Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. (910 Views)

The Doctrine Of Trinity Is Logically Incoherent And False / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / The Concept Of Freewill Is An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 11:41pm On May 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well many think Jesus is an imaginary character that was fabricated but this is what he said about people and their attitude:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

Surely if some think the man was a myth well i found such a myth the greatest miracle in the history of mankind, greater than all the miracles ever recorded in any book in the world. Because Jesus' wisdom surpasses that of any philosopher you can remember.

When talking about what people will conclude regarding two groups different groups each claiming they belong to the same teacher yet contradicting each other in teachings and doctrines Jesus said:

"All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by all its children" Luke 7:35

Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information, sure everyone having the ability to read can access it.

But wisdom is the practical application of accumulated information resulting in lasting benefits. Only those who truly knows what they're doing can access it! smiley

Jesus was fabricated by Constantine and his cohorts.

Dude didn’t exist in real life
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:16am On May 19, 2021
That is exactly what i've been telling you since about religion but it's like you're determined to debunk the existence of God and not ready to listen to anyone else no matter how effective the belief!
Well if you want to know why almost 9,000,000 people from all races on this planet strongly share my belief that this is the one and only true religion i'm always here to prove it. smiley

FatherOfJesus:
And that true religion is yours grin
Funny guy
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21am On May 19, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Jesus was fabricated by Constantine and his cohorts.
Dude didn’t exist in real life

That sounds simple but have you ever sat down to assimilate the so called (fabricated) character then try to reason how some humans could just come up with such perfect and highly intelligent being?
Well i beleive that's the GREATEST miracle the world has ever known, because for few men in the first century to sit down and fabricate such a being it's indeed really amazing! smiley
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 7:26am On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That is exactly what i've been telling you since about religion but it's like you're determined to debunk the existence of God and not ready to listen to anyone else no matter how effective the belief!
Well if you want to know why almost 9,000,000 people from all races on this planet strongly share my belief that this is the one and only true religion i'm always here to prove it. smiley

So out of all the religions, your own is the truth?
Because 9million people share your belief doesn’t make it true. That’s a fallacy of ad populum
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 7:27am On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That sounds simple but have you ever sat down to assimilate the so called (fabricated) character then try to reason how some humans could just come up with such perfect and highly intelligent being?
Well i beleive that's the GREATEST miracle the world has ever known, because for few men in the first century to sit down and fabricate such a being it's indeed really amazing! smiley
There is no amount of explanation you give me here that will make me accept that Jesus is real unless you provide testable evidence.
No amount of twisting can change my mind on that, so don’t bother trying.
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
So out of all the religions, your own is the truth?
Because 9million people share your belief doesn’t make it true. That’s a fallacy of ad populum
No! The figure is not what matters but the positive effect of the teachings. Imagine how the world will be like if you travel to any part of the world and you're treated like a family member anywhere you go. Your skin colour, educational background, status, race and all other things causing segregation among people vanishes simply because you share the same line of thought with everyone around you!
Sounds impossible, right?
Well that's what it means to be one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 8:08am On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No! The figure is not what matters but the positive effect of the teachings. Imagine how the world will be like if you travel to any part of the world and you're treated like a family member anywhere you go. Your skin colour, educational background, status, race and all other things causing segregation among people vanishes simply because you share the same line of thought with everyone around you!
Sounds impossible, right?
Well that's what it means to be one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
All these are your personal opinions, no evidence
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On May 19, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
There is no amount of explanation you give me here that will make me accept that Jesus is real unless you provide testable evidence.
No amount of twisting can change my mind on that, so don’t bother trying.

The highlighted is exactly what made me abandon Islam for true Christianity (Jehovah's Witnesses) this people used the Bible to change the hearts of millions globally from being wolf-like to sheep-like. So that when people are talking about wars, genocides and other blood sucking acts everyone knows that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are no part of such.
That's an evidence that's undeniable!
You don't just ask a baker to make bread in your presence when you're seeing people enjoying the produce coming out of his bakery! smiley
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 8:29am On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is exactly what made me abandon Islam for true Christianity (Jehovah's Witnesses) this people used the Bible to change the hearts of millions globally from being wolf-like to sheep-like. So that when people are talking about wars, genocides and other blood sucking acts everyone knows that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are no part of such.
That's an evidence that's undeniable!
You don't just ask a baker to make bread in your presence when you're seeing people enjoying the produce coming out of his bakery! smiley
All these are still your opinion that cannot be tested
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
All these are still your opinion that cannot be tested

Well it would have been my personal opinion though but once it's working out what is expected in all the nations where the teaching has been taken then i believe it couldn't have been my own opinion.

