Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) (3540 Views)

Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents / Don't Take Eternity Lightly / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 2:11am On May 18, 2021
* Look around you. Are we really in a pandemic? Are dead people piling up from covid, filling up the hospital morgues and cemeteries? People are indeed dying, but the sick and immune-compromised die every day. Did this justify a world-wide shut-down?

And for the record, this plague was NOT SENT FROM GOD. It was created by luciferians posing as scientists, assisted by fallen angels, and rolled out, administered and hyped up by governments, institutions, politicians, and frontmen like Bill Gates, using the mainstream media as their propaganda arm.

* PCR tests do NOT ACCURATELY test for covid, the FDA and WHO even admit this (look it up). Explaining this will require it's own post.

* Why is there a PUSH to vaccinate the entire world from an infection with a 99% recovery rate? Furthermore, why has there been virtually NO ATTENTION given to covid TREATMENT with regular over-the-counter anti-viral drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine which is curing covid sufferers quite nicely? Why are doctors who take a TREATMENT-vs-VACCINE approach demonized, maligned and faced with reprisals?

* These vaccines are alarmingly becoming mandatory throughout the world. Here in America, private companies and public spaces (like colleges and universities) are requiring the vaxx. Soon the jab will be required for younger children down to infancy. Remember, these vaxx are PURELY EXPERIMENTAL. NO ONE KNOWS THE LONG TERM EFFECTS OF MRNA VACCINES!

* During the 'plandemic' every death was attributed to "covid". Doctors and hospitals were getting bribed paid by the government to list cancer deaths, heart attacks, even vehicle accidents as COVID (look this up). In true occult fashion, the complete opposite is the truth. THOUSANDS of people are adversely reacting and even DYING from the jab. People are dropping dead, even children in some cases of blood clots, aneurisms, sepsis, organ failure, etc. These SUDDEN deaths are severely underreported, ignored and even censored by the health and media gatekeepers.

FEMA has recently begun to reimburse funerals for family members who can produce a death certificate listed as "covid". Do you think the government or Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, etc will reimburse loved ones for vaccine-related deaths? You DO KNOW vaccine manufacturers can't be sued under any circumstances, right?

* These vaccines do NOT contain the spread, nor PRECLUDE re-infection. It only LESSENS symptoms if and when re-infected. Just ask the people of Seychelles, the MOST VACCINATED country in the world, with a SURGE of new cases.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/you-can-still-spread-develop-covid-19-after-getting-a-vaccine-what-to-know

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-13/seychelles-with-62-inoculation-rate-says-covid-cases-easing

* It seems to me the only "immunity" here is for big pharma from lawsuits from the countless innocent people adversely reacting and DYING from their snake venom aka vaxx. You get no "immunity" from their vaxx, they openly state this. Its better to get infected like most of you likely already have been (but not know it due to your robust immune system) and carry NATURAL IMMUNITY from an infection with a 99% recovery rate.

I'll be back with the science behind the mRNA vaxx. Trust me, it's NOT GOOD.

Stay safe everyone. DO NOT TAKE THE VAXX!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by Nobody: 2:13am On May 18, 2021
[s]
providence338:
* Look around you. Are we really in a pandemic? Are dead people piling up from covid, filling up the hospital morgues and cemeteries? People are indeed dying, but the sick and immune-compromised die every day. Did this justify a world-wide shut-down?

And for the record, this plague was NOT SENT FROM GOD. It was created by luciferians posing as scientists, assisted by fallen angels, and rolled out, administered and hyped up by governments, institutions, politicians, and frontmen like Bill Gates, using the mainstream media as their propaganda arm.

* PCR tests do NOT ACCURATELY test for covid, the FDA and WHO even admit this (look it up). Explaining this will require it's own post.

* Why is there a PUSH to vaccinate the entire world from an infection with a 99% recovery rate? Furthermore, why has there been virtually NO ATTENTION given to covid TREATMENT with regular over-the-counter anti-viral drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine which is curing covid sufferers quite nicely? Why are doctors who take a TREATMENT-vs-VACCINE approach demonized, maligned and faced with reprisals?

