who love us. Not everyone who laughs with us really loves us. Lots of frenemies on the prowl, Stay safe out there!
May his soul rest in peace.

Be careful and watchful does not mean you live an isolated life.
From the way you sound,it appears to me like you are in a solitary confinement?
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by FuckThaMod: 11:58am On May 16, 2021
yungpowers:

If his birthday is on 29 of march then we are yet to reach 3 months after his birthday undecided
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by FuckThaMod: 12:01pm On May 16, 2021
cloud:

Thanks for the clarification, fake news everywhere
Which clarification? 3 months after his birthday should be July.. That guy just dey talk nonsense
Check date of birth on that document
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Onliie(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2021
SapphirePRINCEX:
He looked cute even in his deep sleep cry
Farewell fellow....
Sooo sad cry
imagine
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by UbongCR7(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Will you shut the Bleep up! They had to cut off his dada. He had his birthday yesterday and died yesterday.

Why are you trying to divert our attention towards your nonsense meaningless comment.

You will still not learn.
Try to think properly

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by harjay1986: 12:10pm On May 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

naa tru you talk, but let urs pray for God to separate those who are after our life but we are blind with friends and relatives, from us ooh have seen someone open a drink for his friend two of them are sitting together but never know that the stupid man has a ring on his hand, he hit the bottle with it and the next story is touching

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:13pm On May 16, 2021
BobbieZion:

Be careful and watchful does not mean you live an isolated life.
From the way you sound,it appears to me like you are in a solitary confinement?

Pele o, Mr all knower and seer
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Walma567: 12:21pm On May 16, 2021
see below

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Tinax(f): 12:24pm On May 16, 2021
yungpowers:

The fear of fake news..... na wa for social media
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2021
I don't have besties and will never have one... I treat everyone like friends and foes
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by justtee42k: 12:30pm On May 16, 2021
OP with fake news ooo ... he had acute kidney failure.
Here is the medical report

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Chilenz1988: 12:32pm On May 16, 2021
Religion6:

Bros, I've seen the complete video somewhere. It's real. I don't know if I can post it here.
my dear i am based in dubai, same sharjah with the guy. The truth is that we that get our facts correct before posting thing here.
Number one is that guy is a cultist(ayez), number two is that he died as a result of beating he sustained from CIDs here becos he was given a hot chased and luck ran out of him. Other guys escaped, but he was caught. He was full of illegalities. Forget that medical report u are seeing there. The country needs to protect their image

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Patojargz: 12:39pm On May 16, 2021
Naija and Fake news na 5&6. He was shot on his head by the police...

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Joromi1: 12:43pm On May 16, 2021
maasoap:

Yeah, dead can never harm anyone. Lol
Jesus is alive. But Mohammed is dead and buried. He died of HIV but the doc said it was malaria. They buried him in Afghanistan. His grave is not deeper than 4.5 ft due to hard soil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wormlike Movement Round My Body / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.