Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. (23589 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUA37Er6UHY

The man in this video happened to find the 9yr old boy sleeping outside all alone at night and came back in the morning to take the woman whom the boy stays with to the station after a few questioning.

Marks could be seen on the boys body but the woman lied that the little boy fell and her arresters put it to her that she's lying.

Please watch the video above to see the full story.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Mindlog: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2022
It persists because child abusers are not seen to be severely punished with reasonable time in prison for their wickedness against minors.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2022
Mindlog:
It persists because child abusers are not seen to be severely punished with reasonable time in prison for their wickedness against minors.

I'm telling you.. very wicked set of people.
How can you leave a sick child out in the dark all by himself while you and your own children stay indoors. Mehn... Some people are heatless.

Please guys subscribe to this channel. Please help your girl.
Thank you.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dollytino4real(f): 2:38am On Dec 17, 2022
Born wat u can care for especially women!! because e get y

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Bump!
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by MumEmdy(f): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2022
I wish they can come and arrest a woman in my area, I always hide to give the girl something to eat since I am always at home this days, I begged an elderly woman to talk to her about the ill treatment to the girl since she once asked me to mind my business. She has taken the girl to her parent for Xmas holidays..

I pray she change cos if she continue like this next term I will have no option than to report her even though I still dey gather d liver. May God protect and provide for each parent to be able to take care of their kids abeg.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2022
MumEmdy:
I wish they can come and arrest a woman in my area, I always hide to give the girl something to eat since I am always at home this days, I begged an elderly woman to talk to her about the ill treatment to the girl since she once asked me to mind my business. She has taken the girl to her parent for Xmas holidays..

I pray she change cos if she continue like this next term I will have no option than to report her even though I still dey gather d liver. May God protect and provide for each parent to be able to take care of their kids abeg.

Please do. Some women are just something else. Why bring a child only to punish her? And they'll make this child do all the chores and run all the errands, yet will not treat them well.

Please, lookup any human rights number and call them to come pick her up. Illiterates.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Jesslove(f): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Igbo women should fear God small. Jesus!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Davidave(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2022
Is disheartening to know that most news about maids been tortured or maltreated are mostly done by Igbo women. Wicked peoples

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by ShoeWorld2(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2022
This woman is an unrepentant wicked witchlipsrsealed.
Just imagine what she was vomiting.
She was saying that she thought human rights people came to give her money for support in training the child lipsrsealed
Thank God they told her she is not going to see that child again and they are going to lock her up, she replied to them, ' this is Nigeria and I won't be going to prison since I did not kill someone.

I sell nice footwear and sneakers at affordable prices

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Realists(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2022
The Igbo women have choosen to become tools of toture against Orphans and House helps.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by frenzy48: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2022
ndi ofe mmanu people have invaded amambra..

5 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by RemoveKebab: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2022
The way Omo Igbo abuse children is far worse than how WW2 Japanese soldiers treated Their POWs.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by DevilSignature: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2022
angry

Women are more evil than men
What joy does she derived in treating another person child unfair. A child who is just like your child, same blood.

God may I not marry a woman who will treat another person's child unjustly in my house

5 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by MrBroke(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2022
To Bleep is easy, to give birth a little bit difficult, to take care of a child is the most difficult for these pussy Ass people

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dyera(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2022
Righteousness2 will say that prevalence of these act of wickedness is proof that the world is about to come to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Aboguede(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2022
I am eze NDI igbo but if truth be told, I am sad for the way many of our women behave both against their spouse and against their dependents.

I spent some time with my elder sister while growing up even though I was not a destitude and my family was OK too but till today I still feel bad about her.

Bikonu igbo women, make e no be say una dey smoke igbo grin

This boy is lucky but how many will remain unlucky shocked

15 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2022
lipsrsealed
What a wicked world...

I've always been saying it that I'd rather have my child stay with me even when things aren't okay than to give him/her to anyone as hi/her guardian....... Because I've been there once and I know how it feels like to be under the roof of someone who isn't your real parent..

Whether good dey or not,I no allow my pikin to go stay with anybody,not even my blood sisters..

1 Like

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by dyera(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2022
MumEmdy:

You are the one that failed to report the woman to the appropriate authority. The wicked woman will not be arrested by you wishing for it.

4 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by housetree: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2022
Top 10 Deontay Wilder Devastating Knockouts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oq0muql1BU
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by 2blessed01(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2022
This is bad mehnnn!!!!
If only there are severe punishment for child abusers in this country....it should have put an end to child abuse
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by salbis(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2022
If you can't take good care of someone else's child like yours, better leave them with their parents.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Burgerlomo: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2022
Very heartless ugly thing

5 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by money121(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2022
Imagine
Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Kingzeez10: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2022
Another igbo woman

7 Likes

Re: Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2022
Call me names, i will say my mind.

I have noticed most cases of child abuse is mostly common among igbo women.

It is just abnormal to treat children badly.

Just to add, what are the men in those houses doing, so they cant caution or call out their wives of these evilness

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? / My Wedding Pics / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.