Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible (1479 Views)

Why Do You Believe The Bible? / I Can't Believe The Anglican Church Was Created Because Of One Man's Lust. / Why I Don't Believe Everything I Read In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by bobestman(m): 1:41am On May 27, 2021
elated177:

I am a servant of Yahushua the Messiah, and by that very fact, a servant of YHVH Almighty, the only true God. I may not be a servant of your own God, whoever or whatever he may be.

If you are in delusion, I am not in delusion.
You are the one who is preaching the wrong message.

You and those ones who call themselves pastors are the same. You all seek your own glory.

Ehehehehe! What exactly will kids teach!? The saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah already have the Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah in us. Confused fella.

There is no point discussing with you any further. You have refused to turn away from delusions.

Continue teaching what you dont know and keep swelling in pride that you are a servant of of whatever you call it. It's ok.
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2021
elated177:

I am a servant of Yahushua the Messiah, and by that very fact, a servant of YHVH Almighty, the only true God. I may not be a servant of your own God, whoever or whatever he may be.
You could be a blind, lying or deceived servant. Radarada.

[img]https://media1./images/61f1279c199d90c2a038872d6f5b0408/tenor.gif?itemid=15655154[/img]

If you are in delusion, I am not in delusion.
You are the one who is preaching the wrong message.
You and those ones who call themselves pastors are the same. You all seek your own glory.
You're all part of the strong delusion brother. With your white Jesus, white Isreal, white heaven delusion.

[img]https://pics.me.me/earliest-known-image-of-jesus-christ-from-the-coptic-museum-43823053.png[/img]

Ehehehehe! What exactly will kids teach!?
Psalm 8:2
Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

The saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah already have the Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah in us.
The Spirit of MESSIAH that doesn't recognize YAH'S People? The Spirit that has replaced the worship of the Most High with pagan worship and feasts? Please where are the servants and witness that the wicked are afraid of? If you have any gifting from YAH, you do not know it's full potential until you submit it to his truth. You're only comfortable preaching what you think is already popular.
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 8:40am On May 27, 2021
bobestman:

Continue teaching what you dont know and keep swelling in pride that you are a servant of of whatever you call it. It's ok.

It is the Spirit of my Master, Yahushua the Messiah, who is disseminating his message through me, his vessel, Elated177.

Bobestman, this is a challenge to you. Pick one of my messages, critically analyse it and highlight the errors in it. After that, provide the necessary corrections. Make sure you don't dodge.

I am a saint/servant/witness/messenger/representa-tive of Yahushua the Messiah in this world.

Bobestman, what is your tribe?
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 9:11am On May 27, 2021
donnie:

You could be a blind, lying or deceived servant. Radarada.

You, Donnie, are the blind, lying or deceived servant. Ihe efu!

Why is your heart filled so much hatred and bitterness, Donnie.

donnie:

You're all part of the strong delusion brother. With your white Jesus, white Isreal, white heaven delusion.

I am not part of any delusion. I am not your brother. You are the one in delusion with all you hatred, racism and bitterness.

So it is allowed to make a graven image so long as it is black? Deluded fella.

donnie:

Psalm 8:2
Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

Where did the Scripture say teach?

donnie:

The Spirit of MESSIAH that doesn't recognize YAH'S People? The Spirit that has replaced the worship of the Most High with pagan worship and feasts?

YHVH's people are those who hear his Ten Commandments, embodied by his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, and obey them.
His saints, servants, witnesses messengers and representatives neither celebrate any pagan feasts nor engage in any form of pagan worship. You are just disgruntled, Donnie.

donnie:

Please where are the servants and witness that the wicked are afraid of? If you have any spiritual gifting from YAH,

Another serpentine tactics. You are wasting your time.

donnie:

you do not know it's full potential until you submit it to his truth.

And this truth is your Satan-inspired teaching, right? Ehehehehe! Chai!

donnie:

You're only comfortable preaching what you think is already popular.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by bobestman(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2021
elated177:

It is the Spirit of my Master, Yahushua the Messiah, who is disseminating his message through me, his vessel, Elated177.

Bobestman, this is a challenge to you. Pick one of my messages, critically analyse it and highlight the errors in it. After that, provide the necessary corrections. Make sure you don't dodge.

I am a saint/servant/witness/messenger/representa-tive of Yahushua the Messiah in this world.

Bobestman, what is your tribe?

The trash you spew alone in the name of teaching will make any woken Hebrew know that you in a very deep delusion.

This true message will flow at endtime when all false spirits deceiving you all are revealed including the ones hiding in the false names you use and those in religions. Those to preach the message are not even allowed to teach anything till that time cos the children must first be gathered from exile which is Reconciliation and then they will SEEK for their Messiah, then He will come and turn away unrighteousness in Jacob. He will save, sanctify, judge and counsel them. Don't force me to tell you hidden things that are even glaring in your Bible. I can even tell Prehistoric things you can't see in any book but that happened here before the delusion and brainwashing set in among our people. People like you will never agree that they are deceived just like the Churchians using a false name but don't care as long as they see miracles and do good.

