Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,170 members, 7,842,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Must Barca Cheat To Win! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Must Barca Cheat To Win! (17940 Views)

Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April / Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mamagee3(f): 2:04am On Apr 29, 2011
Seriously, I have been watching Messi very closely recently and I can't help to notice that he's indeed overrated. . .

Some of his goal scoring skills can only suit him in the spanish league alone, nowhere else.

He can't do many of the things he does in the spanish league in the EPL.

Believe me!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dayokanu(m): 2:08am On Apr 29, 2011
mama-gee:

Seriously, I have been watching Messi very closely recently and I can't help to notice that he's indeed overrated. . .

Some of his goal scoring skills can only suit him in the spanish league alone, nowhere else.

Believe me!

I believe you mamagee, Now would you come to the room and meet me?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Apr 29, 2011
^^Please let's not derail this thread. . .

This is very very serious. . .
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by MeGaStReEt: 2:14am On Apr 29, 2011
emmatok:

Pepe is supposed to go after the ball and not Alves.

Any physical(human-human) contact in football is a foul. undecided

And the attacked player has the right to stay down until he gets the Ref's attention.

THAT IS NOT CHEATING.

Please, watch this video clip and tell me what the word "cheating" means

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330054873516/noticia/Noticia/Television_images_show_that_Pepe_did_not_touch_Alves__leg.htm

this is just too bad and embarrassing
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by blkmum700: 2:21am On Apr 29, 2011
EPL Fans are very deluded by the league La Liga is best league comparing the two league together in times of match played together by clubs from the two league,Lets compare the two leagues in times of meeting.

We have Seen Gatafe Beating Totteham in Europa league And Everton was not left out og the teams being defeated.,and we have seen Sevilla defeating Middlebrowns 4-nill in final wining it back to back,and recently Atlectico Madrid Defeating  two English Teams Liverpool and fullham to win the cup and You still call it more stronger than La Liga,You guys Must be living in another Planet and Also we All know how Many times Velencia Has beat Arsenal in champions league even when Valencia is not consistence .

A total of two different Teams has won europa League from Spanish league since 2000 wining it three times while none has won it from EPL if the likes of Totteham,Fulham,liverpool,middlebrown cant stop this spanish team then i don't see any club stop Barcelona or Madrid in EPL they will end up the league being first and second.

IF AM TO COMPARE THE TOPS FOUR IN BOTH LEAGUE AND THEIR PREVIOUS WINNING I KNOW THE SPANISH CLUBS ARE STILL AHEAD IN TIMES OF NUMBER OF MATCH WON

LA LIGA IS FAR BETTER THAN ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by blkmum700: 2:29am On Apr 29, 2011
Maybe Pepe Need to break Alves Leg before we know its red Card Offences.

Mouriho is overated and praises his self has special One.

I can't believe any coach with the likes of Kaka,Benzema,Higuain will play defensive game at home and waiting on opponent mistake,

Last Year Mouriho Won champions league,which i call San Siro SCANDAL, The center Referees that Night was from Portugal and Allow Inter-Millan to score two dubious goal the second Goal and third goal and Denied Alves a Clear Penalty
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by yesboss20(m): 3:38am On Apr 29, 2011
Rightly said Ericology. Firstly, Pepe's sending off was spot on correct. It was undeniable and he didn't even dispute da decision.
Secondly, this is da Champs' league: the higher u go, da hotter it gets. This was a clasico game for cryin out loud! Did u observe da pace of da game? Both teams were so in da game to win.
It was rather unfortun8 dt Pepe finali 'fell in2 temptatn' because I blv he was aware dt he cld miss gettin da ball (and worse of all, he was comin against ALVES)! That dude is da craziest, at times, most ridiculous person in Barça because of his theatrics. Busquet is da worst actor though.
Did any of u notice Adebayour? That chap shld hv equali been sent off along with Alves (IMO). He had no +ve effect on da game but 3 foolish action (slappin, kung-fuing & totali bullyin)!
I ain't a Barça fan but I undastd dt they must play anyhow smtimes to WIN. It's da winning mentality (win at all cost).
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by yesboss20(m): 3:50am On Apr 29, 2011
Muma gee, you cldn't be more wrong. Messi is even far better than people thnk he is. Why won't he do well in da EPL? Haven't u seen him play against da best English teams over da yrs? He is exceptional. He isn't weak, he's quick, obviously very mobile and has a brilliant eye for goal. Wot else do u need in England?
The guy is in a class of his own. 52 goals in 1 season is definitely nt beans!!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dayokanu(m): 3:50am On Apr 29, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Please let's not derail this thread. . .

