Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update (6636 Views)

Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update / Ecowas Recruitment Update / TSL Limited Recruitment Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by FrostGiant: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello Guys

Who else got this massage form IAUE ?

Dear Applicant,

The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Recruitment Portal will be open for a 4mins Smart Test. The Test is a method of Data collection about your good self. We are processing the data of all applicants. You are advised to login to your profile (dashboard) and respond to the Smart Test. The Test will be live/online from Monday 22nd August 2022 @ 12:00am-Friday 26th August, 2022 @ 11:59pm. Word-to-word Similarity Check Engine is also activated. Submit only original response.

All Submitted Data/Test will be classified and processed accordingly.

Thank you.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education
Rivers State
Port Harcourt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by debbianah(f): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
I did but I'm skeptical on doing it first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by douglasposh(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
I got it, but I'm yet to write it
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Shelyklose(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
I also saw it... Av anyone tried it yet
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by isah2006: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shelyklose:
I also saw it... Av anyone tried it yet
please I receive the email but could not login to the portal, I can't find my login details can you please guide me on how to do that. Thank you in anticipation sir
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Chidinmagift20: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
FrostGiant:
Hello Guys

Who else got this massage form IAUE ?

Dear Applicant,

The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Recruitment Portal will be open for a 4mins Smart Test. The Test is a method of Data collection about your good self. We are processing the data of all applicants. You are advised to login to your profile (dashboard) and respond to the Smart Test. The Test will be live/online from Monday 22nd August 2022 @ 12:00am-Friday 26th August, 2022 @ 11:59pm. Word-to-word Similarity Check Engine is also activated. Submit only original response.

All Submitted Data/Test will be classified and processed accordingly.

Thank you.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education
Rivers State
Port Harcourt.

I did oo. Have you written yours?
What does it look like? I'm yet to take mine.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Righthussle: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
I got it too.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Shelyklose(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
isah2006:
please I receive the email but could not login to the portal, I can't find my login details can you please guide me on how to do that. Thank you in anticipation sir

U are expected to use ur email
Nd the Application reference number ( its in the mail sent to u after u filled the application)
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Righthussle: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shelyklose:

U are expected to use ur email
Nd the Application reference number ( its in the mail sent to u after u filled the application)

Is it the number that starts with ADM/.….. ?
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Righthussle: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
isah2006:

try typing "reference number" on your mail app search box.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Shelyklose(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Righthussle:

Is it the number that starts with ADM/.….. ?

Yeah
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Righthussle: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shelyklose:

Yeah

It's not opening. We even tried it without the ADM/ still no show.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by douglasposh(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
I've Witten the test
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Alienist: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
douglasposh:
I've Witten the test
please what was asked? And what did you apply for?
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Bashh054: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good day guys. I've been trying to login since yesterday to take the test but it keeps saying wrong credentials each time I try to. Please anyone experienced such and how did you go past it. Thanks
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by jacobnel(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
I am experiencing the same thing too

Bashh054:
Good day guys. I've been trying to login since yesterday to take the test but it keeps saying wrong credentials each time I try to. Please anyone experienced such and how did you go past it. Thanks
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Bashh054: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
jacobnel:
I am experiencing the same thing too

I even sent an email to the school regarding this,they sent the same details I've been trying to login with and said I should use to gain access. But still not working.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Righthussle: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bashh054:

I am experiencing same.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by omavicky(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
I have taken the test, I logged in with my email and the reference ID that I was sent to when I applied... they asked me my highest level, my class of degree and my first degree course and them asked me a question in mathematics
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Alienist: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
omavicky:
I have taken the test, I logged in with my email and the reference ID that I was sent to when I applied... they asked me my highest level, my class of degree and my first degree course and them asked me a question in mathematics
Did you study a math related course?
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by omavicky(f): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Alienist:
Did you study a math related course?

No I didnt
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Alienist: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
omavicky:

No I didnt
ok thank you
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Smart23: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please, someone should help me with the link
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by isah2006: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bashh054:

I even sent an email to the school regarding this,they sent the same details I've been trying to login with and said I should use to gain access. But still not working.
please how can I contact the school? I am having same problem. Please assist me with the email address. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Bashh054: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
isah2006:
please how can I contact the school? I am having same problem. Please assist me with the email address. Thank you in anticipation.
recruitment@iaue.edu.ng
Please you guys having similar issue should send an email to them. perhaps if they receive quite a number of complaints, they will tell us what to do. Thanks
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Shelyklose(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
omavicky:
Did the test also this afternoon
But my own question was "name five statistical analysis tools"
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by omavicky(f): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Shelyklose:

Did the test also this afternoon
But my own question was "name five statistical analysis tools"

Mine was what is Arithmetic and Arithmetic mean..
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Olatunji88: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Did the test this evening, level of education, course and first degree with grade, then what is social media and mention 5 social media you know. That is what I did

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by DrTims(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Good morning house, please how can I retrieve my login details?
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by emekanairaland(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2022
I've written the test. After verifying my credentials, they asked me "What is communication and 3 main types of communication"

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by Bashh054: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Good morning guys. For people having challenges trying to login to their profile to take the test, I think it has been resolved now. Just took mine.
As someone yet to conclude his masters study "defence is what I'm yet to do" , I selected BSc as my highest qualification. Will it limit my chances? Thanks
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update by jacobnel(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
I try now, it still not responding. How did you login with your credentials

Bashh054:
Good morning guys. For people having challenges trying to login to their profile to take the test, I think it has been resolved now. Just took mine.
As someone yet to conclude his masters study "defence is what I'm yet to do" , I selected BSc as my highest qualification. Will it limit my chances? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience At First Bank Academy Ibadan 2day. So Sad. / I seriously need a job / To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.