Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

What's Next After 10 Years Deportation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's Next After 10 Years Deportation (1198 Views)

Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave / Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by LEBEfirstson: 9:34pm On May 19, 2021
Greetings everyone.
Please I need a sincere advise on how to go about things. Mods, please I will also appreciate if this topic make FP so that I will get more information that I need.

I will be straight here. In 2014, I was deported from the UK. Reason is because I was caught up with arranged marriage.
I was a student, had my student visa still valid, I was just trying to get more working hours before pressure from friends led me to go into the contract.

My question now is:
1. Will I be able to apply for Visa to the UK ever again? After the 10years ban is over?
2. What are my chances of getting other foreign country visas?
NB: I was handed 16 months sentence

Any other useful information is welcome and ofcourse bashing is welcome as well.

Thanks
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by Kandeed: 10:00pm On May 19, 2021
LEBEfirstson:
Greetings everyone.
Please I need a sincere advise on how to go about things. Mods, please I will also appreciate if this topic make FP so that I will get more information that I need.

I will be straight here. In 2014, I was deported from the UK. Reason is because I was caught up with arranged marriage.
I was a student, had my student visa still valid, I was just trying to get more working hours before pressure from friends led me to go into the contract.

My question now is:
1. Will I be able to apply for Visa to the UK ever again? After the 10years ban is over?

Any other useful information is welcome and ofcourse bashing is welcome as well.

Thanks

You're free to apply but consider ur chances of getting a visa -0.001% besides those that adviced you into arranged marriage where are they now??

1 Like

Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by LEBEfirstson: 10:10pm On May 19, 2021
Kandeed:

You're free to apply but consider ur chances of getting a visa -0.001% besides those that adviced you into arranged marriage where are they now??
This life ehh, all of them don lock up. I'm carrying my cross. It was indeed a great lesson

1 Like

Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by Kandeed: 10:20pm On May 19, 2021
LEBEfirstson:
This life ehh, all of them don lock up. I'm carrying my cross. It was indeed a great lesson

Eyah such is life....that's why i tell people to avoid anything illegal when abroad over there is not in here where everything goes and you change clothe and it as tho nothing happened

Bros find another country go but being deported from a country like UK is a stain on ur passport anyways God be with you

1 Like

Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by jesmond3945: 10:26pm On May 19, 2021
Na your contract wife report you
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by LEBEfirstson: 10:27pm On May 19, 2021
Kandeed:

Eyah such is life....that's why i tell people to avoid anything illegal when abroad over there is not in here where everything goes and you change clothe and it as tho nothing happened

Bros find another country go but being deported from a country like UK is a stain on ur passport anyways God be with you
I'm not using the passport anymore
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by LEBEfirstson: 10:29pm On May 19, 2021
jesmond3945:
.. I'm not sure she did it. The facilitator was caught and from his records, i was indictade
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by Kandeed: 10:44pm On May 19, 2021
LEBEfirstson:
.. I'm not using the passport anymore
Nice one got another country's passport
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 19, 2021
Why do you still want to go back to Uk? Try another country na
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by LEBEfirstson: 10:52pm On May 19, 2021
NewBea:
Why do you still want to go back to Uk? Try another country na
.. yeah right. I'm thinking about that too. I'm not doing bad here thou as I'm running an importation business. I just want to know if I can be able to visit there in the future when I must have completed the 10years
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by WoundedLamb: 11:00pm On May 19, 2021
jesmond3945:

Where you there? Do you guys even care what you type online? You'd just jump in from nowhere and start accusing someone.
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by mrprolifik: 8:24pm On May 23, 2021
It doesn't matter if you change passport. The fact is that you must have been fingerprinted after your arrest so mere taking your fingerprints again would reveal who you are even if you change your name.
The best person to help you in this situation would be an immigration lawyer in the UK . Assuming you intend going back to the UK for any reason.

quote author=Kandeed post=101866134]

Nice one got another country's passport [/quote]
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by 1beat(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2021
Man up and look forward to another country
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by LEBEfirstson: 10:15pm On May 23, 2021
mrprolifik:
It doesn't matter if you change passport. The fact is that you must have been fingerprinted after your arrest so mere taking your fingerprints again would reveal who you are even if you change your name.
The best person to help you in this situation would be an immigration lawyer in the UK . Assuming you intend going back to the UK for any reason.

quote author=Kandeed post=101866134]

Nice one got another country's passport
.. thanks very much
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by LEBEfirstson: 10:15pm On May 23, 2021
1beat:
Man up and look forward to another country
. Ok
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by Toks2008(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
LEBEfirstson:
Greetings everyone.

My question now is:

Thanks

Did you serve the sentence
Re: What's Next After 10 Years Deportation by Toks2008(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
LEBEfirstson:
.. yeah right. I'm thinking about that too. I'm not doing bad here thou as I'm running an importation business. I just want to know if I can be able to visit there in the future when I must have completed the 10years

Try other countries.

(1) (Reply)

Fiance Visa: Any Luck / For Those Coming To South Africa In 2010 / Get Ur Visa To France Where You Automatically Become Citizen Of France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.