Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. (883 Views)

The Doctrine Of Trinity Is Logically Incoherent And False / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / The Concept Of Freewill Is An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 3:12pm On May 18, 2021
The argument that God is omniscient and gave freewill at the same time is a logical flaw which seriously guys, that’s ridiculous. This leads to a serious paradox of freewill.

Most Abrahamic religion share the notion of theological fatalism which suggests the predestination of all events. These events are ordained and are destined to occur given by the divine being’s omniscience. This can’t possible work together with freewill.

Analyze this example carefully:
Does God knows that a man will make heaven or hell already? If you say that he knows then it logical to say that the man will be compelled to act in accordance because God knew before hand that will not make heaven, otherwise God’s knowledge becomes imperfect and that compromises his omniscience nature. If God knew that one won’t make heaven and you preach to that person to become born again and qualified to make heaven, it means that God didn’t know the outcome and he was just working with probabilities.

This altogether creates a paradox, it’s impossible for an all knowing God to grant free will. The fact that he has granted freewill means that he’s not omniscient, he doesn’t know all. Or maybe he knows and whatever is happening now is part of his plans and cannot be changed by anyone.
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2021
OMNISCIENT is unbiblical!
FREEWILL is the truth!
So deal with misinformed churchgoers they're the preachers of some omniscient deity not the Bible! wink
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 3:41pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OMNISCIENT is unbiblical!
FREEWILL is the truth!
So deal with misinformed churchgoers they're the preachers of some omniscient deity not the Bible! wink
Does this mean that predestination doesn’t exist as well?
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:41pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
The argument that God is omniscient and gave freewill at the same time is a logical flaw which seriously guys, that’s ridiculous. This leads to a serious paradox of freewill.

Empty mouth don come again!

1) Mr. know Nothing!, Every Creator is Omniscient over its creation.

2) Every Creator can give some freedoms (freewill/Permissions/Rights) to its creation, if He so gives it.

FatherOfJesus:

Most Abrahamic religion share the notion of theological fatalism which suggests the predestination of all events. These events are ordained and are destined to occur given by the divine being’s omniscience. This can’t possible work together with freewill.

Freewill for creations, freewill as Limited by the options you can freely choose eg. you do not have the freewill to walk on the ocean but you have the freewill to cut your legs of!

FatherOfJesus:

Analyze this example carefully:
[i]Does God knows that a man will make heaven or hell already?

I have told you severally that there is a difference between "Fore-Know" and "Can-Know but I Do not want to know"!

The Joy of a Father is to be Pleasantly Surprised hence God Always adopts the policy of "Surprise me!" at His Sole Pleasure!

FatherOfJesus:

This altogether creates a paradox, it’s impossible for an all knowing God to grant free will.

A Creator has the Right to Give Whatever Gifts or permissions, He wishes to Grant on his creation.

FatherOfJesus:

The fact that he has granted freewill means that he’s not omniscient, he doesn’t know all. Or maybe he knows and whatever is happening now is part of his plans and cannot be changed by anyone.

The Fact that A Creator grants gifts does not remove or reduce any of His Rights and Powers He has to interfere and meddle with his toys.
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2021
There is nothing like that in the life of humans, where misinformed churchgoers got it wrong is comparing Jesus' life with that of other humans. The only predestined human is Jesus of Nazareth, because God purposely arranged for Jesus to come and do something special.
But apart from Jesus everyone else came just as birds, cats, insects and other creatures procreate through reproduction process. That's the significance of his birth without sexual intercourse! smiley

FatherOfJesus:
Does this mean that predestination doesn’t exist as well?
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 8:03pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There is nothing like that in the life of humans, where misinformed churchgoers got it wrong is comparing Jesus' life with that of other humans. The only predestined human is Jesus of Nazareth, because God purposely arranged for Jesus to come and do something special.
But apart from Jesus everyone else came just as birds, cats, insects and other creatures procreate through reproduction process. That's the significance of his birth without sexual intercourse! smiley

Dtruthspeaker disagrees with you, how come you have diverse opinions in one religion?
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:54pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Dtruthspeaker disagrees with you, how come you have diverse opinions in one religion?

