Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) (59148 Views)

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Josywhyte: 11:55pm On May 18, 2021
Missing my ass! Girl wey don get better opportunity comot go knack akpako come una come dey rejoice for her. Why them no ask why stay long for her bf house for that long period of time. Okoko dem
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by armadeo(m): 12:19am On May 19, 2021
All these girls going to collect publicly.

Na wa oh
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by One4me: 12:24am On May 19, 2021
hotwax:
just like that? you owe us the internet explanation...

Dont come out and tell us you just found her.

Was she kidnapped?

Just telling us you found her without the complete story is stupidity

She go Bleep for twelve days and they are disturbing our peace that she is missing.
Next time l hear that a girl above 18yrs wey go Bleep is declared missing, l will send Thunder wey carry explosives, to visit the person wey make that declaration.
Foolish people everywhere.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by One4me: 12:28am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
Your business is to blow the trumpet till they are found. It's none of your business where they went to. You don't pay their bills or feed them.

You see what this dead brain is saying again?
So she was feeding and paying the Bills of those who were blowing Trumpet, when she went missing?
Its this kind of stewpid talk that made your Husband to drive you commot for house?

Stop endangering real women, in real need, with this sort of !d!ot!c talk
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:55am On May 19, 2021
In our own days , nah koboko soaked in Cameroon pepper for days, they will use the whip draw map of Nigeria for ur back... tell me why she won't repeat it again with this warmth welcome... Maybe this time around nah Libya she go try waka go
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by shugamummy: 1:22am On May 19, 2021
Is your brain grey matter exchanged with ewedu or what? Can't you comprehend that the supposed bf could have been in deep mess if she were to be found dead.
Now same you would have come right here crucifying same guy assuming the lady was dead. Now your stupid boggled mind is justifying wherever she might have gone to without any consideration for the guy wrongly accused. Yeye set of humans.
Although, it's more beneficial to pack dog shit than to expect a reasonable conversation with any transgendered online

saphiere:
God be praised
How is this even an issue? When the prodigal son returned did his father ask where he went to? The most important thing is that she is back and in good health.

Modified:
Those who say she went to have sex with a man are just jealous. How is it anybody's business where a grown up adult went to? Na una dey pay her bills?
The earlier thread also gave a clear information on where the lady wen to.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

1 Like

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by shugamummy: 1:25am On May 19, 2021
Stop being stark stupid. Does where Iniobong went to matter now and what happened to her? In fact I need to see your comments about iniobong before I can give you a proper response
saphiere:
Exactly. It is nobody's business where she went. She owe us no explanation. She is an adult for God sake. We should be thankful she is back and in sound health.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On May 19, 2021
hotwax:

you think so? i dont think anyone will celebrate the return of a girl who went to collect gbola.

I think its more than that? why celebrate the shameful rubbish

They are prolly celebrating because they thought it would have ended like iniobong Umorens case. So they shelved the fact that she went to see a boyfriend first and decided to celebrate the fact that their worst fears did not come to pass.

That girl Should have been given 30 hot strokes of the cane on her buttocks otherwise she'll do it next time since she didn't get punished this time.
See how she's smiling. Mtchew.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 1:56am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
God be praised
How is this even an issue? When the prodigal son returned did his father ask where he went to? The most important thing is that she is back and in good health.

Modified:
Those who say she went to have sex with a man are just jealous. How is it anybody's business where a grown up adult went to? Na una dey pay her bills?

The FUTURE is FEMALE
this girl, you dey fvck diick well well ooooo

1 Like

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 1:58am On May 19, 2021
CharisEleos:

They are prolly celebrating because they thought it would have ended like iniobong Umorens case. So they shelved the fact that she went to see a boyfriend first and decided to celebrate the fact that their worst fears did not come to pass.

That girl Should have been given 30 hot strokes of the cane on her buttocks otherwise she'll do it next time since she didn't get punished this time.
See how she's smiling. Mtchew.
kai....the girl don go fvck well well
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
God be praised

Modified:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

I used to think you have sense but with this nonsense reply, I give up on you.

How can you say it's no bodys biz?
Do you know the pandemonium she threw everyone into?

What about hinting her family of where she was going to avoid unnecessary social media tension?

I know how I prayed and cried when iniobongs missing news first hit the social media even though I never knew her from Adam and how the updates that followed after broke my heart. To think she even told a few people where she was going but never made it back.

Now this buffon, knowing what is trending just decided to take off for 14 days to be with a man without telling anyone and stayed there until she was satisfied, throwing everyone into panic and you come here to say trash in her defence.?

It's obvious that's how you too go spending days with a man that's why you're being defensive and it sucks!

Just keep quiet!

2 Likes

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by themanderon: 2:02am On May 19, 2021
Aren't they supposed to give some form of explanation as to where she reappeared from?
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:04am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
Exactly. It is nobody's business where she went. She owe us no explanation. She is an adult for God sake. We should be thankful she is back and in sound health.
to be sincere, you must be a very useless girl...if any girl goes missing they should keep it to themselves and stop disturbing the public...nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:08am On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
Men are wicked and heartless...

I hate Men

Orubebe01: 7:14pm On May 18
The sweetness of the preeq no allow am remember home cheesy
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:11am On May 19, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. Twelve full days. Na wa for these females.