This is very very serious. . .

Yes its very serious, Agro is very serious
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by yesboss20(m): 3:57am On Apr 29, 2011
I am not a Catalan fan (directly) but, Messi na winsh! The bloke is brilliant. Deft touches, clinical finishing and he can be so level-headed!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by yesboss20(m): 4:04am On Apr 29, 2011
I am not a Catalan fan (directly) but, Messi na winsh! The bloke is brilliant. Deft touches, clinical finishing and he can be so level-headed!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by fxtopedia(m): 4:25am On Apr 29, 2011
[size=18pt]The Most Over-rated Coach of all time is: [/size][size=28pt]Pep Guardiola[/size]
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kengreat: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2011
*ACCELERATES ANY INTERNET CONNECTION. ( see video of soon to come accelerator: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1531158413356
* BROWSE WITH A USA IP ADDRESS.
*BEST COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY IN THE MARKET
AND MUCH MORE.

FOR DETAILS: CALL 08038653895, 07025279792
OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.mimshach-tech.com

Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Tattooboy: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2011
Tryin 2 get d ref's attention is part of ftball
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2011
pepe didnt touch alves oooo,smh 4 barca,mourinho just accept that thay have qaulified but tell your players to make sure they dont win it,injure messi,xavi,villa,alves(for real dis tym),busquets and mescherano,dat way man utd will win fair and square ;d ;d ;d
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by fxtopedia(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2011
kengreat:

*ACCELERATES ANY INTERNET CONNECTION.  (  see video of soon to come accelerator: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1531158413356
* BROWSE WITH A USA IP ADDRESS.
*BEST COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY IN THE MARKET
AND MUCH MORE.

FOR DETAILS: CALL 08038653895, 07025279792
    OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.mimshach-tech.com

SPAMMER! IS THIS YOUR ADS SECTION? OR WHAT IS THE CORRELATION WITH THE TOPIC ABOVE. PLS GO AND SIT DOWN
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Zeydah(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2011
well,barca has fine players but wat is going on in football today is confusing, it has been turned into mathematics
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by clerc(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2011
, i dont know why people complain too much, d point is wat was pepe tinking of making a challenge like dat wen his team wasnt in danger, he completely missed the ball and his studs were high towards alves knee, refree do send people off cos of intent, do people even sit and tink had that stud made real contact wit alves he wld been seriously injured is that wat we call football
wen paul scholes goal was ruled out mourinho didnt complain, wen ref made mistake to favour inter last season in the seria A he kept quiet but wenever tins go badly against him he rants, mayb he shd ask rubin kazan, fc copehegan, hercules, numancia, dis are teams dat have got something from barca and dey didnt have to break legs or play rugby to achieve it
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by snthesis(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2011
Barca sucks- bunch of midgets- football is a contact sport but now thanks to Barca tis now a sissy sport- fucking ballerinas angry angry angry angry
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by holydante(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2011
mama-gee:

Believe me!
Madame!!!! , and when he leaped high above Ferdinand and Van Der Sar in the UCL finals and scored the 2nd goal, it was a liga match undecided

Your argument and its ilk will never ever hold any water, a hopeless teen and his family who Mourinho would have over looked was taken into and embraced by Barcelona via Carles Rexach and supported all through, and your Nigerian brain is expecting him to jump ship and play in the rugby epl in order to satisfy your orrgasmicc comparison with CR7?

