Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview (52326 Views)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by seunayantokun(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2021
Shokoloko:
That's not abuse. That's discipline

It can't be discipline. Is the woman her daughter? Even if she were, would it be right to assault her that way? For those who know their rights, the man would be made to pay dearly for it. What if she was seriously injured up there as the man was slapping her face, nose, cheeks, etc. The head is a delicate place to hit. The woman is already a crime suspect and the evidence is there to nail her in court. So, let the law rule and not the hand of the interviewer.

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Tonnyray: 12:48pm On May 18, 2021
neonly:
Why are wicked women always ugly
Beauty distracts you from the evil in the attractive ones.

4 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Charmingpet: 12:48pm On May 18, 2021
seunayantokun:

It can't be discipline. Is the woman her daughter? Even if she were, would it be right to assault her that way? For those who know their rights, the man would be made to pay dearly for it. What if she was seriously injured up there as the man was slapping her face, nose, cheeks, etc. The head is a delicate place to hit. The woman is already a crime suspect and the evidence is there to nail her in court. So, let the law rule and not the hand of the interviewer.
what if the child in question dies, the child is not hers so what are we to call that?
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by seunayantokun(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2021
Charmingpet:
what if the child in question dies, the child is not hers so what are we to call that?

Read what I wrote again. Let the law rule and not the hand of the interviewer.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Charmingpet: 12:51pm On May 18, 2021
SweetCuntess:
Abegi the rate of wicked women harming little kids is simply alarming jarey , he did that as a father, human right activist! D slap na to Jog her memory ni
y are you answering him or her. Na only English they fit write. I don't think they always follow the programs to c how annoying and frustrating these ppl can be
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Charmingpet: 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
seunayantokun:

definitely
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Uwamgbede26: 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
What a good way to slap a useless female nonentity. Plank suppose follow for her useless head. See as she ugly.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by 9jaRealist: 12:54pm On May 18, 2021
neonly:
Why are wicked women always ugly

Why are you MISOGYNISTS always DUMB?! grin
>
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2021
HEMBELEMBE!!

AHMED ISSAH DON PROVOKE.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RIGHTS OF THE WOMAN NA??

ORDINARY AHMED, TAKE TIME O.

WHAT IF THEY HAD DECIDED TO ACT THE WAY YOU DID, TO SERGEANT ROGERS AT THE THEN OPUTA PANEL ON THE KILLING OF KUDIRAT ABIOLA?? NA EM BE SAY DEM FOR KILL AM NA....
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2021
DropsMic:
Someone almost killed a lil girl by setting her ablaze and the thing Nigerians are more concerned about na the professionalism of the interviewer

Spits
the tin tire me ooo, that's how most people reason here in Nigeria, they've left the major tin that happened n are now focusing on slap, didn't that woman deserve more than slap
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2021
seunayantokun:

when was the last time the rule of law ruled Maybe if it's ur own kid, you won't be here spitting nonsense. Werey!
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by BobbieZion(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2021
dazzlingd:

So the bible that says u should suffereth a witch not to live made a mistake

We have known you people for always twisting issues to suit your narrative.

I don't do Mudslinging.
Have a nice day.
Bye
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by seunayantokun(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
when was the last time the rule of law ruled Maybe if it's ur own kid, you won't be here spitting nonsense. Werey!

I wouldn't damage my case that way if the innocent girl were my child. I would lawfully pursue the matter to a logical conclusion. The woman has committed a crime but I wouldn't use an equally criminal way to get justice. No, that would never be right.

And thank you very much for insulting me.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Mrsoft3(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2021
dazzlingd:
Ordinary president did well.

Well, what can one expect from a country where majority have IQ lower than that of a baboon...

Righteousness should be proud of her, all Christians should be proud of her because the holy bible says, suffereth not a witch to live...

One man that should be most proud of her is Bishop Oyedepo the witch slapper....
If you as a believing christian find what the girl did to her niece barbaric, then may your hypocrisy make you stink and follow u wherever you go

You think witches are this simple to see?
Don't turn this into a Christian thing please, a true christian knows a witch and how to tackle them, the weapons of our warfare are not canal.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by shogsman(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2021
MansoryMX:
The man could not hold his anger. I ain’t supporting abuse but that slap was very much needed at that very moment and for me, the man needs to be pardon for his outburst. Even American police do outburst towards cop killer and beat the shit out of cop killer when caught. That girl needs serious flogging!
And have you ever seen American police beat anybody on tape,if yes produce the evidence please
Y'all watch too many movies
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by muriunited(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2021
I can swear God,Even Me I can do this editing, this video is doctoring and sponsoring by some evil people in this country.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by MansoryMX(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2021
shogsman:

And have you ever seen American police beat anybody on tape,if yes produce the evidence please
Y'all watch too many movies

Yes I have seen a lot in body-cam reality programs shown only at pass midnight boy!
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by mechanics(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2021
He should control his temper.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by SweetCuntess: 1:49pm On May 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

I realize that “human rights” has become a business in Nigeria (just like religion, etc.)...
Because a REAL human rights activist does not constitute himself into a one-man judge, jury and executioner!
>
A lil girl suffering burns far outweighs a stupid grown-up getting slapped for evil. Abi your teachers no beat you Ni? U for drag them for sm na
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by ofiko123(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2021
Terrible.... very very terrible...
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Jman06(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2021
I think this is a permissible unprofessional conduct!

