Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Don't Take Eternity Lightly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Take Eternity Lightly (5983 Views)

Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents / Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Take Eternity Lightly by REDH2: 3:52am On May 02, 2021
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

Don't take eternity lightly

Proverbs 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

Beloved, your way of life will determine how you take eternity. Eternity has no end therefore ending in Hell is forever in the pit of unquenchable fire and in Heaven is forever in great joy and glory.

Beloved, from the anchor scripture, you can't take fire in your bosom and expect not be burned so likewise you can't keep engaging in sin, associating yourself with the world and yet you expect not to end up in everlasting burnings. Beloved, repent of your evil ways, you can't have the world and inherit Heaven, you can't continue sinning and inherit Heaven.

Sin is a fire in your bosom and it will surely burn you no matter what; here on earth and in eternity if you refuse to repent. Sin destroys, no matter who you are, it will destroy you if you do not repent just as fire has no respect of persons.

Beloved, repent and stop taking fire into your bosom; stop living like the world, stop all these sinful lifestyle, it will eventually lead to everlasting burning, therefore repent, cleave to GOD, do His will, walk in His ways - Holiness and Purity.

Finally, Beloved take heed unto this Word lest you regret in eternity. Eternity has no end, this world and all its pleasure will pass away, all the cares and affairs of this world is vain but eternity will never pass away - therefore make your choice today to either spend eternity with GOD or in the pit of Hell. I beseech you to choose Life. Don't take eternity lightly and take fire in your bosom, Beloved the end of such who do so is death - eternal damnation.

Repent and be ye converted and walk in the ways of the Lord thy GOD, Heaven awaits you. Make the right choice!

The Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Karlovych: 4:13am On May 02, 2021
grin grin Jesus is coming soon is only for 3rd world countries.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by NwaNimo1(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by hakeem4(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Jesus is coming soon is only for 3rd world countries.
he is coming again because he didn't die well the first time.

just imagine an illiterate man in far Palestine coming to save you from a sin you never committed

10 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Kingdavid579(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2021
God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Rickbronz(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Fredlongs(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2021
OK
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by AFULA(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2021
O k a y
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by ChiefAfonja: 9:45am On May 02, 2021
grin
Tinubu may not make heaven
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Lovedbyyou(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2021
I hear you
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by arejibadz(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2021
Ok o
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by heartbraker(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2021
RELIGION Can not survive without threat, dat is wat dey use on d weak minded people, imagine a nazareth guy threaten u with hell dat have no prove of it existence just because it is written in a mere story book aurthor by a human being like u, yet u lots wont still belive the fairtale dat d world originated from ile-ife through obatala, inferiority complex is the most dangerous viral disease in africa.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by vincentjk(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2021
In as much as I don't like commenting on threads like this but let me say this loud and clear.

I'm an african/igbo man. According to my/our belief, when ones dies he'll be reborn through reincarnation but the mind you had in the previous world won't be restored.

Christianity tells you that getting drunk, over eating, looking at a woman's ass lustfully, killing a thief who tries to rob your home in the course of self defence is murder and thereby anyone who does any of these shall go to hellfire for eternity and you believe it?

Hell is meant for the occult, witches and wizard, those who sold their souls to the devil for maybe; riches, wealth, popularity, fame, to become influential and the likes. I didn't sell my soul to the devil neither did I seek any help from him so why'd I go to hellfire?? I'm not understanding.

John 14:6 says; Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

So millions of other religious worshipers like Hinduism, bhudaism, Judaism, Islam etc will all go to hellfire because they don't believe in jesus? What of your ancestors nko?

Africa our mumu don do, adopt your original way of worship and give another man his own, then alone you shall be free.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Sheunma: 9:48am On May 02, 2021
This joke never gets old.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by OloshoMan: 9:49am On May 02, 2021
Joke of the century

1 Like

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by EdiskyHarry: 9:52am On May 02, 2021
heaven is not a place to miss. may God help us. God bless the oop

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by samwheel(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2021
hakeem4:

just imagine an illiterate man in far Palestine coming to save you from a sin you never committed

If it were a christian talking thrash about your terrorist called Mohammed and that thing u call Islam, y'all will go ranting like chickens.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by hakeem4(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2021
samwheel:

If it were a christian talking thrash about your terrorist called Mohammed, y'all will go ranting like chickens.
neither am I muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by samwheel(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2021
hakeem4:
neither am I muslim.
Keep fooling yourself, Akeem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by femi4: 9:57am On May 02, 2021
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish."

4 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by hakeem4(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2021
samwheel:

Keep fooling yourself, Akeem
funny fact I have never been to a mosque in my entire life

1 Like

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:09am On May 02, 2021
hakeem4:

So Jesus na illiterate man and Mohammed is a scholar baa
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:11am On May 02, 2021
samwheel:

If it were a christian talking thrash about your terrorist called Mohammed and that thing u call Islam, y'all will go ranting like chickens.

He would not want to come to term they had a paedophile prophet

2 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Kayouzka(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2021
REDH2:
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

Don't take eternity lightly

Proverbs 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

Beloved, your way of life will determine how you take eternity. Eternity has no end therefore ending in Hell is forever in the pit of unquenchable fire and in Heaven is forever in great joy and glory.

Beloved, from the anchor scripture, you can't take fire in your bosom and expect not be burned so likewise you can't keep engaging in sin, associating yourself with the world and yet you expect not to end up in everlasting burnings. Beloved, repent of your evil ways, you can't have the world and inherit Heaven, you can't continue sinning and inherit Heaven.

Sin is a fire in your bosom and it will surely burn you no matter what; here on earth and in eternity if you refuse to repent. Sin destroys, no matter who you are, it will destroy you if you do not repent just as fire has no respect of persons.

Beloved, repent and stop taking fire into your bosom; stop living like the world, stop all these sinful lifestyle, it will eventually lead to everlasting burning, therefore repent, cleave to GOD, do His will, walk in His ways - Holiness and Purity.

Finally, Beloved take heed unto this Word lest you regret in eternity. Eternity has no end, this world and all its pleasure will pass away, all the cares and affairs of this world is vain but eternity will never pass away - therefore make your choice today to either spend eternity with GOD or in the pit of Hell. I beseech you to choose Life. Don't take eternity lightly and take fire in your bosom, Beloved the end of such who do so is death - eternal damnation.

Repent and be ye converted and walk in the ways of the Lord thy GOD, Heaven awaits you. Make the right choice!

The Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

You are already living in eternity, there is non yet to come

1 Like

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by OgundeleT(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2021
Eternity ko fraternity ni. Better enjoy this one you are and stop thinking about one useless fairy eternity.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by maximunimpact(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2021
Mortal man is living in a country on fire but more concerned about wonderland, Lols

5 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by WibusJaga: 10:25am On May 02, 2021
Sometimes I can't help but wonder how one will be made to burn forever & ever & ever & ever.... in HELL on account of mere 100 years or less he lived here on earth.

Nevertheless, live your life WELL for there are consequences for every action, good or bad.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by KnownUnknown: 10:28am On May 02, 2021
Haaaa Eternity. I wore that cologne is my younger days and it is a pleasing scent. I would still take it lightly though because it’s kind of cheap.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Wapchrist1(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2021
OK Sir
Always check my signature

1 Like

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Dtruthspeaker: 11:13am On May 02, 2021
Or on the flip side, do not take death for granted! It is worse than what you think or know!

The same Law of No Eye hath Seen Also Applies here too!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anony & Ihedinobi,Goshen, lets Discuss Yahweh,monotheism And The Bible. / Can A Church Change One's Character? / Does God Scourge Us? 7 Reasons To Say No!! - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.