* These vaccines are alarmingly becoming mandatory throughout the world. Here in America, private companies and public spaces (like colleges and universities) are requiring the vaxx. Soon the jab will be required for younger children down to infancy. Remember, these vaxx are PURELY EXPERIMENTAL. NO ONE KNOWS THE LONG TERM EFFECTS OF MRNA VACCINES!

* During the 'plandemic' every death was attributed to "covid". Doctors and hospitals were getting bribed paid by the government to list cancer deaths, heart attacks, even vehicle accidents as COVID (look this up). In true occult fashion, the complete opposite is the truth. THOUSANDS of people are adversely reacting and even DYING from the jab. People are dropping dead, even children in some cases of blood clots, aneurisms, sepsis, organ failure, etc. These SUDDEN deaths are severely underreported, ignored and even censored by the health and media gatekeepers.

FEMA has recently begun to reimburse funerals for family members who can produce a death certificate listed as "covid". Do you think the government or Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, etc will reimburse loved ones for vaccine-related deaths? You DO KNOW vaccine manufacturers can't be sued under any circumstances, right? [/s]

[s]* These vaccines do NOT contain the spread, nor PRECLUDE re-infection. It only LESSENS symptoms if and when re-infected. Just ask the people of Seychelles, the MOST VACCINATED country in the world, with a SURGE of new cases.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/you-can-still-spread-develop-covid-19-after-getting-a-vaccine-what-to-know

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-13/seychelles-with-62-inoculation-rate-says-covid-cases-easing

* It seems to me the only "immunity" here is for big pharma from lawsuits from the countless innocent people adversely reacting and DYING from their snake venom aka vaxx. You get no "immunity" from their vaxx, they openly state this. Its better to get infected like most of you likely already have been (but not know it due to your robust immune system) and carry NATURAL IMMUNITY from an infection with a 99% recovery rate.

[/s]
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by advanceDNA: 2:32am On May 18, 2021
the major players of the world don’t want another long lock down like that of 2020... it’s bad for business...

The vaccine is just a strategy to keep business going all over the world.... the idea that there’s a vaccine that can protect makes it easy to keep business running...even when people are obviously dying of covid .

they know death rate is already way lesser than the recovery rate... so it’s easy to swing it’s the vaccine that’s behind the recovery....

and as usual, they’ll create one story for why people with the vaccine still died of covid...

it’s science and technology naaaa: they gave us phones, cars, planes, internet. Whatever they say is technically final...

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 3:59am On May 18, 2021
Euouae, you got there before me. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by Nobody: 4:19am On May 18, 2021
[s]
advanceDNA:
the major players of the world don’t want another long lock down like that of 2020... it’s bad for business...

The vaccine is just a strategy to keep business going all over the world.... the idea that there’s a vaccine that can protect makes it easy to keep business running...even when people are obviously dying of covid .

they know death rate is already way lesser than the recovery rate... so it’s easy to swing it’s the vaccine that’s behind the recovery....

and as usual, they’ll create one story for why people with the vaccine still died of covid...

it’s science and technology naaaa: they gave us phones, cars, planes, internet. Whatever they say is technically final...
[/s]
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 9:42pm On May 18, 2021
advanceDNA:

Friend...the "major players" want a Great Reset of the world, aka, the New World Order. They already run all the world's businesses, directly or otherwise. This was never about solving the so-called pandemic (which they concocted). This is about enslaving and controlling humanity via technological devices. This vaxx has greatly advanced their technological hold on humanity, and I'll show you how...

You used the word "protect". In subsequent posts, I hope to share scientific evidence the vaxx DOES NOT PROTECT. That's the whole purpose of this thread....

Science and technology is good..until it ensnares you. Unlike traditional vaxx, which include the use of biological agents existing in nature, the mRNA approach is a form of CRISPR technology. CRISPR is just another fancy way of saying "DNA splicing/genetic engineering". This is NOT good....
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by 9inches(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2021
Testing testing

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 2:47am On Jun 17, 2021
Greetings brethren,

Sincere apologies for the hiatus. I've been overwhelmed with just the normal demands of life. I'm determined to share quality information with you that I create myself, but I'm finding out with time constraints and limited knowledge of being content creator, its perhaps easier to just forward information I've found regarding the "jab".

