Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,588 members, 7,843,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers (37390 Views)

Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom / Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!) / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Empiree: 9:59pm On May 19, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Don't support evil, I'm a core fulani Muslim but have seen friends being victims of bandits. Know what you wish for brother
you don't get the gist..I am mocking Christians for their support for Israel but claimed Palestinians can't defend themselves. So please leave me and them alone. Let me frustrate them until they get sense
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Donpenny(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
it is too late dummy.

Your Bible says you are to turn the other side of your face. You are not to fight back. You are to be submissive to your oppressors my friend. If you dare pick up weapons against the bandits you are terrorsts
by the time they started hitting your blood sucking brothers back to back like their palestinian counterpart you will started shouting crime against humanity
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by AuroraB(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2021
When Muslims stoned that pastor's wife to death for preaching, were the perpetrators called 'bandits' shocked shocked
What changed sad
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by UnabashedIPOB: 10:04pm On May 19, 2021
The Commissioner said that Governor Nasir El-Rufai condemned the killings of innocent citizens in the state in their place of worship.

HELLRUFAI is being insincere and very dishonest in condemning the killings because he's the SPONSOR of the KIDNAPPERS and KILLERS.
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Felabarmudia: 10:05pm On May 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Bandits or Herdsmen?

[img]https://media./images/e99594a2c26ea097c7002b0c58ea38db/tenor.gif[/img]
I no suppose laugh but grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Felabarmudia: 10:06pm On May 19, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Book haram, Iswap, Fulani herdsmen and armed bandits all have the save objective with different methods. They are all Islamic terrorists. The bandits are just revealing their true mission.

Very correct
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Empiree: 10:08pm On May 19, 2021
Donpenny:
by the time they started hitting your blood sucking brothers back to back like their palestinian counterpart you will started shouting crime against humanity
E dey pain you ooooo

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Felabarmudia: 10:09pm On May 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The voice of Jacob and the hand of Esau.

This is El-rufai at work! He just wants to set the protesting labour up, but unfortunately for him, labour don wise up and aware of his evil antic's, hence the suspension of the warning strike.

U are in d spirit....that's what's happening bro
That dude is behind many things happening in KD
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Donpenny(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
E dey pain you ooooo
so you think I have time for almajiri like you? You better go and look for your dinner at sabo gari before the fall of the night
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by AiooAi: 10:12pm On May 19, 2021
d1tto:
A closer look at the names of the deceased and none is Muslim, but what do I know?
How about this one "Umaru Baba"
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by BobbieZion(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
they are all headslammers including Jesus. There is no difference where they slammed their heads grin grin grin

Keep Head slamming to the black stone in the ka'aba.

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by ogbuefi677(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
ygowon:
The stupld northern boys who are always wailing and crying for southeast will not come here to do the needful. Na IPOB be their problem. Fo0ls
Is it northern boys abi Monsurudeen them?
Na Kamorudeen and Musliu them be that.
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by BobbieZion(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
they are all headslammers including Jesus. There is no difference where they slammed their heads grin grin grin

Isn't this what you headslam to?

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by fennels007(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2021
BOKO HARAM! not bandits.
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by 3ljay: 10:31pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Joromi1: 10:31pm On May 19, 2021
One word, Islam.
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Nathan2016: 10:34pm On May 19, 2021
I am very sure if Israel is predominantly Christans, they will be crying like most people in southern kaduna that are Christians.

These Muslim extremists think they have monopoly to madness. Show them yo self is mad like Israel and US, they will calm down sharperly

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 19, 2021
One day one day El Rufai will meet his comeuppance. This many innocent people cannot be killed under your watch and you'll go scot free

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 19, 2021
Nathan2016:
I am very sure if Israel is predominantly Christans, they will be crying like most people in southern kaduna that are Christians.

These Muslim extremists think they have monopoly to madness. Show them yo self is mad like Israel and US, they will calm down sharperly

100%. That's the only language they understand and respect. Overwhelming violence

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by sonofElElyon: 10:41pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Guyman02: 10:43pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
You no add Ipob this time what happen?
What did Vulture do to you again?
Please leave Vulture@ alone
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Etimemy: 10:44pm On May 19, 2021
Hell-rufai boys is at work
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by koladed40(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2021
Hell rufry should be held accountable for it...
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:45pm On May 19, 2021
ygowon:
The stupld northern boys who are always wailing and crying for southeast will not come here to do the needful. Na IPOB be their problem. Fo0ls

See them here
Cc: , helinues, simplyleo, thebosstrevor1,

KOBOKO GO SOON TALK!
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by bamitinn(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2021
You called this bandit?
LoL, Oga na bokoharam angry
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by FoolishBoy419: 10:54pm On May 19, 2021
Well, the bandits have a right to defend themselves from those christian terrorists. Fulanis are the children of God.

That's exactly how idiotic you sound when you defend atrocities against Palestine

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Simply6: 10:56pm On May 19, 2021
Is the government still JUST condemning at this stage? This one don pass be careful na. Godairpous oooooo
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2021
Gumi oya take the microphone... ipob and esn should be dealt with while fulani herdsmen should be giving amnesty and foreign scholarships...they will do as it pleases them the president is their half brother from Sudan
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by akokaite(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2021
Chatflick:
Abeg this country is gone. El-rufai keeps accessing the damages done by his brothers then will rebuild the church. Why can't he declare the bandits wanted just as he was quick to declare NLC chairman wanted? Who's fooling who? Fulani relations

I'm buying Ebay accounts registered from 2018 below. WhatsApp me, check my signature

How much? I think I gat one
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2021
The Commissioner said that Governor Nasir El-Rufai condemned the killings of innocent citizens in the state in their place of worship.

The only thing they will do , is either be shock, or they condemn the killing that's the end , nobody will remember the incident again

What a country

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by sslcrypt: 11:04pm On May 19, 2021
post=101862557:

Keep shut!
Na dem......

Out of curiosity with no offence intended
Are you one of the moderators on this site?
Because when browse various threads you make comments on almost all I view and you come across an optimistic person.
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Nathan2016: 11:07pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
Live Debate - What Nigerians say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUX2MR6AO8

Christian Debater: "FFK, Daddy Freeze and all christians that support Israel are not Christians. God does not support Israel violence"

Israel Is Not A Christian Nation

I really don't know what you people that bring these nonsense think. A simple google search willl telll you the percentage of religion organisation in Israel. Yes we know oo. Israel is not a Christian nation. We are fully aware of it.

Christains all over the world arr freaking tired of Islam and their extremists practices. We are tired of it and if Israel can atleast teach those people a lesson... Yes, we are in support of it. I feel bad for the civilians (children and women) killed in cross fire.

Islam should find a way to modify their teachings. If it continues producing terrorist then something is wrong somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) / Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.