Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Do U Need A Contract Job? Then Check This: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do U Need A Contract Job? Then Check This: (1328 Views)

Do You Need A Job? Then Dissolve This... / If U Need A Job Then Check This Out / Need A Job then Glo And Dana Air Got One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need A Contract Job? Then Check This: by ibdave: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2007
If u think u don't mind a contract job in a bank pending when u get that much desired BIG BREAK, then i suggest u go to Integrated Corporate Services Limited. They constantly recruit contract staff for banks only and it is open to only HND/ND holders. Here are the requirements for both categories:

HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA:
-must have HND (upper credit) in any discipline from federal and state polytechnics

-must not be more than 28 years

-year of graduation must be from 2004 to date

APPLICANTS SHOULD COME WITH ORIGINALS OF:
-HND result
-ND result
-NYSC discharge certificate
-WAEC/SSCE/NECO Original certificate
-Curriculum vitae
-A passport photograph
-Birth certificate/first school leaving certificate

NATIONAL DIPLOMA:
-must have ND (upper credit) in any discipline from federal and state polytechnics

-must not be more than 26 years

-year of graduation must be from 2005 to date

APPLICANTS SHOULD COME WITH ORIGINALS OF:
-ND result
-WAEC/SSCE/NECO Original certificate
-Curriculum vitae
-A passport photograph
-Birth certificate/first school leaving certificate

TIME: 6.45am (monday-friday) for aptitude test
PLACE: Integrated Corporate Services ltd
      41, Gbolade Adebanjo Street off Association Avenue, by Obanikoro        Bus Stop, Ilupeju, Lagos

FAQs:
(Q) What if my year of graduation did not fall within the stipulated period but i met every other requirements?

(A) well, i will advice u don't spend ur time and money going there cos u wud not be allowed at all. Am telling u from personal experience. I went there without knowing this requirement only for them to turn me down becos my HND was obtained in 2002 even though i met other reqiurements including age. i tried talking them into giving me a chance considering the fact that i was already at their office but they didnt bulge. sad sad sad

(Q) what if i have a degree and do not mind using it for the HND category?

(A) They still wont accept. i made enquiries about that. I guess they only want HND and ND holders. so don't bother

(Q) Are they going to ask applicants to part with some token fee?

(A) well, i don't think so (Though i didnt bother to ask again since i was not allowed and was pissed off) but i think u wud have to give a certain amount after u have gotten the job thru them. U can do ur own thorough findings b4 giving it a shot if u like (if u ask me, i think they are real but am not holding brief for them ooo) if they ask u to part with money b4 taking the test (which i don't think they will), don't give in. just fashi d stuff. Now, on a final note, just shine ur eyes well and assess the whole stuff very well but like i said i THINK they are real. wishing Nairalanders best of luck in all our struggle. e go beta.

NB: Hey, if u decide to give it a try, remember to be time conscious as i heard u wont be allowed in if they close the gate for that day. that means u have to try again the following day. i don't think any job seeker enjoys wasting his/her transport fare. Did i hear u say "na wa ooo, so much stress for a contract job? " well na wetin naija don turn us into be that ooo. God dey shaaaaaa, we just av to keep trying. abi if person no sample, how person wan get busy with something to keep b&s together? one luv jare and am out like that, cheesy kiss
Re: Do U Need A Contract Job? Then Check This: by akumbu: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2007
Kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

United Mortgage Calling / Cap Plc: How Long / Interview For Cornerstone Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.