Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) (52769 Views)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / South African Man Living With HIV For 19 Years Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 10:12pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Love women then wink
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 10:20pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
haaa sis calm down...wetin man do you?? I just dey follow you and your comment... Wetin hapun
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by federal9: 10:24pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Not all men are bad. What's it that has been eating you up?
Speak or forever remain silent.
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by maxito28: 10:25pm On May 19, 2021
The babe get mind oo, 9ja babe no go try expose her sef sey get HIV oo. grin
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by richmanrichard: 10:30pm On May 19, 2021
ProfAmaben:
HIV is not a death sentence. You can live an healthy life with it.

I don't need it though.
pls where did you get this pic and what is it about?
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by AdeifofGod: 10:32pm On May 19, 2021
maxito28:
The babe get mind oo, 9ja babe no go try expose her sef sey get HIV oo. grin
Na because of thy kind. Cases of HIV is not always a result of sexual immorality and even if it is, let the man without sin cast the first stone.
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2021
Almaigaa:
Is she from the East?
Shut up angry
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Flamees(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2021
TopOL:
SA Nd HIV pple sha...

Naso one Come visit her uncle for Lagos here....I just say make I introduce my self...as no dulling things.....we just vibe for 3days... this one don dey give me kpekus to bleep grin ..........

To b continue sha
This your lie Sha but "continue"
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by iykee101(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
eyaah it seems you ve been meeting playbois ever since you started dating,so sorry and keep trying ok,one day you will meet your heartdesire
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 19, 2021
hybrid11:
She's pretty and I guess she's from SA , HIV is not the end
Be soaring high
... Hnmm ! That country and Dem HIV Kpekus ! No be small matter ! You go see Fine , fresh and pretty princess with well shaped killer structure .....
But na Mobile HIV workshop cool
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

She's pretty?

What shout definition of pretty?

Good makeup, right?
Exactly. Wen I sew my neighbor real face � vomited. Bros any woman way no make up abeg praise am she fine. 99% of people of Women way de make up no get smooth face na groundnut full there face
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2021
jordyspices:
If na some girls wey I know dem no go gree tell you na so dem go dey share am dey go if you enter you collect wetin I dey talk self

You dey talk something

Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Juliusmalema2: 10:53pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Why? Don't/didn't u have a father?
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Manlikebaro: 11:07pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
You jam One Abi
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Manlikebaro: 11:08pm On May 19, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Why? Don't/didn't u have a father?
Manlikebaro:

You jam One Abi
Seems like you are Roasted Corn this evening.
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by sslcrypt: 11:09pm On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
Stay strong dear.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Another famous person with a very catchy slogan.
Anyways let's fix the country first then we can start looking into that arena.
A broken country destroys the hope and aspirations of all residing in it, rendering the future hopeless.
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Juliusmalema2: 11:13pm On May 19, 2021
Manlikebaro:

Seems like you are Roasted Corn this evening.
What's this one saying!
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by younglleo: 11:42pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
fyn girl, since u hate men, lemme be ur boy, shae i go dey see money?
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2021
saphiere:
Stay strong dear.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The Future is Female. Even for HIV? shocked
una go swallow drugs tire be dat o.
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:55am On May 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

You lie
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by yazzman(m): 2:11am On May 20, 2021
Wahala for who hate men and still need one ...
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:16am On May 20, 2021
She’s pretty young. Must have been a child victim
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Ikukuudo: 2:52am On May 20, 2021
Survival gang.
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:44am On May 20, 2021
CONGRATS to her....

Thanks to science and enlightenment, HIV is no longer a death sentence...
If it had been left to Nigerians, HIV patients would die from superstitious ignorance and stigma.

>
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:00am On May 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Why?
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by aragon4realz(m): 4:29am On May 20, 2021
MrCuteking:
If you have raw sex with an HIV patient then in less than 2hrs of taking Amoxicillin or good antibiotics after sex, you won't contract HIV.

Science related.
I laugh at you lol
what has a virus got to do with anti bacterial medication
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I actually thought she'll be from SA even before opening the thread...

A Nigerian girl can never admit or come out
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

You hate men and your name is AMU ochicha... Is it not because of Amu you were named ochicha? Nonesense and ingredients
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2021
temitope27:
HIV is just like malaria in SA

Even in Nigeria many people carry am oo, just use your condom well. The drug is almost free, so the thing no dey kil anybody again.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

You say you hate men in all your post. Yet some men still dey follow you.

Na wa ooh
Re: Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) by Sabiman(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2021
So make we fry mess? grin

Amuochicha:
I hate men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu / SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.