Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Solowriter Is A Fraudster - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Solowriter Is A Fraudster (1279 Views)

Beware Of This Writing Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 11:44pm On May 18, 2021
Solowriter is a fraudster and an unrepentant scammer, who only uses people's works and then hurriedly publish them, and claim the works were copied word for word after he has them published on his site.

I sourced contents from ten different websites to produce an hybrid and unique article for him. And as of completion, I made a screenshot of the article and it was devoid of plagiarisms. The fraudster and cunny scammer kept postponing paying me till the fifth day, after which when I asked to be paid, he started making excuses. That I copied the work whereas the work was an hybrid article produced from sourcing contents from TEN different websites.

He hurriedly has them published on his site and then claims that the content was copied from the site

This is what he does with people. I'm not the only one as I spoke with a friend who he did a similar thing to

Beware of this fraudulent human and add his phone number to the scammer list

Cc

Mynd44

Divepen1

Divepen

Obinnau

Here is my article that I produced that he hurriedly published. If you run a domain check on the site you'll notice it's just all templates and that it's a Nigerian site which he runs and uses as his centre for his antics

http://www.thewellnesscare.com/hardwood-tonic-system-reviews/

1 Like

Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 12:58am On May 19, 2021
Here are pictures of this serial fraudster

Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Solowriter(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2021
I don't know who owns this site but all your work was copied from there. Even though #3750 is not that much but I can't pay for copied work.I attached his work and where he copied from. You peoples should view. My client didnt pay for the job.

I won't come on nairaland to scam people of 3k naira and put up my picture in my profile. You're rude and your attitude tire me.

Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 7:17am On May 19, 2021
Solowriter:
I don't know who owns this site but all your work was copied from there. Even though #3750 is not that much but I can't pay for copied work.I attached his work and where he copied from. You peoples should view. My client didnt pay for the job.

I won't come on nairaland to scam people of 3k naira and put up my picture in my profile. You're rude and your attitude tire me.

Dude, you uploaded that article after I sent you my work.

The article was uploaded after I sent him my work. I wrote the article using ten website as sources and an hybrid article made from ten articles isn't a copied project

Attached is the screenshot of the plagiarism check carried out on the article using a premium plagiarism checker to run plagiarism check after writing the article displaying just 1% plagiarism.

All of a sudden, five days after he took my work and refused to pay, it's now 93% plagiarisms.. Why. Because he used my service and is playing smart.

He keeps claiming his client are from Upwork.com Bla Bla Bla, why can't the thief post screenshots of the so called pseudo client who refused to copy because work was copied. Wanna know why? He is the client. He is a serial fraudster

Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 11:53am On May 19, 2021
Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 4:47pm On May 19, 2021
Let's celebrate a thief. The one and only SoloWriter
Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by meobizy(f): 5:12am On May 23, 2021
Tac67:
Let's celebrate a thief. The one and only SoloWriter

What’s the resolution so far? I see him posting freely of recent.
Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 11:47pm On May 23, 2021
meobizy:
What’s the resolution so far? I see him posting freely of recent.

He blocked me and didn't pay me that's why I created the threads. His last response was an attestation that my article got used. He still didn't pay though.
Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by meobizy(f): 4:47am On May 24, 2021
Tac67:

He blocked me and didn't pay me that's why I created the threads. His last response was an attestation that my article got used. He still didn't pay though.
Sorry, o, such is the life here. Gather yourself and move on with life.
Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 6:27pm On May 24, 2021
meobizy:

Sorry, o, such is the life here. Gather yourself and move on with life.

Thank you. I really appreciate this comment.
Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by samuel19222(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2021
so oga Solowriter you wan chop another man sweat abi angry Tac67 no worry God go fight for you cool
Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Missyajoke(f): 6:18am On May 26, 2021
Different people plenty for Nairaland ohhh grin grin grin grin. Haba Solothief abi na Solowriter God go catch you, you're a scammer and yet your picture is on the net. It is well with you ohh
Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 2:26am On May 27, 2021
I appreciate Fam. Thanks for the support. Make we leave am For Debit Karma Account

1 Like

Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Divepen1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Solowriter:

Please, drop the link to the website so as to verify the dates.

(1) (Reply)

Mist / - / Opinion: The Word "Champagne" Is Being Spelt/pronounced Wrongly;let's Analyse It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.