Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Fiance Visa: Any Luck - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fiance Visa: Any Luck (1207 Views)

Pls I Need Requirements 4 Romania Visa.any Help 4 That. / America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? / Fiance Visa Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiance Visa: Any Luck by elelejande: 2:17am On Sep 07, 2007
Hello Moderators and Good day to you lots who has been contibuting positively to this forum, i appreciatte all your work.
I would like to bring to your notice my present situation at the moment, i was in the UK illegally for about 3 years under another name, and while driving i was stopped for drink driving and was fined for 200 pounds and banned for a year,and after which i was free and transefred to 3 detention centers within 2 months till i was given administrative removal to nigeria, , that was about 2 years ago, and since then i have been able to pick up the bits and piece of my life, I had a girlfriend then who stood by me all through my detention but immediately i got to nigeria , she backed out.
Sometimes about a year ago, i joined a christian website where i met a lady whos about 7 years older than i am, our frienship blossomed as we would called each other, she is british and she lives in england, since we met she calls me almost every week and we email each other everyday,shes a divorcee and has 3 kids, youngest 1s 17th, shes well okay finacially, she has a good job as a teacher.
she was in nigeria with two of her kids to visit me some weeks ago and she had a great time, she took the leap of faith against all odds and she came and immediately the connection continued and we have plans of being with each other, i have a good relationship with the kids too.NOW she wants me to come to england on a fiance visa and from there we could arrange marriage , she wants us to live together for some months and then we could get married,her kids are fine with it as she doesnt want to get married in nigeria or forced into marriage, shes an absolutely wonderful woman and she has all the requirements the high commission might need, she has a house on mortgage, a good job, divorce cert,passport, beirth cert, payslips,emails ,photographs of us and the kids during their visit, and all, she intend coming to see me again in nigeria by january so that we can apply for the visa, BUT MY WORRIES are would i be given a visa due to my immigation history, i entered the uk illegally and i did told them the truth when i was detained, i ve had a civil offence,drink driving though i didnt hit anyone or crashed a car(i was just stopped for routine check).would they believe in internet dating as they might think its false, am presently a student and i ve not much finance, please what are the odds against me, my girlfriend believes we will scale through as long as we have faith but am scared cause i know these ECO s will want to nail me down, Please nairalanderss advise me on what to do, what should i get ready and what is the next stage.HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.Thanks
Re: Fiance Visa: Any Luck by Akolawole(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2007
@Elenjade

I have few questions for ya

1) I hope its complete administrative removal. Do they take your fingerprint at any point?

2) Did you tell them your Real name eventually?

3) How could they ban you, FREE you then transfered you to centre?

Please clarify this.
Re: Fiance Visa: Any Luck by elelejande: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2007
Akolawole,Thanks for the mail, i appreciate you for taking time to read,Every overstayer or illegal immigrant caught by the immigration are alwasy fingerprinted, i did witness it  in dungavel HOUSE in kirlmanock while i was detained.Like i said earlier i was arressted  for drunk driving and without insurance, later i told them my real name, i had already been filed at the sherrifs court so after getting a lawyer , i was banned from driving for 12 months, and ask to pay a fine since i was a first time offender.after  i was disharged from the  court and released by the police only for the  immigration to arrest me immediately, and after 3 months i was given administrative removal, i still have their documents with me.They told me to go and apply legally from nigeria, I hope you get a better view ,
Re: Fiance Visa: Any Luck by omoge(f): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2007
i feel for you. i think if your woman really loves you, she can come marry you in nigeria and make things a little bit easy for you. if she doesn't then just let it go.
Re: Fiance Visa: Any Luck by Akolawole(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2007
elelejande:

Akolawole,Thanks for the mail, i appreciate you for taking time to read,Every overstayer or illegal immigrant caught by the immigration are alwasy fingerprinted, i did witness it in dungavel HOUSE in kirlmanock while i was detained.Like i said earlier i was arressted for drunk driving and without insurance, later i told them my real name, i had already been filed at the sherrifs court so after getting a lawyer , i was banned from driving for 12 months, and ask to pay a fine since i was a first time offender.after i was disharged from the court and released by the police only for the immigration to arrest me immediately, and after 3 months i was given administrative removal, i still have their documents with me.They told me to go and apply legally from nigeria, I hope you get a better view ,

Since its not Proper deportation you dont need to remove the hand of Secretary of state from your head.

Dont apply straightway, let that woman love you beyond boundary before you make an application. Please dont rush it.

You know oyinbo people cannot stand with one till eternity.

Give me few days to ask somebody who has handled such matters.

I am sure you must have lecture Naija who is in the habit of buying cars/drink_drive etc while on illegal status in UK.
Re: Fiance Visa: Any Luck by elelejande: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2007
Once again, thanks akolawole and others, I had a frien i met in detention in yorkshire, he was caught whild trying to cross to ireland and we both were removed at the same time, hes gone back last month after he got wedded to his english girlfriend, he tells me not loose hope but am still scared, My case is a lesson to many fake nigerians living a diguise large life, i lost my lexus and everything i worke for doing night job, i ve learnt a lot, and i would like to hear from you again,THANKS,
Re: Fiance Visa: Any Luck by Akolawole(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2007
elelejande:

Once again, thanks akolawole and others, I had a frien i met in detention in yorkshire, he was caught whild trying to cross to ireland and we both were removed at the same time, hes gone back last month after he got wedded to his english girlfriend, he tells me not loose hope but am still scared, My case is a lesson to many fake nigerians living a diguise large life, i lost my lexus and everything i worke for doing night job, i ve learnt a lot, and i would like to hear from you again,THANKS,

1) Did your friend own up to BHc on what happened ?

2) Dont worry, you will be ok but would server God and Humanity if you launch a thread on your experience to serve as lessons to others.

Good luck my brother.
Re: Fiance Visa: Any Luck by luvlawyer(f): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2007
@elelejande,
bitter aspect the truth is you were really silly to have an opportunity to go to the UK and was in a position
where you were caught drink driving and sent to detention!
i go talk to you like small pikin and i go cause you well, well!!!
but i go talk to you like my brother too.
you had an opportunity to travel although under the wrong name yet
you reach uk begin dey misbehave i hope you have learnt your lessons!

good aspect
according to the human rights law your girlfriend, since she has all what you say, she has the right to have you over here.

even when it was the same name, there is every possibility that now that you have come clean and have served your
detention they would consider your being genuine, it is on a case to case basis and you have to be true to this woman!!!
they will grill your girlfriend so i hope she is strong enough to stand for you?

note that: it will take time to come through because of all the issues involved on your side, but her right is her right.

1.find a human rights lawyer. 2. don't waste away while in naija, 3. make sure you get yourself occupied with other things (GOOD WORK, LEGAL TOO)
4. make sure you appreciate this woman or else god go punish youooo

nb: she is an intelligent woman not to agree to marriage straight away!!! plus the fact that you used
to live in the UK is enough to show that you used to know her, get the drift,
Re: Fiance Visa: Any Luck by N101: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
I would love to know what happened,

(1) (Reply)

For Those Coming To South Africa In 2010 / Filand Sweden Norway Visa / Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.