Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League (26156 Views)

Oshoala Scores Another Brace As Barcelona Defeat Huelva In The Queen's Cup. / Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup / Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by Asianjollof007: 11:35pm On May 16, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Husband collect Wife follow collect

LOL
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by BobbieZion(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2021
Even people way no reach final, just dey yan dust.
Shebi pesin wey no contest follow get mouth?

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by peacettw: 11:56pm On May 16, 2021
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by tayolove12(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2021
Harbiodun0122:
Go go girls grin grin

Sad news for blues
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by Donworo: 12:01am On May 17, 2021
akeentech:
Hard time to be a Chelsea fan, if Leicester beat dem on Tuesday again na europa straight cos dem no fit win City for final

Mumu talk
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:04am On May 17, 2021
I missing the match. But anybody miss champion league final Catfishing PiggyVestTroll
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by Kinzo0917(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2021
Am greatful to God .i won 54k today. Paid my tithe. Am so happy. I will never bet on football again. The funny part is, in less than 3 minutes of witdrawal, my money hit my account. Jesus, am greatful. Thank you 22bet
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:05am On May 17, 2021
BetExpert:
Barcelona women have won Champions League Finals, something the useless male team can't do, they even lost to Celta Vigo today.
Celta vigo has always been a tough match for them
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:06am On May 17, 2021
potbelly:
Chelsea just dey collect left,right and centre... grin grin
If you have ever watched Barcelona female team play, you will have seen Chelsea women were of no match
Catfishing PiggyVestTroll Labadi69
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by bizhop01: 12:09am On May 17, 2021
Chelshit
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by TempoJunkie6(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2021
Big win for best team in football history...
I hope the male team can see the success achieved by this lovely Angels... Iranu ni ke maa GBA Kiri nibe �
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by Prodigy08: 12:43am On May 17, 2021
And come may 29 they will lose also
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by olayiwola72(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2021
Any ladies on this forum ... if you have Chelsea fan as friends send them nude there are going through a lot

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by YolobaMuslim: 12:50am On May 17, 2021
mike4zeal:
Chelsea can make UEFA Women's Champions League history tonight. No English team in the competition's current guise has ever lifted the trophy. Emma Hayes and her players can change that.

Standing in the Blues way is Barcelona. The Spanish side were beaten finalists in 2019 and will be hoping to go one step further this time around having overcome Paris Saint-Germain in the last four.

But it seems like Chelsea hope is almost been dashed cos they are already trail by 4goals to nil.

Nothing for Chelsea this night, and for Barca the ladies are saying what their men can do, they can do it much more better. Lifting the Champions League would be a boost for our dear Nigerian Oshoala.
What do you mean by no English team has ever won the trophy?
The one that Arsenal women won is what?
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by etsama(m): 12:58am On May 17, 2021
Just happy for the barca ladies
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by marveangel(m): 1:16am On May 17, 2021
Congratulations to Barca feminine and of course Ashisat....really difficult times for Chelsea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj6-w3If2KY
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by saajus: 2:03am On May 17, 2021
Barca women's team is exceptional. I know Chelsea will not survive it.

I hope mother luck visits my club again in these last three games of the season. But, whatever happens, I will take it. I won't kill myself. I still strongly believe this is how I want to be ending every season. I want to compete for every title till the last day.
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by princety24(m): 2:56am On May 17, 2021
Welcome to Port-harcourt,Food is Ready
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWWBa2zvRR8
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by tonysunkan: 4:42am On May 17, 2021
Congrats, determined babes.

Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by Ferrous(m): 5:02am On May 17, 2021
BetExpert:
Barcelona women have won Champions League Finals, something the useless male team can't do, they even lost to Celta Vigo today.

The worst part be say na for their home
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by wumi2017(f): 5:34am On May 17, 2021
No shishi for Chelsea this season grin
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by Zeeknow3245(m): 6:32am On May 17, 2021
How can people be insulting Chelsea women? Some people nefa reach UCL semi for 9years, Reach Final for 13years and somebody dey fire Chelsea women. Even some Club ladies team no win League,Dem nak Dem for FA cup and Dem dey troll?
How can people be this pained to see Chelsea lose? Dem want Leicester to win Chelsea Men, Chelsea to lose the remaining Matches?
Dem don forget say the last time Dem win a Spanish team for a competitive place na 13years ago and Dem dey troll? People Sha
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by lascos912(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2021
My blood is blue We are the pride of London Up blue Chukwueze will kick some jokers ass
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by Komu1048(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2021
BetExpert:
Barcelona women did not lose a single match in domestic league this season. They won 26/26 league games, #1 on the table with over 100+ goals difference. And then on top of that they have won female Champions League and only lost once to Chelsea women on return leg after beating them black and blue at home. Chelsea women was just lucky that day, cuz Barca women missed a lot of chances and leg don start dey worry Asisat dat time. What a super incredible achievement. Bleep Barca male team, bastards wey dey cut people's ticket back to back.

When teams lose, then the winning team are the better side. Stop giving lame excuses, people who give excuses for their failures never gets better
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by Komu1048(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
How can people be insulting Chelsea women? Some people nefa reach UCL semi for 9years, Reach Final for 13years and somebody dey fire Chelsea women. Even some Club ladies team no win League,Dem nak Dem for FA cup and Dem dey troll?
How can people be this pained to see Chelsea lose? Dem want Leicester to win Chelsea Men, Chelsea to lose the remaining Matches?
Dem don forget say the last time Dem win a Spanish team for a competitive place na 13years ago and Dem dey troll? People Sha

The same Chelsea women won treble this season and played final UWCL. Common people should stop being a slowpoke and appreciate the second-best team in Europe
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by MOVIC6: 7:00am On May 17, 2021
First of , the envious person that wrote this is not far from being a ManU fan and second of, those that taunts and insult Chelsea because of envy and no reason will one day bow their head in shame in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by eluquenson(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2021
F.C. Barcelona is now the VERY FIRST club to win both the male and female Champions League ��❤�

Congratulations to Asisat Oshoala

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League by MOVIC6: 7:59am On May 17, 2021
No mind rubbish talk
BobbieZion:
Even people way no reach final, just dey yan dust.
Shebi pesin wey no contest follow get mouth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Almighty Puzzle / Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History / Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.