Because Satan Always plants his Lies amongst The Truth!
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2021
I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, any religion apart from JWs is not ONE with us! smiley

However instead of mixing things together why not let's talk about the topic of discussion and the truth? smiley

FatherOfJesus:

I know most atheists are smart in distinguishing between sanity and unquestionable stupidity, well please try to decipher what is in the below write-up and draw your own conclusion.
If what you've been reading in my posts looks like i belong to the same line of thought with the below poster! smiley

Dtruthspeaker:
A Hindu, a Rabbi, and a Jehovah's Witness are lost..
They wander across a farmstead and ask to spend the night.
The Hindu immediately volunteers, insisting it's no problem. However, a few minutes later, he knocks on the front door.
"I'm sorry, but there is a cow in the barn, and they are sacred to me."
"No problem," says the Rabbi, and he goes to the barn. Again though, he returns and knocks. "There is also a pig in there, and that is against our teachings."
"I will go then, friends," says the Jehovah's Witness, and he proceeds to the barn. A few moments later, there is a knock at the door. It's the cow and the pig.
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 9:58pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, any religion apart from JWs is not ONE with us! smiley

However instead of mixing things together why not let's talk about the topic of discussion and the truth? smiley

I know most atheists are smart in distinguishing between sanity and unquestionable stupidity, well please try to decipher what is in the below write-up and draw your own conclusion.
If what you've been reading in my posts looks like i belong to the same line of thought with the below poster! smiley

Its hilarious seeing two Christians disagree on issues regarding their God, everyone interprets whatever they like.

Little wonder we have numerous fake and untrusted denominations with different interpretations of the Bible. I pretty obvious that you don’t share Dtruthspeaker speakers opinion.
Dtruthspeaker opinion sounds more stupid though but that doesn’t mean that yours makes sense.

1 Like

Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 9:59pm On May 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Because Satan Always plants his Lies amongst The Truth!
Una no Dey shame? Christians.

Bring 10 Christians to discuss one bible passage, they will give you 10 different interpretations. No wonder we have numerous fake pastors in ministries.

1 Like

Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:03pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Dtruthspeaker opinion sounds more stupid ...

Because you never had any toys to play with as a toddler, so you do not know the Power and Right of Creators!
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:06pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Bring 10 Christians to discuss one bible passage, they will give you 10 different interpretations. No wonder we have numerous fake pastors in ministries.

That's the Proof of Satan, valuable Life Giving Truth will not be easily Uncovered!
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by truespeak: 10:08pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Nothing strange there for we have a lot of your brothers masquerading as ours but they are doing their work of uprooting your brothers from our midst!

So they do not bother us!
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I
I know most atheists are smart in distinguishing between sanity and unquestionable stupidity,

grin ehen, go and ply your lies with atheists, you are both Satan's children!
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2021
Well i know you may not found it sensible so let's talk about the topic of discussion, God is not Omniscient neither is there anything like predestination in the life of humans! smiley

FatherOfJesus:
Its hilarious seeing two Christians disagree on issues regarding their God, everyone interprets whatever they like.

Little wonder we have numerous fake and untrusted denominations with different interpretations of the Bible. I pretty obvious that you don’t share Dtruthspeaker speakers opinion.
Dtruthspeaker opinion sounds more stupid though but that doesn’t mean that yours makes sense.
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by sonmvayina(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2021
Only the destination is known....not the journey, which is entirely your responsibility...

Destination here being death...
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 10:50pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well i know you may not found it sensible so let's talk about the topic of discussion, God is not Omniscient neither is there anything like predestination in the life of humans! smiley

Why should I take your word for it and not that of Dtruthspeaker grin

I mean both of you are Christians and you read the same bible.
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 10:52pm On May 18, 2021
truespeak:

Nothing strange there for we have a lot of your brothers masquerading as ours but they are doing their work of uprooting your brothers from our midst!

So they do not bother us!
Confused people. Every Christian thinks their own interpretation is right grin

Little wonder atheists don’t take you guys serious. You can’t seem to agree on anything from that your book of lies called the Bible. grin
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2021
That's where you are getting things wrongly but let's leave that for now.
What further questions do you have pertaining to the topic of discussion?
Don't worry about the claim of being a Christian or reading the Bible, let's talk about your question. I believe you'll see the difference later! smiley

FatherOfJesus:
Why should I take you word for it and not that of Dtruthspeaker grin
I mean both of you are Christians and you read the same bible.
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 10:59pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's where you are getting things wrongly but let's leave that for now.
What further questions do you have pertaining to the topic of discussion?
Don't worry about the claim of being a Christian or reading the Bible, let's talk about your question. I believe you'll see the difference later! smiley

You always think that your own interpretations of the Bible are right and that’s very funny grin
It’s so funny how you think that way cheesy
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2021
Please leave my interpretation for now, let's talk about your question and the topic of discussion! smiley

FatherOfJesus:
You always think that your own interpretations of the Bible are right and that’s very funny grin
It’s so funny how you think that way cheesy

It's normal for an atheist to think the way you do right now but there is enough evidence in the Bible pointing to the fact that God is not Omniscient and that humans are not predestined.
I will not interpret anything for you, i'll just talk and back my words with the scriptures which nobody not even their daddy GOs can refute! smiley
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 11:07pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please leave my interpretation for now, let's talk about your question and the topic of discussion! smiley

You already answer the question to the best of your knowledge. It’s just funny that you think that your won knowledge is more correct than other Christians.

