Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are (6639 Views)

Please Help Verify This / Help Verify This Company / House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by ogayoungboss(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2021
you are invited by Rybid consult; a business consulting & development firm for an ongoing business development position

Date/time: Monday 24th May 2021 by 8:30am
Venue: 150b oba ogunji road Beside Great Talents Pen Cinema Agege ogba, Lagos
Come with a print out of this message and evidence of any qualification

Warmest regards,

For inquiries
Visit https://www.rybidconsult.com for details
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by LZAA: 8:51pm On May 19, 2021
ogayoungboss:
you are invited by Rybid consult; a business consulting & development firm for an ongoing business development position

Warmest regards,

For inquiries
Na dem o grin
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by ochechegift86(f): 2:58pm On May 20, 2021
I got similar mail too.

Please are they real?
Are you going?
ogayoungboss:

Warmest regards,

For inquiries
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by atoksy(f): 11:05am On May 26, 2021
Pls how true, I got the same mail but mine was scheduled for 31st of may. Pls is it for real or what is the job all about?
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by tapika: 6:32pm On May 27, 2021
So no be only me receive am
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by YinkusGurl: 5:16pm On May 28, 2021
I got it via text too
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by Orluchick(f): 3:33pm On May 29, 2021
Dear Chidimma
You are invited for an INTERVIEW with Rybrid
Date.Mon 31st May,2021 8am.
Venue:150b oba ogunji road,ogba,Lagos.
Rybidconsult.com
Mrs Grace.

Please I got this message today, how legit is it? Has anyone ever gone there for an interview?
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by CsRockefeller(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2021
Orluchick:
Dear Chidimma
Rybidconsult.com
Mrs Grace.

Please I got this message today, how legit is it? Has anyone ever gone there for an interview?

Don't bother.

1 Like

Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by Nobody: 7:48am On May 30, 2021
ogayoungboss:

Warmest regards,

For inquiries

Don't stress yourself.

1 Like

Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by kaycyor: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2021
Dear ..,

You are invited by Rybid Consult Nig; a business consulting & development firm for an ongoing business development position

Date/time: Monday,7th June 2021 by 8:00am
Venue: Suite B beside Great Talent School,Oba Ogunji Road, Odo-eran Ogba, Lagos

Warmest regards,

Hr Nora Hilbert
Tel: 09042105830
www.rybidconsult.com

Please I got this mail for the interview on stated date, how genuine is it, a concerned fellow inquires
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by kaycyor: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2021
ALKARULEZZ:

Don't stress yourself.

I got a similar mail but different date
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by enakho(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
The people you are asking question, are you sure your destiny is connected. Remember, not everyone wants your success in life.....Nigeria graduate, be wise...... You are taking advice from people that don't even know what tomorrow hold for them.
Orluchick:
Dear Chidimma
Rybidconsult.com
Mrs Grace.

Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by adorablevic: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
I just got this message, is it real?
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by enakho(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
You come here and ask question and you call yourself a graduate but do know that the owner of this platform you are asking question is owned by a billionaire that was a drop out from OAU??........Nigeria youth/ graduates, pls have sense.
Orluchick:
Dear Chidimma
Rybidconsult.com
Mrs Grace.

Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by lordally(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2021
kaycyor:
Dear ..,

You are invited by Rybid Consult Nig; a business consulting & development firm for an ongoing business development position

Date/time: Monday,7th June 2021 by 8:00am
Venue: Suite B beside Great Talent School,Oba Ogunji Road, Odo-eran Ogba, Lagos

Warmest regards,

Hr Nora Hilbert
Tel: 09042105830
www.rybidconsult.com

Please I got this mail for the interview on stated date, how genuine is it, a concerned fellow inquires

Hello did you later go for the interview? My cousin got this mail today from then and he's been asking me if it's legit
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by lordally(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2021
ogayoungboss:

Warmest regards,

For inquiries

Hello did you later go for the interview? My cousin got this mail today from then and he's been asking me if it's legit
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by lordally(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2021
ochechegift86:
I got similar mail too.

Please are they real?
Are you going?

Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by lordally(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2021
atoksy:
Pls how true, I got the same mail but mine was scheduled for 31st of may. Pls is it for real or what is the job all about?

Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by fineboy247(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Is it a crime to ask questions about where you want to go for interview due to insecurity in this country and fraudsters?
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by sixteendigits: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
I got this text message also. Still not sure if it's real or na them
Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by 22marvelous(m): 6:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Don't bother yourselves,rybid consults are one of this motivationally speaking gnld companies,don't waste ur TP,THEY ARE ALL SCAMS AND I VE LEARNT FROM THEM THE HARD WAY,I DON'T KNOW WHY THE GOVERNMENT ARE STILL ALLOWING THEM TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR SHADY BUSINESS,BY CONTINUING DECEIVING NAIVE AND GULLIBLE NIGERIANS FOR NON EXISTING JOBS,,I PRAY THEIR EXCESSES ARE CURTAILED BY THE NECESSARY AGENCIES.
IF U ARE TO CALL THE NUMBER USED IN SENDING U THE JOB INVITE,U WOULD BE TOLD TO COME TO A PARTICULAR SPOT THAT IS CLOSE TO THE NON EXISTING COMPANY, WHERE SOMEONE WILL COME AND PICK YOU UP TO GO HEAR THEIR USE 1 KOBO TO MAKE 1 BILLION DOLLARS BY REGISTERING AND SELLING DRUGS.
JUST DON'T Waste your TP
MAY GOD LOCATE YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL A BETTER JOB.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

1 Like

Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by Orobokibo1: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
22marvelous:
Don't bother yourselves,rybid consults are one of this motivationally speaking gnld companies,don't waste ur TP,THEY ARE ALL SCAMS AND I VE LEARNT FROM THEM THE HARD WAY,I DON'T KNOW WHY THE GOVERNMENT ARE STILL ALLOWING THEM TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR SHADY BUSINESS,BY CONTINUING DECEIVING NAIVE AND GULLIBLE NIGERIANS FOR NON EXISTING JOBS,,I PRAY THEIR EXCESSES ARE CURTAILED BY THE NECESSARY AGENCIES.
IF U ARE TO CALL THE NUMBER USED IN SENDING U THE JOB INVITE,U WOULD BE TOLD TO COME TO A PARTICULAR SPOT THAT IS CLOSE TO THE NON EXISTING COMPANY, WHERE SOMEONE WILL COME AND PICK YOU UP TO GO HEAR THEIR USE 1 KOBO TO MAKE 1 BILLION DOLLARS BY REGISTERING AND SELLING DRUGS.
JUST DON'T Waste your TP
MAY GOD LOCATE YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL A BETTER JOB.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update / How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor / Glo Recruitment 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.