Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu (1597 Views)

Seeing Double At Bernabeu! / $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal / Age Scandal: Essien, Mensah, Kingston accused by ex-Ghanaian FA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu by voiceoutng(m): 5:18am On Apr 28, 2011
"Sometimes I feel disgusted about this football world of ours. (And) yes, we have already been knocked out," said Mourinho, who himself was sent to the stands for his protests over Pepe's dismissal.

"No one has any chance against Barca. Where does all this power come from? To win like this is very nasty."

"We had the intention to keep the game at 0-0, then bring on a striker, then a third phase with a number 10 behind three forwards. But the ref didn't allow it."

The reigning Champions League winning coach also alluded to the controversial circumstances with which eventual 2008/09 champions Barca qualified for the final after knocking out Chelsea in the semi-final, likening his former side's plight to his own.

"I would be ashamed if I was Barca, how they won Champions League in 2009 - (it) was the scandal of Stamford Bridge," he said.

"(And now) this is the scandal of the Bernabeu."

"But I just do not understand why Barcelona always receives the help of the referee. All my life I will be asking myself this question, and one day I hope to receive an answer."

"I don't understand why Barcelona have this power. It happened two years ago to Chelsea (in the 2009 semi-finals), almost to my Inter last year, and also to Arsenal this year."

"Why do the opponents of Barcelona always have a man sent off? Where does this power come from? Maybe it is to give more publicity to UNICEF, maybe because of the power of (Spanish federation president Jose Angel) Villar in UEFA."

http://www.nigeriansportsforum.com/index.php/topic,223.0.html
Re: Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu by azpunpin: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2011
I am worried about this Mourinho speech, when he drew at the league fixture with one man down. He said, he knew that the game will end with 1 man down but now when he was beaten, he said it was a scandal. Well, glory be to God.
Re: Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu by montelik(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2011
^^^ Madrid didn't get a red card during d CDR final. I believe you mean d league fixture at d Bernabeu this season.
Re: Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu by azpunpin: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2011
Sowie, I was referring to the League fixture @ Bernabeu. But why do teams with high reputation always complain when Barcelona strike them hard?
Re: Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu by 1025: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2011
Sowie, I was referring to the League fixture @ Bernabeu. But why do teams with high reputation always complain when Barcelona strike them hard?

@azpunpin,
uncle, whenever a competition is said to have ended in controversy, go back and have a second look. barca is a very good side, no doubt but did u watch bousqet and pedro diving and rolling as if the barca players were told to do so because the ref will surely deliever.
did u see chelsea - barca/ovrebo? anyways, everyone is entitle to believe what he/she wants to believe but man u vs schalke was never called a controversial game even by the schalke fans.
Re: Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu by tunex23: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2011
1025:

@azpunpin,
uncle, whenever a competition is said to have ended in controversy, go back and have a second look. barca is a very good side, no doubt but did u watch bousqet and pedro diving and rolling as if the barca players were told to do so because the ref will surely deliever.
did u see chelsea - barca/ovrebo? anyways, everyone is entitle to believe what he/she wants to believe but man u vs schalke was never called a controversial game even by the schalke fans.

Sure, bt man u vs chelsea 1st leg was surely controversy afta a clearly dis alowed penalty. Madrid vs spurs 1st leg crouch sendin off nd madrid scored 4.it always hapens in futbal even in d world cup.mourinho messed up by playin a very negativ futbal,wit so much talent on d bench.d guy is a dumb ass!,dnt 4gt barca beat them 5-0 first leg in d league witout red card.
Re: Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu by byns: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2011
barca sucks
Re: Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu by tunex23: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2011
@azpunpin,

Sure, bt man u vs chelsea 1st leg was surely controversy afta a clearly dis alowed penalty. Madrid vs spurs 1st leg crouch sendin off nd madrid scored 4.it always hapens in futbal even in d world cup.mourinho messed up by playin a very negativ futbal,wit so much talent on d bench.d guy is a dumb ass!,dnt 4gt barca beat them 5-0 first leg in d league witout red card.
Re: Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu by 1025: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2011
mourinho messed up by playin a very negativ futbal,wit so much talent on d bench.d guy is a dumb backside!,dnt 4gt barca beat them 5-0 first leg in d league witout red card.

@tunex23,
if any normal person reads what u wrote above, he can say who u are.

@topic,
why was everyone in the barca team rolling on the floor as if they had knife cuts? at the end of the day, how long did it take dani alves to return to the team? who among the barca players had injury in the game.
uefa under platini is a shame.
Re: Mourinho: Scandal Of The Bernabeu by medjai(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
1025:

@tunex23,
if any normal person reads what u wrote above, he can say who u are.

@topic,
why was everyone in the barca team rolling on the floor as if they had knife cuts? at the end of the day, how long did it take dani alves to return to the team? who among the barca players had injury in the game.
uefa under platini is a shame.
Didn't Di Maria also dive or you didn't see that?

(1) (Reply)

FA CUP: Liverpool Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On March 18th 2012 / Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad (5 - 1)On 24th March 2012 / Incredible World Cup Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.