I must also share that for the past 2 weeks, I traveled to visiting my ailing Auntie, who's a nurse at a well-known hospital in NYC (the heart of the plandemic). Her supervisors practically bullied her to take the "jab" earlier in the year, even though she didn't need nor want to take it. She'd tested negative repeatedly for the COVID virus antibodies...meaning, she'd never been exposed. Under duress (basically) she finally decided to take the "jab" in Jan. By the time she took the second "jab" in Feb, unbeknownst to her, she soon started developing pain in her abdomen/bowels. By March, she was admitted into the ER and remained there as they discovered blood clots throughout her stomach. She remained in the hospital for a month as clots were later found to have formed in her legs. She was moved to a rehabilitation facility for another month to regain her movements from all the surgical procedures. She finally came home in late May, after being away since March.

I flew out to NYC to help her cook, clean and shop for foodstuffs to stock in her home. This is a strong Edo woman who can cook up a storm and lift a car, if need be, to do her perfume/shoe/bag/phone card/marykay/esusu side hustle. She's extraordinary, a powerful woman of faith, who nearly died from placing her faith in the "jab" than her God who had protected her all this while.

Unfortunately, adverse side effects from this wicked "jab" are more common than people think. More people will die from this "jab" than from covid. I can't warn you all enough. I'll post evidence tomorrow.

Shalom.
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
First of all...it takes 10-15 years for a normal vaxx to come to market.

This "jab" was developed in about 9 months, and authorized supposedly due to emergency use.

This was possible because of the gene-editing properties of mRNA vaccines, which has NEVER been done before.

There are NO LONG TERM STUDIES on the effects of this mRNA "jab".

Anyone who has taken this "jab" is having an ENTIRELY EXPERIMENTAL MEDICAL PROCEDURE being done on them.

They have NO IDEA what this gene-editing "jab" will do to their bodies in a year or two, or three.

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
providence338:

FEMA has recently begun to reimburse funerals for family members who can produce a death certificate listed as "covid". Do you think the government or Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, etc will reimburse loved ones for vaccine-related deaths? You DO KNOW vaccine manufacturers can't be sued under any circumstances, right?

* These vaccines do NOT contain the spread, nor PRECLUDE re-infection. It only LESSENS symptoms if and when re-infected. Just ask the people of Seychelles, the MOST VACCINATED country in the world, with a SURGE of new cases.

shey Pastor Chris hasbbeen warning everybody since with same warning . He said he did a thorough research on the matter. But Many are still in doubt.

covidb19 is the biggest Fraud the world has ever seen.

The whole idea is to plant this chip on everybody in the name of vaccine . IT IS NOT A VACCINE !. It is a software!

see how they conspire to ruinnworld economy . ariline busines of many years destroyed . many people commited suicide .

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2021
petra1:

see how they conspire to ruinnworld economy . ariline busines of many years destroyed . many people commited suicide .

In your opinion, all those airlines and business that have been destroyed do not have sufficient intelligence and ability to fight back if the pandemic was some conspiracy to inject everyone with a piece of software?

Please, why have they not hired you to fight for them and save them fron ruin?
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
budaatum:

In your opinion, all those airlines and business that have been destroyed do not have sufficient intelligence and ability to fight back if the pandemic was some conspiracy to inject everyone with a piece of software?

Please, why have they not hired you to fight for them and save them fron ruin?

but the truth is coming out. Faucci denied that the virus was created in lab last year and people belived. Now investigation has shown thatbitbwas created in Lab in china . not only that, The same Faucci co sponored the lab. he is facing fire now.

Pastor Chris was right all along. he said last year that it was created in china lab and some americans are involved.

So dont just do what they called blind argument . do your finding .

if the vaccine wasnt a software how come its megnetizing metals .

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2021
petra1:

but the truth is coming out. Faucci denied that the virus was created in lab last year and people belived. Now investigation has shown thatbitbwas created in Lab in china . not only that, The same Faucci co sponored the lab. he is facing fire now.

Pastor Chris was right all along. he said last year that it was created in china lab and some americans are involved.

So dont just do what they called blind argument . do your finding .

if the vaccine wasnt a software how come its megnetizing metals .

Unfortunately, nothing will happen to Fauci.

He'll continue to be hailed a hero, all while the truth continues to unfold right in front of our faces.

