Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination (2012 Views)

Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination by africagiantnews: 11:08am On May 16, 2021
Patient Uwandogu whom is an Italian citizen by nationalization, moved to Italy at age of eight, and met her husband Chinedu matthew uwandogu, who came to Italy for greener pastures both met and they got married and through her, chinedu matthew uwandogu had his papers legally, they both had two children whom are Italian citizen by birth.

The relationship got soar, as they relocated to Nigeria after many years in Italy, since 2018, she has been denied access to her children, by her husband, whom has remarried and had another child, all effort to see her children has proved abortive.

She then cries to Human Rights and Access to Justice Advocacy center for help.

Her situation is captures on video. Please watch and your response will be of great value to Human Rights and Access to Justice Advocacy center, in getting justice for patient Uwandogu. [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjY559OvNLs&t=5769s]

or
[http://www.africagiantnews.com.ng/my-children-has-been-taken-from-me-by-my-husband-2018-to-an-unknown-destination-patient-uwandogu-cries-out/ ]
Re: My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination by Daveambition(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2021
A good loving & caring mother can NEVER loss her child/children. E no get how the papa take convince the kids that their mom na evil, once those children reach a certain matured stage they will trace their Mom; regardless. But if ya wife jakpa with ur kids, best believe that a mother has that motherly_bond_power to poison the minds of her children against their Dad & once such happens it becomes inevitable to gain access to ur kids
Re: My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination by obama30: 11:46am On May 16, 2021
africagiantnews:
Patient Uwandogu whom is an Italian citizen by nationalization, moved to Italy at age of eight, and met her husband Chinedu matthew uwandogu, who came to Italy for greener pastures both met and they got married and through her, chinedu matthew uwandogu had his papers legally, they both had two children whom are Italian citizen by birth.

The relationship got soar, as they relocated to Nigeria after many years in Italy, since 2018, she has been denied access to her children, by her husband, whom has remarried and had another child, all effort to see her children has proved abortive.

She then cries to Human Rights and Access to Justice Advocacy center for help.

Her situation is captures on video. Please watch and your response will be of great value to Human Rights and Access to Justice Advocacy center, in getting justice for patient Uwandogu. [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjY559OvNLs&t=5769s]

or
[http://www.africagiantnews.com.ng/my-children-has-been-taken-from-me-by-my-husband-2018-to-an-unknown-destination-patient-uwandogu-cries-out/ ]

Nigeria practice father land not mother land, your children staying with their father means they are in right hand.

Court can only give the children's to you if the man is not taken good care of them, may be you don't have job and your looking for a way to take the children and the man will be feeding you a divorce in the name of children's up keeping.

That the man remarried doesn't mean he's not taken good care of the kids, so what's your problem.

Do you expect him not to remarried because he divorce you? You should move ahead with your life and love your next husband if you wish, is not easy to remain in marriage, it takes African mentality to remain in marriage, and takes white mentality to leave marriage.

You lost because you use white mentality to marry African man whom later settle in Nigeria.

Your children's are equally 100% Nigeria and Ikwerre or Delta, don't think they belong to Igbo clan because of the confuse and meaningless pronunciation that is familiar to Igbo language.

There's nothing you can do,just bleep and have babies as single mother and leave the present children with their father
Re: My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination by Caaz: 11:57am On May 16, 2021
Why is the guy above me blabbing?
Please kindly shut your loose if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

2 Likes

Re: My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination by GboyegaD(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2021
She should go search for the husband through his family members. I watched just the first 3-5 minutes.
Re: My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination by Mindlog: 2:09pm On May 16, 2021
obama30:

Nigeria practice father land not mother land, your children staying with their father means they are in right hand.

Court can only give the children's to you if the man is not taken good care of them, may be you don't have job and your looking for a way to take the children and the man will be feeding you a divorce in the name of children's up keeping.

That the man remarried doesn't mean he's not taken good care of the kids, so what's your problem.

Do you expect him not to remarried because he divorce you? You should move ahead with your life and love your next husband if you wish, is not easy to remain in marriage, it takes African mentality to remain in marriage, and takes white mentality to leave marriage.

You lost because you use white mentality to marry African man whom later settle in Nigeria.

Your children's are equally 100% Nigeria and Ikwerre or Delta, don't think they belong to Igbo clan because of the confuse and meaningless pronunciation that is familiar to Igbo language.

There's nothing you can do,just bleep and have babies as single mother and leave the present children with their father

Na court matter, going legal the father of the children has to prove before the court why his present wife is in a better position to play motherly role to the children when their birth mother is still alive.

If a Nigerian court can order Atiku’s son to hand over custody of children to his divorced wife, this woman has a fighting t chance of sharing custody of the children. FIDA loves getting involved in such a case.
Re: My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination by obama30: 3:06pm On May 16, 2021
Mindlog:

Na court matter, going legal the father of the children has to prove before the court why his present wife is in a better position to play motherly role to the children when their birth mother is still alive.

If a Nigerian court can order Atiku’s son to hand over custody of children to his divorced wife, this woman has a fighting t chance of sharing custody of the children. FIDA loves getting involved in such a case.

And the man has right to get jetiton from high Court to stop paying the children up keeping hence the divorced wife claims that she had all it takes to takes cares of the children. After all they are not the only children's his taken cares.
Re: My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination by Mindlog: 3:13pm On May 16, 2021
obama30:

And the man has right to get jetiton from high Court to stop paying the children up keeping hence the divorced wife claims that she had all it takes to takes cares of the children. After all they are not the only children's his taken cares.

No court would grant him the "right" to stop paying for his children' upkeep, he is obligated to pay monthly the amount decided by the court!.

You need to visit a family court, sit down and observe proceedings if you are related to any of the parties.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should She Confess To God Alone? / Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby / A Leukemia Corper Needs Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.