Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,767 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

United Mortgage Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Mortgage Calling (1329 Views)

Who Knows The Salary Package For (uml) United Mortgage Limited / United Mortgage / United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Mortgage Calling by Buso4(m): 3:49am On Aug 18, 2007
Plz Nairalanders what should one expect at an interview wt a Mortgage Bank? I was called yesterday 4d interview holding on mon, 4.30pm @ their office. I want to confirm weda anyone else ve been called. If so drop it here or hit me on 08037775220, 08026468055
Re: United Mortgage Calling by araboy1(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2007
hi, i got the same call yesterday for the interview.but i have no idea what to expect just hope its the normal interview drill.i sugest you log on to their website in case of any suprises.if you got any information dont hesitate to holla your house members
Re: United Mortgage Calling by ayodejide: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2007
i was called too.could anybody with info on what to expect send it in pls
Re: United Mortgage Calling by bob2039: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2007
I was called as wel bt my own date is wednesday for the interview.any1 wit any ideal should drop it as it hot, thanks God help us all
Re: United Mortgage Calling by araboy1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2007
well i thought i would have find something by now but i didnt.i think this might help
just make sure you are familiar with thier website for missions, vission and br prepare for questions like why do you what to work with the company,tell us about yourself,where do you what to in the next 5 years etc.
all the best
Re: United Mortgage Calling by bob2039: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2007
Dat is it brotha we just hope things go easy that way.and may jah help us all.
Re: United Mortgage Calling by araboy1(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2007
well i had mine on monday so expect anything from them, its really about how confident you are. i was asked the following(in no particular order)
1.who did you think killed funsho williams(after seeing an add on my cv)
2.what did you see before you enter the main office building
3.what can you do for us you know we will pay you, so what can you do for us
4. why dont you just find a job in your profession etc
Re: United Mortgage Calling by BHOOKEY(f): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
THOSE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY OH shocked PLS WHO DID U TELL THEM KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS? I WLD HAVE SAID ASSASSINS grin SURE THEY WLD LAUGH.
PLS I HAVE MINE 2MW HOW MANY OF THEM WERE ON THE PANEL?
Re: United Mortgage Calling by araboy1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2007
buso4,ayodeji_de,bob2039, bhookey and other nairalanders invited how did yuor interveiw went.inform the house when you are called again o. all the best.hope we all meet there
Re: United Mortgage Calling by uzomaeze(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2007
hi has any one in the house who went for the interview being contacted? please holla if you have.

(1) (Reply)

Interview For Cornerstone Insurance / 2 Weeks Expiry Date For The Post Of Business Analyst / Looking For Inter'l Education Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.