This was never about a virus. This is about the sacrifice of millions of human souls to bring about the NWO aka "Great Reset".

Don't take the jab! Quiet as its kept, it's killing thousands foolish, fearful and ignorant enough to take it.....soon to be millions with the magnetizing effects.

God help us to open our eyes to not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy.... sad

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/15472-dead-1-5-million-injured-50-serious-reported-in-european-unions-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Let's start from the beginning.

From a document in 2010, funded by the wicked Rockefeller family called "LOCKSTEP".
It predicted what we see happening NOW.
The link to the 50-page report is attached below: however, I'll however, provide the highlights.

ROCKEFELLER LOCKSTEP 2010

They hypothesize a simulated global outbreak required steps, various phases, overall timelines, and expected outcomes. This was posited in the Rockefeller Lockstep 2010:

* Create a very contagious but super low mortality rate virus to fit the needed plan. Using SARS, HIV, Hybrid Research Strain created at Fort Dietrich Class 4 lab from 2008 to 2013 as part of a research project to find out why corona viruses spread like wildfire in bats but have an extremely hard time infecting humans. To counteract that, they added 4 HIV inserts into the virus. The missing key to infect the human is the Ace-2-Receptor.

* Create a weaponized version of the virus with a much higher mortality rate as a backup plan. Ready to be released in Phase 3, but only if needed. SARS, HIV, MERS, Weaponized Tribit Strain created at Fort Dietrich Class 4 lab in 2015.

* Transport the Research Strain to different Class 4 lab, the National Microbiology Lab in Winnipeg Canada, and have it “stolen and smuggled out by China”, Xi Jang Lee, on purpose and taken to China’s only Class 4 lab which is Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan China. For added plausible deniability and to help cement the wanted backup public script as something to fall back on if needed. The primary script being its natural. Backup script being that China created it and released it by accident.

* Fund all the talking heads: Fauci, Birx, Tedros and agencies, World Health Organization, NIAID, the CDC and also the UN, that would be involved with pandemic response prior to the planned release of the Research Strain to control the wanted script throughout the operation.

* Create and fund the vaccination development and roll out plan so it’s capable of being rolled out on a global scale. Gates: A Decade of Vaccines and the Global Action Vaccine action plan, 2010 to 2020.

* Create and fund the vaccination, verification and certification protocols, Digital ID, to enforce/confirm the vaccination program after the mandatory roll out is enacted. Gates: ID2020.

* Simulate the lockstep hypothesis just prior to the planned Research Strain release using a real-world exercise as a final war game to determine expected response, timelines, and outcomes, Event 201 in Oct 2019.

* Release the Research Strain at the Wuhan Institute of Virology itself and then blame its release on a natural scapegoat as the wanted primary script. Wuhan wet market, Nov 2019. Exactly the same as the simulation.

* Downplay the human-to-human transmission for as long as possible to allow the Research Strain to spread on a global scale before any country can lock down respond to avoid initial infection.

* Once a country has seen infection in place, lock down incoming/outgoing travel. Keep the transmission within the country spreading for as long as possible.

* Once enough people in a country/ region are infected, enact forced quarantines/isolation for that area and expand the lockdown regions slowly over time

* Overhype the mortality rate by tying the Research Strain to deaths that have little to nothing to do with the actual virus to keep the fear and compliance at a maximum. If anyone dies for any reason and is found to have Covid, consider it a Covid death. And if anyone is thought to of maybe had symptoms of Covid, assume they have Covid, and consider it as a Covid death.

* Keep the public quarantines for as long as possible to destroy the region’s economy, create civil unrest, break down the supply chain, and cause the start of mass food shortages. As well as cause people’s immune system to weaken due to a lack of interaction with other people’s bacteria, the outside world, aka the things that keep our immune systems alert and active.

* Downplay and attack any potential treatments and continue to echo that the only cure that is viable to fight this virus is the vaccine.

* Continue to drag out the quarantine over and over again in “two-week intervals” [There is that two weeks spell casting again. It is a CIA program.] causing more and more people to eventually stand up and protest. Defy them.

* Eventually end Phase 1 quarantine once they get enough public push back, expected June 2020, and publicly state that they think it’s “too early to end the isolation, but I’m going to do it anyways.”

