Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,808 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (44757 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by crusufixo(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2021
cricifixo:
Always trying to find out where i work & why i didn't go out

Your neighbor probably suspects that you are a yahoo yahoo boy. You may need to get him / her off your back else your neighbor might someday report you to EFCC. BTW, cool nairaland user name. Could not help but notice that it's very similar to mine smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chukwugoziegi: 8:48pm On May 17, 2021
Zacksnow:
i was a tenant at 225 katakata street mehn dat house is full drama if u read abt it then u should knw what am talking abt lol na joke oh. My landlord luvs borrowing money and gossip alot abt his tenant. I change am for am 2 d extend he couldn't he even ask me 2 pay my rent i have 2 park out cux i suspect he has hidden agenda

I remember that story grin grin grin

Good Story!

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by moriss33(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2021
Mine dey do big woman for me cuz say she get corolla....she no sabi say boiz get money to buy Benz buh na yankee dey boiz mind as the country don cast...so she dey always carry shoulder buh local man no send.
E go shock am when visa go sure.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by San2ski(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2021
Opistorincos:
My neighbor is a liar. She's always complaining of generator fume entering her room. I've checked several times and reverse has been the case.

The air/breeze direction can change at will. Go and remove your gen from where it will disturb ur neighbour
You're the kind of bad neighbor people complain of

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Genea(f): 8:49pm On May 17, 2021
Opistorincos:
My neighbor is a liar. She's always complaining of generator fume entering her room. I've checked several times and reverse has been the case.
Oga wether she lies or not, change your gen location, don’t kill her

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Ten06(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2021
The one I have as neighbor is jobless, it is the wife that feeds him. All what he does around the area is gossip. If someone greet you with respect in his presence before you return from work he has already told the person not to respect and greet you again that you are a small boy.

He is so low in mentality that he is always looking for person to drag to his level by setting up unnecessary argument.

If he borrows anything from you forget about it, including money. He will tell you that he has forgotten that he borrowed money from you.

When the wife has gone to her shop everything they will use in their house is always borrowed from my house, salt detergent, Maggi etc.

He always sends his daughter of 3 years to come and relax in my house so that she can feed very well because they don't cook with fish or meat in their house. Anytime they want to cook they will scattered the whole bush around my area looking for edible vegetables

The guy is something else

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Buffalo2(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2021
I stayed in an apartment with a nosy neighbor and once I noticed that I sought for a single apartment in a compound. Although I paid thru my nose buh I and my family are enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. Mi o fe wahala neighbor were kan jare

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Realhommie(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2021
I have 2 neighbors. 1 is a deeper lifer with his siblings, they live together. The other, a family man with 3 kids attends Mountain of fire.

His wife would sing very loudly from morning till evening and they'll end it with an alnight prayer session like they are in church not minding the other people around.

It got so bad that i and the other neighbor reported them to the owner of the property at different times. Eventually she called for a meeting. In the meeting she gave them 2 options; 1) They either pack out or 2) We pack out for them to occupy the whole property, they could convert to church if they wanted, their headache lol.

About a week lady i ran into my landlady then she told me they came to beg that they'll cease disturbing. Funny thing is we had talked with them but the wife was so adamant saying they were merely praising God. The man is worse.

Right now em dey pack face dey bone and behave like wetin i no know. I have tried everything to be friends and a good neighbor as a Christian but their character and attitude is..... I have resolved to just pack face too abeg, make we do am like that till person tire.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by bigcee(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2021
Ormorlehwah:
Mine is enviness.
If I buy blender,shewill buy their own.
Anything I cook, she will cook it on the next day.
If I buy clothes, play-mat, undies; they buy the same. Anything I buy,she will buy but she will first abuse it.
When I sow clothes with my friend,she will also look for god-daughter to wear the same cloth but oyinbo sow cloth e never do fitting.
Anybody I play with, she won't greet the person.
Any festival she won't greet me but will go outside and scream Happy festival to passerby.
Lol grin she is competing with you. Na low self esteem dey worry that one. Don't ever give her attention. Just ignore her.
If I greet her,she answer reluctantly.
Yoruba says 'ija ilara kin tan boro'.
I don show her say I be correct Ijebu girl.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Kyra1(f): 8:52pm On May 17, 2021
There is something most of you are seeing as a problem on this thread and are busy complaining about it but I have seen it as a way of making money.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by soundOsonic: 8:52pm On May 17, 2021
Mine

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Onnasucs1(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2021
Opistorincos:
Connect the generator to her room. She won't complain again

17 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Rubbiish(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2021
msakhere:
Living in a stroey building where my neighbor will not prepare super/dinner on time, but will prefer to be pounding yam at late hours. We no dey fit sleep, always tum tum tum.
cheesy cheesy
This is really funny lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chukwugoziegi: 8:52pm On May 17, 2021
Zetty177x:
Neighbors eh...I tied a small rope downstairs to hang clothes.. instead of my neighbor downstairs to tied his own, (there's space everywhere) ,he struggles the space with me...and the rope can't take more than 7 clothes so u can imagine how short the rope is..he go even put jeans on the rope..thank God I have my balcony upstairs

My neighbor does this too.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by emaopel: 8:52pm On May 17, 2021
rentAcock:
My neighbor is a showoff. Always updating his house while my own just looks abandoned. As I'm typing this right now, the guy is tearing down his old gate and have like 5 guys working in his compound. I suspect he's about to install a new gate, fence and a garden.
Your own is envy and jealous of your neighbor... It is not good for your health!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2021
How is that a bad thing, infact, if you can help your neighbor that would be good, and if you can update your environment pls do that.

