Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) (52393 Views)

₦1,200 Tuber Of Yam In Ibadan (Pictured) / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by phemmie06(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2021
cocolacec:

This has nothing to do with Buhari,More southerners should go to farming.
Southerners should go to farm for cattle to feast on?

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
cocolacec:

Then after farming, your brothers with their cows we come and destroy it.

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by brownbib(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
I've had same experience. Was just exasperated.
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by semyman: 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Only in a lifeless regime. Very soon it will be 5k for one tuber. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.
Leave this lifeless foolish talk
He is in Paris- France and where is your Trump the author of your brainless hype?
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Sailorsoldier1: 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
richmond500:
U price one yam for 45mins

This guy lie pass Mohammed and Rochas, he should reason politics as a career
it is true here in Abj yam is very expensive
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
Goldbw122:
And I was crying I bought this for #300... I need to live this country somebody help...
That's 5h in my place
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2021
Daniel058:
Northerners want to destroy our farms using their cattle so that they will keep on claiming that they feed us .

Me want hectares of Land for Pig farming opposite Central Mosque in Sokoto

Or near Sultan house .

Federal Government should epp me secure this Biko.

BTW na yesterday I return from 2 weeks ban o grin

Them go ban you again grin
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by BrainEya(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2021
(◔‿◔)

After this, I'm deactivating.

That's why I always run to the village for backup.
10k these days can't boost your shopping sack and motor bag.

That's why no matter how tired I might be, when I see Una President on the TV, I'll be filled with rubost strength to change the channel..
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Streetpresident: 6:43pm On May 17, 2021
I de Street de chop bread and beans + small meat now + fanta....na N500 be that. I never dream say I go fit chop bread and beans for N300.

All BMCs and those defending this evil government won't end well.....

As Street President wey I be common pure water of N20, mama out no datch me......

Buhari na Virus....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
grin grin
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Globad(f): 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
Goldbw122:
And I was crying I bought this for #300... I need to live this country somebody help...

The tiler of your floor needs to be re-trained
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by ceejay10(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2021
cocolacec:

just look at the rubbish u typed. It has everything to do with Buhari. Southerners should go to farm amidst herdsmen rampage abi?. Everything happening in the country right now is a reflection of failure of those in governance. Don't try to exonerate the captain of this sinking ship called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Futuragetty: 6:46pm On May 17, 2021
Easy to spot lagos people!
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by edoairways: 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
cocolacec:

Who told southern don't farm? How come the price of garri is high?
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by silibaba: 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
simple.

if demand is low, price will also fall
Inkopere:
Same price for my area, I have stopped eating yam, I can do without it
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Xscape1993(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
Three weeks ago I bought one tuber for 1k in Lagos ooo.
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by jeliliadedoja1: 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
This is even cheap. When farmers that are supposed to produce yam are killed everyday in Benue, Oyo, Ogun and all over southerner states by Fulani criminal herders that go about with AK 47 and AK49 whereas shooting at sight order was in force . Somebody must be a fool thinking they are making a fool of southerners. I don't know when Cows have become a subject of National Population Census.
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by sakssey23: 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Only in a lifeless regime. Very soon it will be 5k for one tuber. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

All past leaders... Una go still vote the same people tomorrow.
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Evii: 6:48pm On May 17, 2021
This administration came to kill, to steal and to destroy...
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by armadeo(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2021
Goldbw122:

You see this one 300 dey complain.

Chai!!!!
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2021
Wear seat belt for the yam...
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by ozo13(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian Man identified as @Anagazo on Twitter has lamented on the high cost of a yam he bought, IgbereTV reports.

He stated that he bought the yam at a high cost of 1200 naira after bargaining for the tuber of yam for 45 minutes.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/Anagazo/status/1393584181117132806?s=20
he ought to have given us the location (state) where he bought it .
I have bn buying yam 1k per tuber since 2015 in kebbi state.

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
Yams are expensive at this time if the year. It's old yam not new yam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 17, 2021
cocolacec:

A good knowledge on agriculture will tell you, farming in the south will be 10x more expensive than cultivating in the North. A mass farming in the south will still pinpoint that same tuber of yam at almost that same price. Why because alot of expense will be incurred from soil treatment down to drainage design.
The annual rain fall in the middle belt is just perfect for the cultivation of any crop. No too much rain ,no too much sunshine. This is mostly for selected cereals,legumes and tuber crops.
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Elzakzaky: 6:57pm On May 17, 2021
Daveambition:

Last night i had illusionary thoughts bout Buhari getting infected with Covid-19 & declared dead in France... Imagine the Joy bck home~~{just imagine it}
Be careful what you wish for other people. It has a way of happening to you
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by mrksquare: 6:58pm On May 17, 2021
One do not need a physical farm to delve into yam farming. All it takes is getting used rice bag and heaping it with clay and plant your yam head into it. One also do not need much space to engage in this enterprise. By September I should be expecting like 50 tubers of yam courtesy of this initiative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 6:59pm On May 17, 2021
Daveambition:
No more extravagant spending.
Unlike before, i'd offer my Geez anything & every food/drinks in my apartment.
This days, once visitor arrive houz na Gotv + refill cold bottle water i dey offer; all bcuz of APC..
Last night i had illusionary thoughts bout Buhari getting infected with Covid-19 & declared dead in France... Imagine the Joy bck home~~{just imagine it}
a lot of people will be smiling at that your imagination and wishing.....

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by richmond500: 6:59pm On May 17, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
it is true here in Abj yam is very expensive
its not about the price but he priced yam for 45mins, do u know what 45mins is?
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by sultry69(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2021
aremuforlife:
Why have we all stopped practicing subsistence farming?
Because of Fulani terrorists, I have an acre of land for my area in Osun,planted crops on it and these unfortunate beings called Fulani destroyed all with their cow few weeks ago.

So all of us should brace up,famine that will hit this country very soon will be unprecedented caused by Fulani terrorists wandering about with their useless cows,bandits and bokoharam.
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:01pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I reject it in Jesus name
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by PROPEACE: 7:02pm On May 17, 2021
hybrid11:
My man
N1200, I think you live in abuja
Abuja ke! Abuja the home of yams? Food items are cheap in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How You Eat When You Pay 50k For Aso Ebi[funny Photo] / Difference Between Butter And Mangerine / Can You Believe This Generator Is A Cake - Check Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.