* Once the public goes back to normal, wait a few weeks and continue to overhype the Research Strain mortality rate, Aug to Sept 2020, and combine it with the increase in deaths due to people dying from standard illnesses at a higher rate than normal due to having highly weakened immune systems from months of being in isolation [Which backs up what I said: you should social-distance people who wear masks regular. That’s what they’ve just told you. They have highly weakened immune systems.] to help further pad the mortality rate and also hype the up and coming Phase 2 lockdown.

* Eventually, enact Phase 2 quarantines, Oct through Nov 2020, on an even more extreme level and blame the protesters, mostly people who don’t trust their governments already, as the cause of the largest second wave whereby the media will say ‘we told you so. It was too early. It’s all your own fault because you needed a haircut. Your freedoms have consequences.’ [Should this all unfold in this manner, the US election will be cancelled delayed or suspended. My opinion. How can you vote with Phase 2 quarantines? You can’t.]

* Enforce the Phase 2 quarantines at a much more extreme level increasing the penalty for defiance. Replace fines with jail time. Deem all travel as non-essential. Increase checkpoints, including military assistance. Increase tracking/tracing after population via mandatory app. Take over control of food, gas, and create large scale shortages so that people can only get access to essential products or services if they are first given permission.

* Keep the Phase 2 lockdown in place for a much longer period of time than the Phase 1 lockdown, continuing to destroy the global economy. Further degrade the supply chain and further amplify the food shortages and the like. Quell any public outrage using extreme actions or force and make anyone who defies them appear as public enemy #1 to those who are willing to submit.

*After a rather long Phase 2 lockdown, roll out the vaccination program and the vaccine certification and make it mandatory for everyone, giving priority access to those that submitted from the start and have those that are for it attack those that are against it, saying ‘they are a threat and the cause of all the problems’ by using words like “We can’t go back to normal until everyone takes the vaccine.” And people defying them are “hurting our way of life and therefore are the enemy.” In other words they are going to turn the people against each other. We are currently in this phase now.[i]

* If the majority of people go along with the agenda, then let those people enter the new system, the new normal, while limiting the minority that defied the agenda’s ability to work, travel and live.

* If the majority of people go against the agenda, then release the Weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS Tribit Strain as a Phase 3 operation. A virus with a 30+% mortality rate (aka "variants", aka new "plandemic" ) as a final scare to punish the minority to quickly become the majority and give a final “We told you so” to those that didn’t listen.

* Enact the new economy model. Microsoft patent 060606 crypto currency system (google this) using body activity data which is based on human behavior and willingness to submit. It is a tweaked version of the Black Mirror 15 million merits program using food, water, shelter, and other essentials as a weapon of enforcement of the new economic system. Basically, do what we want and get rewarded. Gain credits score and gain more access to things you need to survive. Or go against what we want and get penalized. Lose credits score and lose access to things you need to survive.

* And that is your New World Order aka Great Reset: technology on steroids where you have no option but to comply. And if anyone thinks that this isn’t true, then go and check out some parts of China because they’ve already started some of the crypto currencies system in place in certain areas.

THIS SUMMARIZES "LOCKSTEP". THIS COVID-19 VIRUS WAS ENGINEERED AND PLANNED OVER 10 YEARS AGO! DON'T GET THE DEATH JAB!

http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by Workch: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
providence338:

Hight level illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
I'd really like more input from medical professionals as to why there is such unprecedented disagreement throughout the medical community over this 'pandemic', its origins now that more information is forthcoming that it's chimeric (man-made); and more importantly the medical procedure they call a vaccine, and its unusually high but censored and suppressed adverse reactions/death rate.

Unlike the single-sentence commenters who come here severely lacking critical thinking skills or providing any beneficial information to this topic, your contribution is welcomed and highly-valued. I'm really here to learn and understand. I know what my spirit says, but I'm truly trying to understand the science.
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by Workch: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seun, shouldn’t you be removing topic that are science-based but misconstrued by ill-informed individuals?
It’s alarming that conspiracy theorists who can barely provide testable evidence for whatever they say peddle propaganda to discredit years of genuine research by hardworking scientists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Workch:
Seun, shouldn’t you be removing topic that are science-based but misconstrued by ill-informed individuals?
It’s alarming that conspiracy theorists who can barely provide testable evidence for whatever they say peddle propaganda to discredit years of genuine research by hardworking scientists.

