Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question (712 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by EFULEFU1(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2021
Does your Jehovah receive power and Glory?

Thank you
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by DappaD: 4:19pm On May 17, 2021
Go and read Revelation 4:11. Jehovah is worthy of praise, honor & glory because he created all things. We cannot bestow power on Jehovah since he is the Almighty(Genesis 17:1, Revelation 15:3), it then means that He is also worthy of the power & energy as we expend ourselves in rendering sacred service to him wholehearted & wholesouled. Matthew 22:37, Colossians 3:23

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2021
Isaiah said:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. Isaiah 2:2

Jesus said:
“You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain" Matthew 5:14

Definitely JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization is the one and only group doing God's will today, because everyone can SEE this mountain and speak of it, yet they're all ashamed to mention their insignificant hills! smiley

DappaD:
Go and read Revelation 4:11. Jehovah is worthy of praise and honor because he created all things. Since we cannot bestow power on Jehovah since he is the Almighty(Genesis 17:1, Revelation 15:3), it then means that He is also worthy of the power & energy as we expend ourselves in rendering sacred service to him wholehearted & wholesouled. Matthew 22:37, Colossians 3:23

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by EFULEFU1(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2021
My simple question still not answered
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2021
Go and worship your god! cheesy

EFULEFU1:
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by DappaD: 5:39pm On May 17, 2021
EFULEFU1:

Or the question still not answered the way you want it to i.e. you do not want a Biblical response? Your gimmicks do not surprise me though. Meanwhile, Trinity is now lifeless & gradually fading away if it hasn’t already.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2021
Why not asked the pagan to mention the name of his church?
After all there are thousands of religious sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of Christian denominations.
So what's the name of OP's church since he singled out JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? smiley

DappaD:

Or the question still not answered the way you want it to i.e. you do not want a Biblical response? Your gimmicks do not surprise me though. Meanwhile, Trinity is now lifeless & gradually fading away if it hasn’t already.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by EFULEFU1(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Why not asked the pagan to mention the name of his church?
After all there are thousands of religious sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of Christian denominations.
So what's the name of OP's church since he singled out JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? smiley

Simple question, see how u people are sweating
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES dey this world? Matthew 5:14
God and worship your own god! cheesy
EFULEFU1:

Simple question, see how u people are sweating

EFULEFU1:

I met this lady evangelist last week. After she evangelised to me, she told me my problem was fornication, which is true. She laid her hand on my penis and prayed for me. Since then I can't have erektion again. When I called to complain to her, she hanged up and blocked me.

Can I sue her and please how do I get my erektion back? Thank u

First go for deliverance from the demon of fornication before coming to call out JWs for questioning! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by EFULEFU1(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
cheesy cheesy
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES dey this world? Matthew 5:14
God and worship your own god! cheesy

First go for deliverance from the demon of fornication before coming to call out JWs for questioning! cheesy

By their fruits we shall know them
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2021
It's OK, only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES get all the FRUITS shey?
No wahala! cheesy

EFULEFU1:

Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2021
EFULEFU1:
My friend has found a new girl
This is too demanding, she doesn't work
All she eats is sardine and milk
Her pomade is milk and her drinking water is milk. She swallows three boiled eggs three times a day and all this cost is on my friend
My friend is loosing weight because of this girl yet she won't leave her
Because of this, yesterday I slapped him and he is threatening to kill me
Please advise me

By our FRUIT you will know us! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2021
EFULEFU1:
After my fiancee made me resign from my job
She now says I should travel to Jamaica to go and learn hardship there and grow dreadlocks. She says after that, she will join me there in Jamaica then we marry

Please advise me

Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2021
EFULEFU1:
This lady broke up with me five years ago, citing the reason that I am too dark. Now she has sent many people to come and tell me she wants me back. My checks tell me, she is back from the United States but lost her eyes after she suffered an acid accident. She is blind now but is very rich,

Should I marry her? embarassed

Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by EFULEFU1(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2021
EFULEFU1:

We made love only three days ago
And she says she is pregnant and that I am responsible
How?
We did just MouthAction
And annal
How can she be pregnant
What should I do
Are you legally married before having sex?

Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Come Answer My Question by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
EFULEFU1:

Does your Jehovah receive power and Glory?
Thank you

Please don't run away now?

EFULEFU1:

which dey sweet pass? well, i enjoy the flat babes, you?

Let your fruits speak for you, i believe no one is pointing accusing fingers at you now. You're the one revealing the spirit dwelling in you! Luke 6:45

By our FRUIT you will know us! smiley

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Presents 80 80 80 Challenge To Celebrate Pastor Adeboye's 80th Birthday / We Share Fliers & Handbills At Churches & Mosque / New 2022 NSPPD Testimonies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.