Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) (59154 Views)

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2021
Give us d full gist na
We deserve to know
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2021
NOwazobia:
people like you are the ones compounding Nigeria problem. She went missing and the public was notify. Now she is found, you are telling us not to ask question of how and where she was found, but you will expect us to jubilate with them. This is acute dumbness, to say the least of you.
No mind the NITWIT..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by poiZon: 9:00pm On May 18, 2021
xpressionx:
I know alot of persons will spew thrash here.
Truth is wherever she went to or did.....e no concern you.
Thank God she was found alive.
Na so girls been dey miss for uduak akpan hand, they will come back, their parents no ask dem where dem been go, till iniubong come fall trap no come back alive.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by NOwazobia: 9:02pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
We the public don't need any explanation because it doesn't matter. What matters is that she is found alive and in good health.
you be mumu, I swear. They owe us no explanation but they were expecting us to help them search for their daughter? What sort of dumb generation is this? Same way we shouldn't ask the source of wealth of people.

Nigeria can never get better with people of your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by NOwazobia: 9:03pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
Exactly. It is nobody's business where she went. She owe us no explanation. She is an adult for God sake. We should be thankful she is back and in sound health.
Gosh!
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by 1stbest(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
God be praised
How is this even an issue? When the prodigal son returned did his father ask where he went to? The most important thing is that she is back and in good health.

Modified:
Those who say she went to have sex with a man are just jealous. How is it anybody's business where a grown up adult went to? Na una dey pay her bills?
The earlier thread also gave a clear information on where the lady wen to.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
may your female children do what she did ,

Say Amen ,

And don't quote me. sad

1 Like

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Oshokalo: 9:05pm On May 18, 2021
Check her if the engine,blackbox is intact
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2021
Thank God she is back
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2021
festacman:
Isoko people! They are even sharing drinks to celebrate the return of one small girl who visited her boyfriend in Warri. The girl is glowing and beaming with good memories of the visit. May be the boyfriend gave her advance payment of bride-price to give her people or something. So much rejoicing for return of a prodigal daughter. grin

Baba God just create some people with bad mouth grin
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 18, 2021
l need one of these girls wey dey abandon their family go suck priçk....I neeed just one, just for one season and I swear I'll return her back to her people in pristine condition
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by ellizy(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2021
Did I hear missing?
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2021
Reference:

Be careful what you say. This is the kind of anti-social stance that delaminates society. Next time few will care.

Why join issues with that bitter entity wey boys don finish her destiny? Her IQ is way too low to process this kind of data.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by NOwazobia: 9:13pm On May 18, 2021
Daveambition:

You're so stoopid & shallowish. How do yu & relatives/friends communicate "mentally" during conversation?
it was recently I am getting to know that that girl is dangerously dumb. I wonder how she manages to cope with her school work? I don't have to ask how she manages to cope with her guy because she definitely have any at the moment because no guy will be willing to befriend a dumb girl as such. Spit.

1 Like

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by saphiere(f): 9:33pm On May 18, 2021
donbenie:
No mind the NITWIT..
lalasticlala seun rule 2
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Twelfthman: 9:37pm On May 18, 2021
grin

I just weak

festacman:
Isoko people! They are even sharing drinks to celebrate the return of one small girl who visited her boyfriend in Warri. The girl is glowing and beaming with good memories of the visit. May be the boyfriend gave her advance payment of bride-price to give her people or something. So much rejoicing for return of a prodigal daughter. grin

Amuochicha:
Men are wicked and heartless...

I hate Men

Good for you! Don't you dare stop hating
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 18, 2021
Urhobo ppl too dey waste powder in the name of celebration
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2021
Some people will not know the whole story and start talking... grin

PENIS is wonderful ( no be me talk am ) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:43pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
God be praised
How is this even an issue? When the prodigal son returned did his father ask where he went to? The most important thing is that she is back and in good health.

Modified:
Those who say she went to have sex with a man are just jealous. How is it anybody's business where a grown up adult went to? Na una dey pay her bills?
The earlier thread also gave a clear information on where the lady wen to.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
...it became our business when the family brought the matter to the public ...seeking for help....
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Twelfthman: 9:44pm On May 18, 2021
Issa serious something
I weak grin

Onyeka2019:
Che this one run mad after the girl return home coz I no understand

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 18, 2021
xpressionx:

Whoever brought it to social media made it our business. People actually searched for her, prayers were also made for her safe return. Now she is back you are telling us wherever she went or whatever happened to her is non of our business? So you think it is only because of aproko we are asking, no lessons, warnings or advice to gain from the whole episode especially with the recent kidnappings and rapes? Na wa for una

1 Like

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:46pm On May 18, 2021
xpressionx:
...we were on our own when the family cried to the public to help find their daughter... So now that she is back home, is our business to ask where she went... Some of you on this nairaland are so immature, if not for phone and data, some of you can't even become quarter of the people you bash online

1 Like

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:47pm On May 18, 2021
hotwax:
just like that? you owe us the internet explanation...

Dont come out and tell us you just found her.

Was she kidnapped?

Just telling us you found her without the complete story is stupidity
...true talk.. Some immature folks will tell you it is none of your business where she went to, forgetting that we were on our own when the family cried to us for help... So they owe the public an explanation
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2021
So this small for don de visit boyfriend
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
What's that whitish stuff on the woman's head?

Supporter club powder

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Puhrs: 9:54pm On May 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by HRMK: 10:01pm On May 18, 2021
all these ladies running after men,any dffce btw them and the #oloshos?
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Clinghton: 10:03pm On May 18, 2021
The public deserves a good explanation as to where she went to, if you don't think so why did they lament publicly when she went missing.

1 Like

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by marvel2real: 10:11pm On May 18, 2021
after receiving all the necessary dicking she is back home.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by LMS1(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2021
Dear new meme welcome to the internet

INFACT LOCAL WOMAN HAS SEE FINISH grin

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by 9japride(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2021
Good to know she was found, but the parents owe the public an explanation about the issue. How then can people learn from the situation? Some humans are terrible, a moniker up there is just talking rubbish that she doesn't owe anyone an explanation. With such mindset I pity our society. People just intentionally post stupid just to catch cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:01pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
We the public don't need any explanation because it doesn't matter. What matters is that she is found alive and in good health.

It matters a lot and I will tell you why.
A lot of people go missing everyday, tellinging her story will make people know the possible things that could lead to someone going missing and the possible ways of getting them back when it happens. How to safeguard someone from going missing.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by donbenie(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
lalasticlala seun rule 2
Lol..

Busy body..

Go do something useful with your life..

You can't penalize me for referring to a third unnamed person as a NITWIT..

Abi you can't read?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.