There are good people who even help each other when they want to do anything to their environment, why must we be pained, because someone is making his home better, change is constant.

Infact an updated environment around you should inspire you, especially when its improvements, there was one neighbor i had, and what we usually do is improve our homes and learn different designs and ways of improving home arrangement and decoration, it was fun for me.

There are some cultures where neighbors help each other with designing and decorations and constantly improve and are happy for each other.

rentAcock:
My neighbor is a showoff. Always updating his house while my own just looks abandoned. As I'm typing this right now, the guy is tearing down his old gate and have like 5 guys working in his compound. I suspect he's about to install a new gate, fence and a garden.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Ethannathan(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2021
My neighbor na CNN and home wrecker. She fit use 2hrs walk 5 poles spreading both fake and real news, infact her nickname plenty e.g Glo,CNN,NTA etc. Just come a mile close to our Avenue ask of Any of the above names, them go take u come her house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Kokaine(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2021
Smoking weed.
And moving up and down at midnight touching changeovers and peeping into my house to know why my fan is working when there is no light.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by jaszplus12(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2021
Aaaah...mine are a dating couple. They fight to finish, lady will curse and cuss...tell the guy to return all the cash she loaned him, she'll then take Uber and return to her father's house...3 weeks later, she go return, smiling! It happened 3 times, and since I moved to the place, she became familiar with my wife, each time they fight she comes crying to our apartment.
Last fight I witnessed was bloody! Broken glass, windows and plates! She threatened the guy with a knife. I stepped in and separated them tactfully. I advised her to go back to her dad...as I saw her to the cab I asked why she would say her guy should die only for her to later desire his d.ick. she laughed. Anyway I spoke to the guy thinking I was doing a good thing, cos I advised him to stay away from her for a while to gather his thoughts...I was a fool...the guy turned out to dislike me!
Anyway, I've moved out from there... but I know they're still together!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Bmaster(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2021
Why is everybody telling us about his/her neighbors attitude towards him/her,
And no one cares to state that one or two things him/her does to his/her which his/her neighbor Don't like undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Cnach: 8:54pm On May 17, 2021
ggood:
I came all the from Zamfara to Lagos last week to see my family after 3 years .

our neighbors Dem sabi making noise especially the married women.

One married woman ask me this your boxer is it your brother that buy it for you meaning the boxer is big, wetin go married woman with my boxer fa, I was very upset but I keep calm , a married woman for that matter , you don't see such behavior in Gusau.

I can't wait to leave this weekend
Guy no leave o, stay put o
Bc the way u dey type it clear aboki grammar don take over. Dey for LAG get factory reset first

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by ggood: 8:54pm On May 17, 2021
federal9:

Abeg bros, I want to go with you.

lol

where are you, are u in Zamfara?
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by OlawaleBammie: 8:55pm On May 17, 2021
Dem dey use my gas sometimes without my consent, me wey no dey cook, filled gas (12kg) for 4500 but couldn't last 2½months, weytin a dey use am cook a no know.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by shedy03(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
Always asking for herbs to Bleep and won't still return my herbs whenever I have Match. Funny people!
I need the herb too, am your neighbor from across the states. But I will return it sharp-sharp. lols

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by ggood: 8:55pm On May 17, 2021
Bmaster:
she is needs some kpashing,but she is needing it in a disguised.
she so disgusting
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Hobbshaw: 8:55pm On May 17, 2021
Literally the house doesn't have a toilet, is either we go the bush or shit inside nylon then dump it in the bush .
But my neighbor, family of 3 will poo inside nylon and keep it in the bathroom for days before dumping it .

13 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 17, 2021
Drwinz:
The single mother and her daughter next to my apartment are just annoying with their lousy lifestyle and love walking half baked whenever I want to chill outside.
Someone told they're always quiet and responsible if I'm out.
Hate'em mehn
Do you intend packing out soon? grin
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Exodora: 8:56pm On May 17, 2021
letristian:
I no dey for face me I face you
Living in flat does not make you any .... From this . There are buildings that holds about six flats.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by ggood: 8:56pm On May 17, 2021
Cnach:

Guy no leave o, stay put o
Bc the way u dey type it clear aboki grammar don take over. Dey for LAG get factory reset first
how I type na , I no be aboki na
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Mexyz(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2021
msakhere:
Living in a stroey building where my neighbor will not prepare super/dinner on time, but will prefer to be pounding yam at late hours. We no dey fit sleep, always tum tum tum.

grin grin.... Seems you stay in Edo State and even your name is an Esan name...
My regards to Odion ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2021
hahaha
bleskid:
always shouting like mad people ...
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by kelmicheal: 8:57pm On May 17, 2021
One wicked woman in my compound irritate me alot, She is a Chronic gossiper pretending to be friendly but have wicked heart.
She knows me Wella anytime she wants to discuss about other co tenants to me and I don't entertain such.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / Because I Am A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.