You want God to prove Himself before you agree that He's truly God, just as someone will ask you to start mating with a female and get her pregnant right there before he could beleive that you're the father of your child that looks exactly like you.
Well that will surely sound childish to any right thinking person, what you should have asked is how far could the child perform in handling the business of his daddy? smiley
With almost 9,000,000 WITNESSES globally don't expect JEHOVAH to change His thought just to please you, His word says "you have no right to signs from Him apart from seeing His worshipers doing what they're supposed to do" Matthew 16:4
So if you feel that is not enough sign then you can hold on to whatever opinion you choose! smiley
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 10:41am On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well it would have been my personal opinion though but once it's working out what is expected in all the nations where the teaching has been taken then i believe it couldn't have been my own opinion.

You want God to prove Himself before you agree that He's truly God, just as someone will ask you to start mating with a female and get her pregnant right there before he could beleive that you're the father of your child that looks exactly like you.
Well that will surely sound childish to any right thinking person, what you should have asked is how far could the child perform in handling the business of his daddy? smiley
With almost 9,000,000 WITNESSES globally don't expect JEHOVAH to change His thought just to please you, His word says "you have no right to signs from Him apart from seeing His worshipers doing what they're supposed to do" Matthew 16:4
So if you feel that is not enough sign then you can hold on to whatever opinion you choose! smiley
these are still your opinion that can’t be tested
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
these are still your opinion that can’t be tested

Well during election times politicians often paste posters of candidates with the something like "TESTED and TRUSTED"
the question is who, where and when was the TEST carried out?
The answer is obvious, some have tested and trusted the candidate and they're ready to stay with him come what may! smiley
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 11:00am On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well during election times politicians often paste posters of candidates with the something like "TESTED and TRUSTED"
the question is who, where and when was the TEST carried out?
The answer is obvious, some have tested and trusted the candidate and they're ready to stay with him come what may! smiley
All your opinion. No evidence
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
All your opinion. No evidence
That's where we often have issues, because the evidence provided by the Bible's Author seems not sufficient enough to you but many are OK with it and they're living their lives in harmony with it happily! smiley
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 12:06pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's where we often have issues, because the evidence provided by the Bible's Author seems not sufficient enough to you but many are OK with it and they're living their lives in harmony with it happily! smiley
The Bible is not evidence
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2021
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
The Bible is a book that could be criticized by anybody after all nobody saw God writing anything nor saying anything nowadays.

The evidence is the global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} the world has ever known:

"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 43:10-12

That's why all eyes are on this one and only group {Matthew 5:14-16} no matter how good the adherents of any religious group when they come in contact with the JWs they will tremble, WHY? Because they'll see that the JWs are performing excellently in the society.
All what they just want from JWs is to accept them as our fellow believers but when we say "NO!" they become so furious to the extent of calling us names like: Satanist, Cultists and so on. Even malicious stories a toddler would find stupid this grown ups will swallow it as long as it's about JWs!

So my friend the Bible is not the EVIDENCES it's just like the road map to guide any interest person to IDENTIFY God's family, once you've seen the JWs and you're trying to find faults with them then you will never find any other group unitedly practicing pure worship in oneness! Luke 11:23 smiley

FatherOfJesus:
The Bible is not evidence
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by haddeylium(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
The Bible is a book that could be criticized by anybody after all nobody saw God writing anything nor saying anything nowadays.

The evidence is the global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} the world has ever known:

That's why all eyes are on this one and only group {Matthew 5:14-16} no matter how good the adherents of any religious group when they come in contact with the JWs they will tremble, WHY? Because they'll see that the JWs are performing excellently in the society.
All what they just want from JWs is to accept them as our fellow believers but when we say "NO!" they become so furious to the extent of calling us names like: Satanist, Cultists and so on. Even malicious stories a toddler would find stupid this grown ups will swallow it as long as it's about JWs!

So my friend the Bible is not the EVIDENCES it's just like the road map to guide any interest person to IDENTIFY God's family, once you've seen the JWs and you're trying to find faults with them then you will never find any other group unitedly practicing pure worship in oneness! Luke 11:23 smiley

Hmnnn...
Elder Maximus cheesy
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by FatherOfJesus: 12:55pm On May 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The Bible was written by liars and it’s stories are not consistent with evidence
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2021
Brother they just confirmed me as Ministerial Servant o! smiley

haddeylium:

Hmnnn...
Elder Maximus cheesy
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2021
No matter what story a right thinking person heard about a baker he can't doubt it while eating the produce of the bakery nah! undecided

FatherOfJesus:
The Bible was written by liars and it’s stories are not consistent with evidence
Re: An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. by sonmvayina(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2021
God is the universal consciousness....not a man or human being. Or a Jewish man up in the sky....

Do not make the image or worship the likeness of anything in heaven on earth or under the waters below the earth..

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Important Ways To Be A Child Of God / This Is Why I Respect The Traditionalists: Tolerance / Love Spell You Can Do Buy Yourself And See Results In Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.