You can’t learn anything with that mindset
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by truespeak: 11:11pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Confused people. Every Christian thinks their own interpretation is right grin

Little wonder atheists don’t take you guys serious. You can’t seem to agree on anything from that your book of lies called the Bible. grin

grin grin Repeating yourself is no rebuttal but shows you have no answer! grin grin
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 11:14pm On May 18, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin Repeating yourself is no rebuttal but shows you have no answer! grin grin

I think the other Christian guy is saner than you. He refused replying you on your insanity thread where you kept on replying yourself with your own moniker.

You are really a mad person that people should avoid. How can you be replying yourself? Only mad people do that
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by truespeak: 11:16pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I think the other Christian guy is saner than you. He refused replying you on your insanity thread where you kept on replying yourself with your own moniker.

You are really a mad person that people should avoid. How can you be replying yourself? Only mad people do that

Whooo! grin grin grin Further proof of loss and overwhelming loss for you resort to this chant when you sorely lose to me! grin grin grin grin
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 11:17pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's normal for an atheist to think the way you do right now but there is enough evidence in the Bible pointing to the fact that God is not Omniscient and that humans are not predestined.
I will not interpret anything for you, i'll just talk and back my words with the scriptures which nobody not even their daddy GOs can refute! smiley
Anyways bro, it’s cool your never replied Dtruthspeaker on the insanity thread he opened. The mad guy kept replying himself with his other moniker “truespeak”.
Stay away from that boy, he’s not mentally ok. I also ignore him most times because you can’t be having conversations with someone that replies himself. grin
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by truespeak: 11:19pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Anyways bro, it’s cool your never replied Dtruthspeaker on the insanity thread he opened. The mad guy kept replying himself with his other moniker “truespeak”.
Stay away from that boy, he’s not mentally ok. I also ignore him most times because you can’t be having conversations with someone that replies himself. grin

More cries and chant, Loooser! grin grin grin
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2021
Well what if i have to prove to you that they are not Christians?
It's just a pity that what you just said is exactly your problem, instead of meditating on what each person says you want me to believe that you're right for condemning the Bible due to the contradictions here and there.
Well the book is there for everyone to read and check out what Christianity means.
The word Christians connotes followers of Christ and it will do you a lot of good if you first figure out what type of person is the Jesus (Christ) in question, before saying all those claiming to be his followers truly belongs to him! smiley

FatherOfJesus:
You already answer the question to the best of your knowledge. It’s just funny that you think that your won knowledge is more correct than other Christians.

You can’t learn anything with that mindset
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 11:24pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well what if i have to prove to you that they are not Christians?
It's just a pity that what you just said is exactly your problem, instead of meditating on what each person says you want me to believe that you're right for condemning the Bible due to the contradictions here and there.
Well the book is there for everyone to read and check out what Christianity means.
The word Christians connotes followers of Christ and it will do you a lot of good if you first figure out what type of person is the Jesus (Christ) in question, before saying all those claiming to be his followers truly belongs to him! smiley

It doesn’t what religion you practice, you are a good person if you are good.

Religion plays not role at all, it’s evident in our society today with 95% religious people and still corrupt and wicked.
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2021
Well many think Jesus is an imaginary character that was fabricated but this is what he said about people and their attitude:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

Surely if some think the man was a myth well i found such a myth the greatest miracle in the history of mankind, greater than all the miracles ever recorded in any book in the world. Because Jesus' wisdom surpasses that of any philosopher you can remember.

When talking about what people will conclude regarding two groups different groups each claiming they belong to the same teacher yet contradicting each other in teachings and doctrines Jesus said:

"All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by all its children" Luke 7:35

Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information, sure everyone having the ability to read can access it.

But wisdom is the practical application of accumulated information resulting in lasting benefits. Only those who truly knows what they're doing can access it! smiley

FatherOfJesus:
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
It doesn’t what religion you practice, you are a good person if you are good.
Religion plays not role at all, it’s evident in our society today with 95% religious people and still corrupt and wicked.

Well it's because 99.9% of the world's population are into false religion, only one group is practicing true Christianity! smiley
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 11:40pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's because 99.9% of the world's population are into false religion, only one group is practicing true Christianity! smiley
And that true religion is yours grin

Funny guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awakening Of Emotions In A Woman / If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? / Hiv Christian And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.