Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break (81114 Views)

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Karleb(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2021
I take God beg you, no mention me concerning this matter again.

You are free to beat the girl anyhow. Infact, you can kidnap her. Buhari will pay her ransom.

Make e no come be like Romeo and Juliet.
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 19, 2021
nengibo:

U dey miscap, are we talking of school uniform or body mark?

Have you seen anywhere that body marks is accepted as part of dressing to a secondary school? You wey dey 'unmiscap'

4 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

But you mentioned me first na undecided

It seems the economic situation is telling on the guy from the wrong direction, his aggression no be here o...just ignore him.
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by The5DME(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2021
[s]
klap4gbens:

It seems the economic situation is telling on the guy from the wrong direction, his aggression no be here o...just ignore him.
[/s]
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by nengibo: 6:31pm On May 19, 2021
klap4gbens:

Have you seen anywhere that body marks is accepted as part of dressing to a secondary school? You wey dey 'unmiscap'
Should I point you to the Maori people again?
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by khadaffi(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2021
Tinkerberry:
In my opinion allow it pass this once, but there should be an announcement next time forbidding students from such since they'll resume school almost immediately after such celebrations. But the patterns fine o

The thing fine I swear. The design also caught my attention.
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by nengibo: 6:47pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

Maybe you should tell the lawmakers to amend the constitution to fix in "traditional/cultural attires should be worn and displayed in all schools", then we'd know you're talking, for now, schools have rules and regulations which must be adhered to, when she knows she'd be resuming school soon, she should have cleaned it, very simple,

And pls don't bring up the western world for a particular trend that suits you at a particular time, if we want to follow them and their way of life, it should be 100%, e.g like acceptance of homosexuals, age of consent/adulthood, their polices and politics, infrastructures, and so many gainful methods of theirs, since we want to emulate Australia cos time has change and we shouldn't be archaic, no be so?

Aunty teacher you keep deviating from the main topic which is body marks, the girl in question I believe is dressed in the proper uniform so why do you keep referencing uniform.

Also I'm not talking of emulating Australia I'm just giving you a reference of a similar situation as regards native marks, those tatoos on her skin are native to Nigeria and not Australia, so I hope you understand that the Australian reference was just an example.

Finally the guardian of that child allowed and most likely payed for her to get those tatoos, if she were my child and one sadist teacher flogs her because of tatoos she got with my consent , Tamuno ere bu I go flog that useless teacher.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by saddeeqrunka(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

She did it intentionally, didn't she know she'd be resuming real soon before putting henna? If she doesnt put henna, will she die? There are so many Hausas that didn't put henna during this Eid, did they die?

Aunty try to understand na, Eid celebration for girls they mostly plait their hair and apply that henna, 85% of girls do this on every Sallah (Eid Celebration)

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:40pm On May 19, 2021
Why should it warrant punishment?

Where's the place of discretion in dealing with matters?

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by eedimo(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2021
Doradorwa:
I will really not suggest a punishment. Just tell her to wash it away... Sometimes al this kids just need a little guiding.
When mature minds talk, it's easily detected.

5 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by sureinfo: 8:42pm On May 19, 2021
Punishment kwa? Just correct her, simple

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by saphiere(f): 8:42pm On May 19, 2021
klap4gbens:
She went home for the salah break and came back to her secondary school like this...

What punishment would you suggest for this, or should it pass?
What punishment would you give to people with tribal marks?

3 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 19, 2021
If this was to be the USA, She would still be one of the best dressed students.
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Sheuns(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2021
klap4gbens:
She went home for the salah break and came back to her secondary school like this...

What punishment would you suggest for this, or should it pass?

Just tell her to wash it. No need punishing her. World don pass that level of punishing kids for everything

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by BruncleZuma: 8:46pm On May 19, 2021
Nothing is wrong with henna, ask the female teachers not to wear makeup see wetin go happen.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

Na so, we should then allow Yoruba/traditionalist's children bring their permanent painted face to school because it's their tradition/culture right?

Every thing to you is headache.

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Lanretoye(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2021
Does this make her less of a student?

3 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50pm On May 19, 2021
Doradorwa:
I will really not suggest a punishment. Just tell her to wash it away... Sometimes al this kids just need a little guiding.
This is the best comment of the Day on this forum.
You are one of the wise and sensible members we have here.
Just keep it up sis Dora.
Hope we can be seeing comments from sane, reasonable and responsible members like you on this forum most times.
#RESPECT
Doradorwa:
@.... I respect your organization quote sir...
You are always welcome sis.
You are a rare gem kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JeffreyJunior: 8:51pm On May 19, 2021
Does that affect her academically? If no, please let her be.

Nigerians always focus on irrelevant things. This is why our kids can read bible offhand but can't focus in class.

Nigerian kids know all the prayers in Qur'an, Catholic and Anglican church book of prayers but can't read and understand common comprehension.

Our kids start fasting and praying from childhood but still the hate in Nigeria grow from one generation to another each passing day.

Let that kid be. If you're tired of teaching, please quit.

6 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Every thing to you is headache.

Lmao, how?

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by donMIG(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2021
Lols... U r funny...
Punishment?
I wouldn't dare to do that
Just allow her oo
Na hand she paint no b ur assignment she refuse do
I beg find beta tin to punish person pikin no b this kind tin

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Olawalelead(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2021
Doradorwa:
You've said it all...
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by 4four(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2021
nengibo:
You want to punish a student for practicing her Religion/culture
you won carry Una nonsense enter this matter?
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Maj196(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2021
I hate that henna nonsense. Makes me wanna vomit angry

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

Lmao, how?

The DESIGN is purposely for celebrating a particular event and it will wash out within days.

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Cnach: 8:59pm On May 19, 2021
nengibo:
You want to punish a student for practicing her Religion/culture
People like u will be killing for their God. An extremist is second to u

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2021
post=101863167:

This is the best comment of the Day on this forum.
You are one of the wise and sensible members we have here.
Just keep it up sis Dora.
Hope we can be seeing comments from sane, reasonable and responsible members like you on this forum most times.
#RESPECT
@.... I respect your organization quote sir...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 9:05pm On May 19, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The DESIGN is purposely for celebrating a particular event and it will wash out within days.

But she can also wash it off before resuming school, why didn't she do that?

2 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Ashirioluwa: 9:05pm On May 19, 2021
No need to punish her because this doesn’t have anything to do with her education

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by STENON(f): 9:05pm On May 19, 2021
hahahahaha...It is well oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nothing is bad in what she has done. It does not affect teaching and learning.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / 20 Zimbabwean Secondary School Students Caught Having Group Sex, Suspended / Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.