Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (63571 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Tripssy: 9:34pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men...

go and die na
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by billyG(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2021
UDUJ:

Nah. These people that died had underlying medical conditions.

I have been jogging everyday for the past 13 years both at home and away and I can tell you it relieves my stress and I hardly fall sick apart from occasional headaches from working. It helps me maintain my weight and keep my youthful features. When I tell people I am in my thirties they exclaim in disbelief because I look younger.
Dnt do it everyday oo!
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by stupidmod3: 9:43pm On May 19, 2021
Tamilore11:
Ur penis shall rotten till it’s cut off ... u dis dog
ur mum isn't complaining
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by billyG(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2021
Walk brickly only dogs jogs.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2021
Joggers should also try to inculcate healthy eating habit, especially fruit and whole grains to release your body. I mostly do indoor exercise, at least 150 push-ups everyday
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Platony(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2021
That's how Prince slumped and died while jogging at Alamiesigha rd in Yenagoa.

That's how my neighbourhood dad died at his door step when he got back from jogging.

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
Sad Fulani pipu don kill our brother with juju and we will retaliate ,RIP soldier ur killers won't know peace
Shut up angry
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by edoairways: 11:10pm On May 19, 2021
illicit:
I use to jog but now I don't like jogging
I have heard so many joggers collapse but I hardly hear that a cycler died
At least if u get tired u can't ride a bicycle

I prefer cycling to jogging

RIP young blood
What could be responsible?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by illicit(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2021
edoairways:

What could be responsible?

Probably they have underlying healthy problems and jogging send to put a lot of stress on the heart
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by edoairways: 11:15pm On May 19, 2021
benzene00:
Ronaldo wey dey 36yrs still Dy run like antelope, nobi human him be??
Human being varies
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Exodora: 11:25pm On May 19, 2021
Me , I don't even over do things lately cause I always have this feeling that I will fall whenever am walking so i don't even walk for too long talk more of jogging . Who Jogging epp.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Exodora: 11:29pm On May 19, 2021
Platony:
That's how Prince slumped and died while jogging at Alamiesigha rd in Yenagoa.

That's how my neighbourhood dad died at his door step when he got back from jogging.

cry cry cry cry cry
Wonder who they want to impress.
Nobody said you shouldn't exercise but we all know our body and how far it can go yet some will prefer to walk/jog for hours when they know their body ain't to Strong
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2021
Ezemarcel:
This ur hospital nawoo….see English wey u d blow for mouth
He blew the English is in the past now,wetin person no go see for life
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:23am On May 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Excessive consumption of Nkwobi and cognac (not forgetting the addition from our ladies of the night).......... cheesy

Cognac grin

Ha. So it's the ladies that do the depositing for you, or... How are they helping that ministry?

*Takes notes*
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:31am On May 20, 2021
Emmy3:
The underemployment, this bad government, the falling crypto prices are just enough reason to collapse anyone, that's why I thank God everyday for life.

Person slumped and died while jogging and you are here blaming the government ?? Where is your reasoning please??

You think people don't slump and die during joking in the u.s.a,u.k or those developed countries ?

Its important u check your health status before embacking on some type of exercise
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by hardcore007: 12:31am On May 20, 2021
ikorodureporta:
D guy resemble ikechukwuuu
That's iyke bro.
Went to the same school?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by GIdiata(m): 12:33am On May 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men...
gringrin How that one take concern us now?.
(I= PERSONAL PRONOUN)
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by hardcore007: 12:34am On May 20, 2021
Rest well Iyke.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Judolisco(m): 12:48am On May 20, 2021
Faber:
That's Uchman.

He was warned on Sunday morning by his friends not to go on road walk. They begged him to come follow them play street football that Sunday morning. He refused. He come slump at Brass junction.

Very sad indeed
na God comut wahala from him friends neck o... RIP to him
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:48am On May 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Cognac grin

Ha. So it's the ladies that do the depositing for you, or... How are they helping that ministry?