Uneducated religious Nigerians are worse than the devil himself.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by bilulu(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2021
Saifullah01:
The original story is from a BBC video. (here is my take on the entire video)

The BBC are bloody hippocrates. This is a case of a poorly done hatchet job by a "classless" journalist for the BBC with incredible twisting of facts beyond credulity. (if you are in Abuja and you know the Human rights radio you'll understand what I mean)
I use to hate the way everyone was glued to this programme, from taxi drivers to uber drivers, security posts to barber shops, in fact I had to scold one of our sites in Nigeria for blasting this programme at the top of their speakers instead of playing entertainment to our customers. But I am having a change of mind about the programme. Nobody is perfect, but you admonish or constructlively correct and not sadistic approach the bbc is taking

What the BBC did in the above video.

Firstly with no evidence, the tone of the whole investigation is to paint Ahmad bad. ideally for an investigative piece you would expect the facts to be presented and then an undeniable conclusion of culpability or otherwise is arrived at. But in this caricature of a piece you could sense the unsubtle attempt to force the facts to fit the BBC's intentions. Just watch for your self.

These are their reason for demonising the show

The girl in the first pics below was burnt by her aunt for claiming to be a witch.

The second pics is the aunt who was invited to the studio and asked why she did it. she said something like "it's the devil". Ahmad lost his temper and slapped her (which he shouldn't have). But was the bbc waiting for Ahmad's mistake to make a video? The annoying part was that you could sense from watching the video that the BBC approached the Radio station with a sanctimonious neutrality stance, only to go back and edit their videos to suit their vicious intent.
Not minding the countess good works he does like in the third pics below where the happy girl is receiving treatment not complement of the BBC nor of the federal government but rather the same Human right radio they desperately seek to discredit
Stop justifying all of that. did he slap the woman? I know of that program, how he has helped alot of people get justice but don't let that get into ur head. He's lucky it happens in Nigeria, if a governor or judge like that CCT judge that assaulted a security guard happens to be in Canada, till they die, nobody will employ them again because it will be on their record. It's called adult abuse. So let's stop justifying what is bad. You know why you don't beat children or even fight in Canada? you don't want to die jobless, nobody wants to hire a chronic abuser.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2021
Which kind professionalism,i Can't blame the Man oo, He is typically a victim of reactionary, such thing might happened to anyone. Human life is involved naa. The Man even try , if na me , i fit commot d woman's eyes undecided
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2021
Every northerner and mostly the dented foreheads are always volatile
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Mozhac(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2021
I don't know how I can marry poverty with wickedness in this country. Poor people has their own palaver and they love saying I don't know how it happened.

allwell51:
Wahala be like Bicycle!!! TV Presenter Ordinary President Loses his Temper on Live TV and Slaps A Woman who Set her Brothers Daughter On Fire After accusing the Little Child of Been A witch!!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAcBcKu-EI
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Dessleb(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2021
pek:
Of course you won't. You have become used to a society where the abnormal becomes the norm. So it is now the duty of a radio presenter to dish out slaps? Even a police man can't do that. If the woman is guilty, the law will sentence her.
The man acted as a human being with feelings. Fine it's not his duty to exact punishment but he is not a robot and sometimes human feelings overpowers professional ethics.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by shogsman(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2021
MansoryMX:

Yes I have seen a lot in body-cam reality programs shown only at pass midnight boy!
Give me any link to one of those body cams please
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by DedeNkem: 2:34pm On May 18, 2021
A so-called human right activist is physically abusing a lady on tv! What the hell is wrong with him?!

I really liked this guy but he has no right whatsoever to slap that lady no matter her crime! It's the legal right of a Court of law to prosecute and punish criminals!

If we were in a civilized country he would be arrested immediately and sent to jail!
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Blackdisciple(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2021
Nice one...
He should have kicked her too,that one slap no do sef. Witch woman make the families call family meeting for her head nonesense .

Evil woman , the slap no do
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Blackdisciple(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2021
jidxin:
Very wrong

Ehhh what she did to the little girl was right ehh.

All those abusing little children from , hot water burns, kept in chains for sometime, beatings And injuring the minor the suspect deserves more of that slap
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Ibrahim3307(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
That man watch the new mortal kombat wey come out this year. See slap wey too fast for the camera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.