Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Happened To Chymall? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To Chymall? (258 Views)

Invest In Chymall & Earn Every 10 Days / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To Nairaland?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Chymall? by saveyou: 9:17pm On May 16, 2021
Good day Nairalanders, I've been wanting to ask this question for some time now...what happened to chymall? I remember a friend of mine tried to convince me to invest in the scheme but i was broke at that time ( even though the ROI promised was very tempting). After a while, I just decided not to invest coz I was a bit sceptical. So, did anyone here invest in it? Are they still in business? Coz I've been hearing some not so good reviews about them lately. Thanks. I'll appreciate responses.
Re: What Happened To Chymall? by PlayMaker14: 9:42pm On May 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: What Happened To Chymall? by Pmedia7787: 9:49pm On May 16, 2021
saveyou:
Good day Nairalanders, I've been wanting to ask this question for some time now...what happened to chymall? I remember a friend of mine tried to convince me to invest in the scheme but i was broke at that time ( even though the ROI promised was very tempting). After a while, I just decided not to invest coz I was a bit sceptical. So, did anyone here invest in it? Are they still in business? Coz I've been hearing some not so good reviews about them lately. Thanks. I'll appreciate responses.

Google will do you more good than NL in this case

(1) (Reply)

Most Affordable Data Bundle / What Are The Best Time Tracking Apps For Freelancers / Less Than 24hours He Was Shot, Sowore Calls For A Fresh Protest - Olainfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.