*Takes notes*

First of all introduction........... wink

Chunky nipples is a MUST........ shocked
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 4:05am On May 20, 2021
onthehill:
An unidentified man reportedly slumped and died while jogging at Brass Junction in Aba, Abia State, IgbereTV reports

According to a staff nurse, Chioma Ofuche, who shared the photos on Sunday, March 16, the young man was brought to her hospital were he was confirmed dead. No form of identification was found on him.

Sharing the deceased's photos on Facebook, Chioma Ofuche wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002813185793/posts/3331544633615943/?app=fbl
Heart failure ( cardiogenic shock) hmm, what ordinary CPR performed on time by even a rookie can do... It's high time we started learning CPR because you can save many lives with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by dtphilosopher: 4:12am On May 20, 2021
This is serious o..pls let's always check our Bp from time to time.

It's available for sale. Reach us at 08029719850

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by 79733139(m): 4:51am On May 20, 2021
The body doesn't need refined sugar, what it needs is carbohydrates that it can convert to glucose/glycogen. Refined sugar is bad on all levels.

Slimm01:
The body still need sugar. Lack of blood sugar could be the cause of that young's death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Reference(m): 5:00am On May 20, 2021
My day starts at 3.20 am precisely with 30 minutes resistance exercises weekdays. Weekday evenings I do 15minutes ultra cardio with 5 minutes warm ups at either side.

I cannot afford more time and jogging just doesnt cut it for me. It cannot maintain my stamina and is quite frankly a lazy way out.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by ejimatic: 6:23am On May 20, 2021
Slimm01:
You are talking in the arrant nonsense.
. I expect reactions from people in different ways especially when Nauraland has millions of followers from different backgrounds.However everbody has a choice to make on exercise matter but before you start any read online on the opinion in the modern medicine on 30 minute walk and consult you doctor.You will find out that this jogging and jogging on the road at over 35 years is in most cases injurious to your health.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by ejimatic: 6:31am On May 20, 2021
Reference:
My day starts at 3.20 am precisely with 30 minutes resistance exercises weekdays. Weekday evenings I do 15minutes ultra cardio with 5 minutes warm ups at either side.

I cannot afford more time and jogging just doesnt cut it for me. It cannot maintain my stamina and is quite frankly a lazy way out.
. The 30 minute excercise is good for you.Some people don't know that when they jog they put pressure on the hearts If the BP is high excessivelly or the heart has some embarrament ,the much pressure you put on the it when jogging at over 35 years could lead to a sudden health crisis like slumping culminating in cardiac arrest.The older we are the more we should care about our limitations on exercise choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2021
The owner of this hospital is a school drop out
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 20, 2021
But ur mom is... she doesn’t enjoy ur rotten penis
stupidmod3:
ur mum isn't complaining
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by stupidmod3: 7:12am On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
But ur mom is... she doesn’t enjoy ur rotten penis
nahh ur mum is ok with d rotten penis
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by DashDolls(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2021
Do you know if this man has AN ORGAN DAMAGE or Certain CELL DAMAGE in the organs of his body. Becos you look healthy, feel Healthy and you are going about your day doesnt mean you are healthy. That's what people don't know. You might have early signs of organ damage and cellular damage and you won't know.

Say No To ORGAN DAMAGE.
Say No To ORGAN PAIN
Say No To CHRONIC AILMENTS
Say No To CHRONIC SICKNESSES
Say No To ROUTINE INTAKE OF DRUGS DAILY
Say No To SURGERY
Don't Be Ignorant
Your Life Is Once
Preserve it NOW

Listen to the stories of these people below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6545614/stop-battling-ailment-organ-damage

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:41am On May 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

First of all introduction........... wink

Chunky nipples is a MUST........ shocked

Yours or theirs? Asking because you said they are depositing stuff. We need to ascertain how you got the belly any who is keeping it there, and how they do so.

Kinky, do you clamp them?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 20, 2021
Yes... because she is planning to feed it to her dogs, but ur mom still sucks urs every night
stupidmod3:
nahh ur mum is ok with d rotten penis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.