Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers (47702 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Eillyeillz(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2021
zedman1:
My friend is a bush man, so he's asking if there are some kind of benefits ( money especially) that people enjoy if they have many followers on these apps. So I'm asking here on his behalf.

You become an influencer, which in turn brings you gigs and online fame.

1 Like

Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by chatinent: 11:56am On May 20, 2021
Lol. How many people she dey follow?
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by amrichy(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2021
tesseract:
Lol...too many wicked people in this country.

Maybe we all deserve the kind of leadership we get ...just maybe
Yes we do, unfortunately. The kind of leaders we get is clearly a reflection of the kind of people we are collectively.
The average Nigerian is selfish and corrupt. There is no reason to expect our leaders to be any different.

2 Likes

Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
For what nah?? cheesy cheesy

some people really just wanted to ruin her joy? cheesy

What is my gain following her?

I remember sometimes ago when Don jazzy dey Yan rubbish say it cost nothing to follow someone but bad belle will not allow it, I just went to his page and see he dey follow 7k against his 11milion followers.

What will cost him to follow all back?

They add nothing to my life and I can't follow them
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Fescoblack(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2021
Mostfunny news of the week!
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
If God begin bless you give some people long hand especially Nigerians. they hate success,most people hate Davido for no just cause

So if I no follow him that means say I hate him? Abah
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by m140(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2021
tesseract:
Lol...too many wicked people in this country.

Maybe we all deserve the kind of leadership we get...just maybe
Many people failed to realize this... we are our own enemy... truth is most dont want the country better cus if you are able to get into the corrupt system at some point you get rich faster ... most dont want us to build it gradually together... we dont love our blood line not to talk neighbors

3 Likes

Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by credon: 12:28pm On May 20, 2021
legitnewsflash1:
Many Nigerians have shown their dissatisfaction as some fans unfollow Yemi Alade on Twitter. Around 2 am today, Yemi Alade announced through her official Twitter page that she has hit 1 million followers. She celebrated this landmark by posting a photo.

Well, it's no longer news that musicians, actors and other celebrities always appreciate and celebrate their followers. Remember that a few weeks ago, Laycon also celebrated 1m followers on Twitter.

In my opinion, I believe it's unfair for fans to unfollow Yemi Alade just because she celebrated 1 million followers. As it stands more than 2000 fans have unfollowed her after she made the announcement.

See details

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPDmssEH6Co/?utm_medium=copy_link
Oga as of now 12pm 20th may 2021, she has 1million on twitter and 13million on instagram. She must have been forgiven or it made more people to follow her (publicity stunt)

Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by falopey: 12:42pm On May 20, 2021
Some people are born to follow. I’m not a follower of any yeyebrity. I’m made to be followed. Not otherwise. My self esteem can never make me follow any of these wayward yeyebrity. I don’t care about what they do with their live.
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Stanleyville(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2021
shocked

Some people just wan cut down on their followings because everything now about the country makes them angry..You simply played into their hands..

Your following no even reach 0.1% of your followers and you expect some people no go vex.
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2021
Big lie how followers is still 1M
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by ledamaster(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2021
Jealousy and hatred full this country. Reason why I Stan Burna boy. He knows Nigerians very well, they are cool and happy with you when they see you to be in their level or beneath them. Baba bagged grammy everyone start to dey show their hate . Make I go follow her sef.
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by FashionCookie(f): 1:08pm On May 20, 2021
Maybe they were expecting give away from her. As she no do, na them change am.
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by HRMK: 1:33pm On May 20, 2021
we need to hear their reasons before any comment!
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by mechanics(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2021
She should have kept quiet.
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 20, 2021
Is it a crime to unfollow someone
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by harmony75: 1:59pm On May 20, 2021
She's even annoying
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by enakho(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2021
If you are a Nigeria graduate with out job, instead of you staying at home and shouting no job, why not join me my team in engaging in Network and digital marketing. This is 21st century, don't be broke. Lagos only WhatsApp me. 08171457099
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Blissp99(f): 2:23pm On May 20, 2021
Who she help

Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by seangy4konji: 2:28pm On May 20, 2021
No joy..

Na buhari regime...every one must frown...
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by auwalyau: 3:32pm On May 20, 2021
Another 5k can easily follow him now!
legitnewsflash1:
Many Nigerians have shown their dissatisfaction as some fans unfollow Yemi Alade on Twitter. Around 2 am today, Yemi Alade announced through her official Twitter page that she has hit 1 million followers. She celebrated this landmark by posting a photo.

Well, it's no longer news that musicians, actors and other celebrities always appreciate and celebrate their followers. Remember that a few weeks ago, Laycon also celebrated 1m followers on Twitter.

In my opinion, I believe it's unfair for fans to unfollow Yemi Alade just because she celebrated 1 million followers. As it stands more than 2000 fans have unfollowed her after she made the announcement.

See details

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPDmssEH6Co/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Ubong2222222222(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2021
Germi9:
Him say Nigerians no help am
she de mad o, she d take style denied her country
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by armadeo(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2021
MrJames007:
Wetin them dey carry number of followers do? Dem dey exchange am for money undecided

Yes they do.

Advert rates appeal depends on the number of followers.

E.g if you have 1 million followers and you post an advert it means it reaches 1 million people.

If you have 10 followers nobody will advertise with you.

That's the craze for followership.

Check pay per tweet of those with millions of ollowers and see how much.

1 Like

Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by elguaje(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2021
EzzyCarter:
Yemi Alade: last card
Haters: Not yet, oya pick two grin
Mad man cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by chaloskyx: 5:15pm On May 20, 2021
SHE IF 2K PPL LEFT SHES MEANT TO HAVE 998,000 WELL SHE STILL HAS 1M FOLLOWERS SO I GUESS THOSE THAT LEFT MEAN NOTHING TO HER GOOD RIDDANCE
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Ramirezkhay(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2021
Chaii .. and na like this she dy dress grin
jendhorlee:
Yemi Alade going back and seeing 998k after celebrating 1m followers.

"which kind wahala be this"
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Gfskw: 5:48pm On May 20, 2021
bots at work
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by EvilNeedle(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2021
EzzyCarter:
Yemi Alade: last card
Haters: Not yet, oya pick two grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by kelvinovie25(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2021
This is a dumb post, if you know twitter too well, you should know as a user you are bound to always loose followers for certain reasons, mostly restrictions and suspension of acc, thats one of the major reason you tend to, so the more followers you get, the more you are likely to always loose followers.
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by Derajeth(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2021
Chai!!! Why nah!! And I love this babe no bi small !!!!
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by koladed40(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2021
It's easy for her to know who truly loves her. Celebrating her success isn't the problem but some people can't just stomach it when you appear to be more than them.
Re: 2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers by MrJames007: 7:44pm On May 20, 2021
armadeo:

Yes they do.

Advert rates appeal depends on the number of followers.

E.g if you have 1 million followers and you post an advert it means it reaches 1 million people.

If you have 10 followers nobody will advertise with you.

That's the craze for followership.

Check pay per tweet of those with millions of ollowers and see how much.
Thank you. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) / Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled / Zubby Michael And Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaeme Spray Money In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.