Its the height of absurdity and silly reasoning, you should bring up a new idea or you just stop posting your mundane argument.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by seanet02: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2011
Barca will end up Like PDP in the south west.
Bunch of unrelenting cheaters!!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by emmatok(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2011
seanet02:

Barca will end up Like PDP in the south west.
Bunch of unrelenting cheaters!!

PLS tell me where Barca cheated.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by xxxkubexxx: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2011
Stop beefing Barca, they were better than madrid a hundred percent. Madrid was so frustrated that they had to play physical football and playing anywhere belle face, the only composed player was Ronaldo. The penalty for the Pepe's offense was fair ( RED CARD). Barca were better and some bias fans a saying they are cheats. When u see fantastic gameplay that renders the opponent helpless, please give kudos.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by tushbobo(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2011
barca is a better side than real, that s why they can handle pressure even when they are down.football is not about kickin d ball only , its also about maturity and emotional intelligence.this is what real madrid players lack.players get frustrated when barca doesnt give them possession and thats why u see teams getting red against barca. some refs would have even given a second red to adebayor for his assault on 2 barca players.barca is a good team so stop d hate, up barca!!!!!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Hardballer(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2011
abegi make all una barca haters fall back jor ,  una no get mouth to talk about diving when una get olympic diving gold medalists like ronaldo and dimaria  and as if ref neva blow in your favour before ,  the betterside won . . . your whining will change nothing and you will lose at camp nou smiley messi>all
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by ddippset(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2011
iam not surprised by the number of barca haters. we are alone in this world. the man u's hate because ronaldo was their boy, the chelsea's hate because mourinho was their mercenary, the arsenal's hate because we're their boogie, the madrid's hate because they have been anhialated. up barca-one man show, one man army.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by ddippset(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2011
1st classico- messi beat ramos, ramos ran after him and kicked him from behind. 2nd classico-albiol as a last defender handled the ball and dragged villa down. 3rd classico- de maria tackled messi missed the ball and got messi's leg 4 a second yellow. 4th classico- pepe went 4 a tackle with his stud exposed, worse than what sani keita did in the world cup. LET HE WHO THINKS ANY OF THESE IS NOT A RED CARD BE THE FIRST TO CAST A STONE.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by baslone: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2011
They would av scored a goal. . . . . they would av been given a penalty. . . . they would av received a red card. . . . they would av. . . . .

@kannymoore, Speculations is different from analysis!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by farochron(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2011
Don't worry guys, there is an English team that has the antidote to Barca's poison and that is the  new rejuvenated Liverpool. We dispoiled Real Madrid in their prime with a 5-0 aggregate in the champ's league 2009. We will be back next season to to do same to Barca. Suarez, mereless, kuyt, Maxi and Carrol can undo any defence.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by ddippset(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2011
barca got a red card against arsenal last season, barca got a red card against chelsea two seasons ago,messi had a good goal disallowed against arsenal this season, milito scored an off side goal against barca last season, bojan's goal was disallowed against inter last season, the ref manufactured a penalty 4 madrid in el classico 2. so sad how the haters develope short memories when it gets to decisions that go against barca.  not 2 worry epl fans you all have every reason to hate, we understand.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by wazobiann: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2011
11 goals in 11 maches in UEFA Champs league where we have 4 EPL and 4 La liga teams. LEONEL ANDRE MESSI is simply d best. Anything short of that is JEALOUSY
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by ddippset(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2011
its very stupid and idiotic someone would say that messi cannot play in a league where the top scorer is berbatov and where their greatest ever player(cr7) is currently living in messi's shadow. very idiotic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bate Borisov Vs Arsenal : Europa League (2 - 4) On 28th September 2017 / UCL: Liverpool Vs Spartak Moscow (7- 0) On 6th December 2017 / Top 10: Mario Balotelli’s Craziest Moments As A Manchester City Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.