Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd (2040 Views)

Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala / Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Mbataku96(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2021
I just got a call from my younger brother who stays at Douglas by mbaise road Owerri, that Unknown Gun Men are currently bomb and shooting at the military post out there, the shooting started around 8:30pm this evening and is still going on.
If you have anybody around that area, please call and check on them.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Simplyleo: 9:21pm On May 18, 2021
Waiting for the scores...

Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Simplyleo: 9:25pm On May 18, 2021
Kukukillus:
Fulani military, we know them. Oil by force fake unity.
You seem to focus more on this oil thingy.

Is it true that the biafra struggle is all about ND oil?

The "we SS/SE" things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by habsydiamond(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2021
Unknown gun men in an unknown country

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Nbote(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2021
A friend jus told me there's been continuous shooting in Owerri... This ppl jus wan bring violence to South East by force
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Kukukillus: 9:33pm On May 18, 2021
Let me tell you something my friend, if you minus oil from these regions, Fulani will be begging nigerian to devide this country since, have you ask your self why is Fulani want by force unity with SS & SE despite the clear fact that they don't like them?

[1quote author=Simplyleo post=101829061]
You seem to focus more on this oil thingy.

Is it true that the biafra struggle is all about ND oil?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Biafrannuke: 10:19pm On May 18, 2021
Op, be warned. It's called ikonso's way.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Kachi4christ(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2021
Owerri my City, God please protect us cry

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Biafrannuke: 10:23pm On May 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
Waiting for the scores...
I hope you won't report people to mods and troll the forum if the scores don't favour you and your paymasters.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by fecosequence(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2021
Yes o.its happening
They're trowing explosives here
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Kandeed: 10:41pm On May 18, 2021
fecosequence:
Yes o.its happening They're trowing explosives here
Livescore??
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Vulcanheph(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2021
Naija matter don tire me.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by showafrica(m): 4:00am On May 19, 2021
Naija dom cast because, this gorilla thing will never end.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by bjtinz: 4:06am On May 19, 2021
What's the situation kiita
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by risos(m): 5:44am On May 19, 2021
This Douglas road is becoming famous, even more than Iweka road.

Start posting pictures of the casualties, by the way how much is 2 bedroom flat in Douglas road.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Blackman7: 5:49am On May 19, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Op, be warned. It's called ikonso's way.

Pig, it's called "Igbo" way. Idiot

1 Share

Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by dnawah(m): 5:55am On May 19, 2021
Mbataku96:
I just got a call from my younger brother who stays at Douglas by mbaise road Owerri, that Unknown Gun Men are currently bomb and shooting at the military post out there, the shooting started around 8:30pm this evening and is still going on.
update,call ur bros naw!
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Nato008(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2021
Yes....the info is correct, taxis and private cars had to turn back last night.....had to rush go lock my gate....this country no balance again
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by GreenArrow1(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2021
Mbataku96:

Why?
Re: Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 19, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. WTF. A BAE TOLD ME ABOUT DIS. PLS LET DEM DONT HURT DEM CUTE GIRLS OVER D SHOOT. SHOOT IN PEACE. WTF

(1) (Reply)

How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) / Video: Imo Ebubeagu Commander Killed By Unknown Gunmen / He Killed His Mother To Drink Her Blood:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.