Thousands of scientists from across the world DISAGREE with you. And agree with me.

Who are you, to run to the moderator like a little rat?

How OLD are you?

Grow the 'eff up. Dispute the evidence posted with your own research. Or shut your mouth. Go disturb someone else.

I despise rats. Sorry, lemme not disrespect rodents.....I despise C.O.W.A.R.D.S.

Its non-thinking imbeciles like you who are marching humanity to its collective doom.

When you find yourself and/or your family unable to move freely unless you're microchipped, surveilled and eventually slaughtered like an animal, you'll answer to the MOST HIGH for your COWARDICE and COMPLICITY....

https://globalpossibilities.org/10000-doctors-1000-lawyers-file-suit-against-cdc-who-and-davos-for-cv-19-fraud/

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
petra1:

Be there believing conspiracies.

Good thing is you are a minority, and unfortunately, or fortunately for you, Covid does not discriminate.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01383-3

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:

Be there believing conspiracies.

But you are the one who have believed the conspiracy and lies . We are exposing the conspiracy rather.

Good thing is you are a minority, and unfortunately, or

that was before ,we are winning now . The world has woken up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGMaRiuCD5s

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
pastor chris was right all the whie . the "vaccine " is not a vaccine but a software. it turns human body into a device .

some people who took the jab obseeved their bodies are conducting electricity. and magnet!

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
petra1:
pastor chris was right all the whie . the "vaccine " is not a vaccine but a software. it turns human body into a device .

some people who took the jab obseeved their bodies are conducting electricity. and magnet!

I took the jabs and my body did not conduct electricity and magnet, but I'm very certain you would rather believe those who have taken no jab.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
budaatum:

I took the jabs and my body did not conduct electricity and magnet, but I'm very certain you would rather believe those who have taken no jab.

they've not turned your switch on yet.

it was moty AstraZeneca vaccine that switch on their "vaccine ahead of time
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
petra1:

I guess when they turn it on I will become a zombie and start dancing on my head or something

You are a good comedian lol. You give me laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 1:25am On Jun 27, 2021
petra1:

Exactly!

I want all the scoffers and naysayers to explain this.

There are videos of vaccinated people from around the world having magnets sticking to them.

I was shocked at the one of light bulbs turning on at the injection sites too.

Petra1, did you see the vid of the man saying all the bluetooth devices in his home want to connect to him?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zxgmBxBowwOX/
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2021
budaatum:

I'll be praying for you. Sadly my entire family took the jab. It will have varying effects. Phizer and Moderna, moreso than the others. But overall these jabs aren't good. There are nefarious objects in it meant to connect you to A.I. Read Dan 2:43. You NEVER listen to world government, as they are controlled by the fallen ones.

Are you a praying man? I would seek the Holy Spirit and see what thus sayeth the Lord on the jab. And repent. There is hope. He can turn the contents into water.
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 3:31am On Jun 27, 2021
providence338:

I'll be praying for you. Sadly my entire family took the jab. It will have varying effects. Phizer and Moderna, moreso than the others. But overall these jabs aren't good. There are nefarious objects in it meant to connect you to A.I. Read Dan 2:43. You NEVER listen to world government, as they are controlled by the fallen ones.

Are you a praying man? I would seek the Holy Spirit and see what thus sayeth the Lord on the jab. And repent. There is hope. He can turn the contents into water.
Your family took the jab? Did you not preach anti-jab to them or have they just got more sense than some?

Please don't go disturbing God on my behalf. God already gave me a brain and shown me how to use it so praying is not going to help much if I don't use it. You must afterall have heard what happens to those given talents they don't use. It gets taken from them, and marrying all the clay to all the iron on earth won't save them from a huge dental bill.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by LordReed(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2021
petra1:

Good grief you are so gullible!
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by Workch: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2021
petra1:

how you guys even come up with all these nonsense?
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by Workch: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2021
petra1:

Lol grin
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2021
LordReed:

Good grief you are so gullible!

why not go online and find out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Name and Your Destiny / The Satanic Mus_lim Religion / Unbelievable The Name Of Jesus Mysteriously Written In The Sky By An Unseen Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.