Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport (36197 Views)

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by danski: 8:01am On May 19, 2021
blazepascal:
almost every young guy is into Yahoo that's just the truth .obtaining money under false pretence.
If u no no wat to jus shut up
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by danski: 8:02am On May 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
Treat them like bokoharam
D way dem go treat ur papa abi
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by putin2: 8:05am On May 19, 2021
So there is international airport in Ilorin but there is no airport now in the whole south east . This is pure eye opener
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Loverboy3333: 8:11am On May 19, 2021
Kennitrust:
When your brain gives you money, it give you wealths

When the devil (ill gotten wealth) give you money, he give you pains and frustration.

Study hard, you will have nothing to loose
Accept the pain to learn legitimate business

At the end... The gains will be far more than pains

And you think those guys didn't study hard?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by COMPAQ(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2021
HonNL:

EFCC

Are these ones making any money at all. They look like touts and agberos. It's one thing to have money, but it's another thing to present yourself like you have money.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by COMPAQ(m): 8:15am On May 19, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Probably not. In all likelihood these are results of poor quality education from public primary school and all through to university. While they may be graduates, you and I know that our universities are full of non entities (both male and female) that are just their to mark time and collect certificate. Absolutely no studying. The get through by cheating and dubbing in exams and then sorting afterwards.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by tuzle(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2021
Whiteshield:

You resemble your parents in everything, even in foolishness.
I think this is bad, if u are going to abuse someone why not face him only, why insult his parent? And I believe insulting on a faceless a forum is bad and that shows your true nature outside.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by akposking(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate Yahoo boyz
I hate men
Men are evil

sad

Guys nobody should woo this imposter. She is an e-imposter. Beware men.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Loverboy3333: 8:21am On May 19, 2021
COMPAQ:

Probably not. In all likelihood these are results of poor quality education from public primary school and all through to university. While they may be graduates, you and I know that our universities are full of non entities (both male and female) that are just their to mark time and collect certificate. Absolutely no studying. The get through by cheating and dubbing in exams and then sorting afterwards.

Abeg shift, your brain de show low battery
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by KazikageSama: 8:30am On May 19, 2021
I'm in total support of arresting and jailing these fast-cash seeking groups. Infact, I think out constitution should be reviewed to make their punishments stiffer BUT I am careful to castigate the suspects especially when people are paraded by Nigerian police, DSS or EFCC. I have seen a law abiding Nigerian arrested on the street and tagged as an armed robber. I have seen a lawful hustler arrested in SW, transferred to ABJ and tagged a Boko Haram.

Come to think of it, EFCC arrests hundreds weekly but 60% of these cases never go to court (even before the JUSUN strike) and even the few cases that go to court, I'm not sure that 20% of those are found guilty.

Make God just keep trouble away from us cos one day you might be holding that board when you don't even have an idea of what your purported crime is.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Fastlinkpro: 8:35am On May 19, 2021
EFCC why is the Headline always Suspecting Yahoo Boys. So, you are not sure. If you are not sure, why parading and putting their pictures online?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by COMPAQ(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Abeg shift, your brain de show low battery

E pain am grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Josywhyte: 8:36am On May 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:
We know how it will end ...

The EFCC no fit even spell the word 'under' na 'uder'dem spell. Nonsense and ingredients. Las las na bribe dem go collect and the matter go just die like mosquito
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by JIREN01: 8:39am On May 19, 2021
blazepascal:
almost every young guy is into Yahoo that's just the truth .obtaining money under false pretence.
This baseless and stupid generalisation is enough reason to live the country. I make my money legitimately working remotely and I've been thinking of establishing a firm/business here in Nigeria. But with this mentality, I'll rather gather the money, go for a masters abroad, and find my way into the system.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by JIREN01: 8:41am On May 19, 2021
seunny4lif:
How did EFCC knows someone is a yahoo boy
All they just go around and when they see someone with a laptop and a car then boom a yahoo boy because that’s now how it’s works in Senegal
Loool!! Really? Anyone with a system is a fraudster in Senegal?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Elliotwaveforec: 8:41am On May 19, 2021
oluwaahmed:
In all the arrests EFCC has made not one yahoo boy has been killed. That is professional and its because many of those EFCC personnel are some form 9f graduates whether uni or poly. Kudos to them but hafa politicians nau?

I totally agree with you, unlike the police. They're focusing too much on the boys but the politicians have been left to continue with the stealing.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by DashDolls(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2021
Whats thee difference between Yahoo and Stealing. Somebody said stealing is worse. Is it true?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Olibboy: 8:48am On May 19, 2021
seunny4lif:
How did EFCC knows someone is a yahoo boy
All they just go around and when they see someone with a laptop and a car then boom a yahoo boy because that’s now how it’s works in Senegal
Same method in Senegal right
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Onyeka2019: 8:59am On May 19, 2021
MarveworldG:
There's no gain in scam, think about your victim.

GOD punish victim..
And EFCC..
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by paltielx: 9:02am On May 19, 2021
Good of EFCC pls make the nation uncomfortable for this criminals
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by seyz91(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2021
you no geh sense
Machinegun91:
Treat them like bokoharam
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Champneys: 9:18am On May 19, 2021
These ones be yahoo boys wey never see money!

See as them be like agberos. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by seunny4lif(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2021
No
Senegalese police are smart
They will monitor to be sure
JIREN01:
Loool!! Really? Anyone with a system is a fraudster in Senegal?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by seunny4lif(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2021
No jooor
Na the stupid autocorrect write now instead of not
Olibboy:
Same method in Senegal right
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Kennitrust(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2021
Loverboy3333:

they study hard to become criminals!
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Quaddafi29: 10:00am On May 19, 2021
I am yet to see a yahoo boy who wears shoes
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Asadujames202(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2021
Kennitrust:
When your brain gives you money, it gives you a wealth

When the devil (ill-gotten wealth) give you money, he gives you pains and frustration.

Study hard, you will have nothing to loose
Accept the pain to learn legitimate business

In the end... The gains will be far more than pains

Trash

As a matter of fact
Doctors are still being owned
Primary School teachers highly underpaid
Still on record
No state in Nigerian pays pensions to its retirees

Every other parastatal strike now and then
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Hassanmaye(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2021
EFCC is trying o this boys are in trouble
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by lanrei(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

There are thousands of Ease2Access legal earning ways online rather than choose a fraudulent method.
Howbeit this is not to exonerate the useless and clueless leaders we have.
I have an intern that earns $300 weekly doing online Bureau De Change via a web portal....
The problem with so many youths now is the GET RICH QUICK SYNDROME!...they are not ready to learn or grow wealth.
If you have access to Internet & a browsing gadget but ain't earning even $5 daily via online at this present day and season then it's such person's undoing (FAULT)!
Imagine having just 10 online clients that subscribe to your service for as little as $30 monthly to do some tasks for them ...do the maths.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

@SeniorWriter
and what are you doing on your part to contribute other than to highlight half clad truth about making legitimate money online.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Kennitrust(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2021
Asadujames202:

Trash

As a matter of fact
Doctors are still being owned
Primary School teachers highly underpaid
Still on record
No state in Nigerian pays pensions to its retirees

Every other parastatal strike now and then
You are talking about a fail systems but their knowledge can create an unimaginable wealth to them if they were lucky to see themselves were things worked.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by Badadvisor: 10:56am On May 19, 2021
putin2:
So there is international airport in Ilorin but there is no airport now in the whole south east . This is pure eye opener
Guy are you sure you live in Nigeria?
Clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC / My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.