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by rhektor(m): 2:25am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6554009/katherine-isaiah-missing-week-left

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/277051327487745

This is the problem with people, they will notake the case of real missing people to be urgently and serously given attention, thus werey went on a DICKation but everyone belive she's missing probably Kidnapped

Mtchewwwwww
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by rhektor(m): 2:25am On May 19, 2021
stormborn28:

You go fear DICKation
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Promiseibritam: 2:48am On May 19, 2021
She was tired of masturbating and her family was away
so she went on a trip
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 3:34am On May 19, 2021
These useless Nigerian girls and their dick stories every time. They get killed illegally dick hunting and they lie it's job search and other silly excuses. There's an abandoned female here always being stupid to seek attention by defending the illicit sexual activities of Nigerian girls here. Of course Future has always been female.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by justmi1: 5:30am On May 19, 2021
Ademola47:
To find a lost person after 12 days in this country takes God's intervention.
or maybe she wasn't missing afterall.

I think the internet should have an idea of the cause of her "absence " from home for 12 days, for people to learn.

Was she kidnapped? Did she actually visit her friend without informing her family?
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:42am On May 19, 2021
CharisEleos:

I used to think you have sense but with this nonsense reply, I give up on you.

How can you say it's no bodys biz?
Do you know the pandemonium she threw everyone into?

What about hinting her family of where she was going to avoid unnecessary social media tension?

I know how I prayed and cried when iniobongs missing news first hit the social media even though I never knew her from Adam and how the updates that followed after broke my heart. To think she even told a few people where she was going but never made it back.

Now this buffon, knowing what is trending just decided to take off for 14 days to be with a man without telling anyone and stayed there until she was satisfied, throwing everyone into panic and you come here to say trash in her defence.?

It's obvious that's how you too go spending days with a man that's why you're being defensive and it sucks!

Just keep quiet!
If she tells you where she went to, what will you do? Beat her? I just don't understand.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:44am On May 19, 2021
shugamummy:
Is your brain grey matter exchanged with ewedu or what? Can't you comprehend that the supposed bf could have been in deep mess if she were to be found dead.
Now same you would have come right here crucifying same guy assuming the lady was dead. Now your stupid boggled mind is justifying wherever she might have gone to without any consideration for the guy wrongly accused. Yeye set of humans.
Although, it's more beneficial to pack dog shit than to expect a reasonable conversation with any transgendered online

The guy was not wrongly accused. She was with him.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by kingphilip(m): 6:24am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
The guy was not wrongly accused. She was with him.
where did you get this details yourself?
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Fanuchi007: 6:30am On May 19, 2021
We deserve an explanation. If she went somewhere and switched off her phone, we deserve an apology. Don't u guys know diz type of thing can cause inter communal conflict? What if it was claimed a certain tribe kidnapped her or some group of guys killed her? Make una do d maths.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by okuta007: 6:40am On May 19, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
And she didn't say where she went to?

Exactly - somebori wey dem for strip naked and thrash with cane, they are here celebrating her like she went to win gold medal from O-dick-pic

This is a bad precedence they are setting in the community as other little girls may think it is just ok too abscond from home and go chop gbola without telling anyone where they go because a grateful community will roll out the red carpet to welcome them back when all is set and done. And see her brother squatting in the pic shinning his teeth like over roasted christmas goat grin hmmmm na wa
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by saphiere(f): 6:40am On May 19, 2021
kingphilip:
where did you get this details yourself?
Chat up Ogbah Janet on Facebook. She's her aunt. Ask her whatever thing you want.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Obiorahpcfg: 7:37am On May 19, 2021
Imagine celebrating a useless girl that went to enjoy herself in her boy friends house!! They should have stated where she went, how and where she was found!!! Shuuuum
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by baba4thegehs: 7:58am On May 19, 2021
xpressionx:
I know alot of persons will spew thrash here.
Truth is wherever she went to or did.....e no concern you.
Thank God she was found alive.

Let's call a spade a spade.

If where she went to instigated her demise then it becomes our business right?

Not my business anyways, I just hope her family will question and caution her where necessary.

Let's people be more responsible.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by efeski(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2021
xpressionx:
I know alot of persons will spew thrash here.
Truth is wherever she went to or did.....e no concern you.
Thank God she was found alive.

You're the one spewing thrash here

If it doesn't concern the rest of us, then we wouldn't or shouldn't have heard of it.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by sukar886: 8:19am On May 19, 2021
After how many rounds of sex in his guys house ,una no well
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2021
I swear, saphiere, your matter tire me..I don't know if you make stupid comments to gain attention or u just doing it unintentionally..are u drunk or what, try and read your comments again after u are sober, it's so devoid of sense...look,madam the attention u get in this forum will never benefit your life, this is not Instagram or Twitter, if you like have 1000 mentions and be very popular here, u will not still blow...stop all this hypocrisy and clout chasing and focus more or real life matters...I'm very sure you are not like this real life, u are just doing all this to attract attention to your lowself esteem self, both negative and positive attention is fine by u....better change ur ways,Las Las nobody send u here,ur comment is just simply annoying, and no sane person can just ignore it,that's why u are having lots of mentions.dont ever think u are popular here..
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:46am On May 19, 2021
they always never tell us where she went to after been found...dont come and disturb us with a girl having sex day and night and cooking for her lover...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.