True Isreal must hide in homes and pray cos they will be without king, priest, ephod, totem etc till they RETURN(the reconciliation or gathering) and SEEK for their true king and priest.....Hosea 3:4-5: Jeremiah 31:9-14

Anyone exalting himself as servant of whatever and given himself titles is wasting hls time and deceiving himself. The Messiah which is the true teacher had always been here but will hide himself and allow all the abomination you people teach to fade out and make you people see your errors before revealing himself as your true teacher
Isaiah 30:20
And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide himself anymore, [/b]but [b]your eyes shall see your Teacher.

True Isreal are to wait and Seek for the Kingdom and their Messiah. Their land must be in trouble this endtime. Those parading themselves as your priests, pastors, servant of God..lol etc are deceiving themselves. Enjoy your confusion and error while it lasts, the day will come when it will be dawned on you that you are decieved.
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 6:30pm On May 27, 2021
bobestman:

The trash you spew alone in the name of teaching will make any woken Hebrew know that you in a very deep delusion.

This true message will flow at endtime when all false spirits deceiving you all are revealed including the ones hiding in the false names you use and those in religions. Those to preach the message are not even allowed to teach anything till that time cos the children must first be gathered from exile which is Reconciliation and then they will SEEK for their Messiah, then He will come and turn away unrighteousness in Jacob. He will save, sanctify, judge and counsel them. Don't force me to tell you hidden things that are even glaring in your Bible. I can even tell Prehistoric things you can't see in any book but that happened here before the delusion and brainwashing set in among our people. People like you will never agree that they are deceived just like the Churchians using a false name but don't care as long as they see miracles and do good.

True Isreal must hide in homes and pray cos they will be without king, priest, ephod, totem etc till they RETURN(the reconciliation or gathering) and SEEK for their true king and priest.....Hosea 3:4-5: Jeremiah 31:9-14

Anyone exalting himself as servant of whatever and given himself titles is wasting hls time and deceiving himself. The Messiah which is the true teacher had always been here but will hide himself and allow all the abomination you people teach to fade out and make you people see your errors before revealing himself as your true teacher
Isaiah 30:20
And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide himself anymore, [/b]but [b]your eyes shall see your Teacher.

True Isreal are to wait and Seek for the Kingdom and their Messiah. Their land must be in trouble this endtime. Those parading themselves as your priests, pastors, servant of God..lol etc are deceiving themselves. Enjoy your confusion and error while it lasts, the day will come when it will be dawned on you that you are decieved.

Just imagine the trash that someone spewed in the name of opposing the Scriptures! Chai! Sheer and absolute waste of time. Ihe efu!

It is frustration that is disturbing you, bobestman. Get rid of your frustration and envy.

I even didn't add priest. Bobestman, I am a priest, a saint, a servant, a witness, a messenger and a representative of Yahushua the Messiah in this world. There are many of us scattered all over the world. We, the saints, priests, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of our High Priest in this world will continue to disseminate his Truth and proclaim his name.

Further discussion with you, bobestman, will be tantamount to belittling the Spirit in me. So, continue to wallow in your envy, racism, delusion and frustration.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by bobestman(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2021
elated177:

Just imagine the trash that someone spewed in the name of opposing the Scriptures! Chai! Sheer and absolute waste of time. Ihe efu!

It is frustration that is disturbing you, bobestman. Get rid of your frustration and envy.

I even didn't add priest. Bobestman, I am a priest, a saint, a servant, a witness, a messenger and a representative of Yahushua the Messiah in this world. There are many of us scattered all over the world. We, the saints, priests, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of our High Priest in this world will continue to disseminate his Truth and proclaim his name.

Further discussion with you, bobestman, will be tantamount to belittling the Spirit in me. So, continue to wallow in your envy, racism, delusion and frustration.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

High Priest rep again? Hehehe, Enough of all that. Enjoy your day!
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by 2elliot: 11:34pm On May 30, 2021
donnie:
Christians obviously don't believe the bible.
Didn't MESSIAH say "not one stone shall be left upon another" (Mark 13:2)? What is that fake wall doing there?
Didn't scriptures say Jerusalem shall be desolate/barren until MESSIAH returns (Leviticus 26:33-35, Jeremiah 9:11)? How come about your fake bubbling city?
Didn't scriptures say there will be no war after the true people return to their land (Isaiah 2:4)? Why are they at war?
Scriptures say MESSIAH himself will gather Isaële/Israel (Isaiah 11:11-12)... These ones where gathered by who? ...the league of nations and today they are terrorizing others in their own land.

Let us wake up from false hope and repent. #AwakeOIsrael
Donnie, please help! Can you clarify and give answers to this my questions?. If you say Igbos are also the Israelites of God, what signs are all these their predicaments? The siege in the east, how can we overcome and be free from these oppressions and killings? How can we get our freedom from those who hold us hostage? What plans does God have for the Igbos? It breaks my heart seeing what the igbo people pass through in this one hostage nigeria even though I am an Ijaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
Donnie, please help! Can you clarify and give answers to this my questions?. If you say Igbos are also the Israelites of God, what signs are all these their predicaments?
1. They are hated of all nations because of their identity as the people of YAH.
Matthew 24:9
[9]Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

2. It has only recently dawned on them that there's a conspiracy to erase the memory of their existence from the earth. None will help, except YAHUAH. Not even the U.S. or so-called Isreal.
Psalms 83:2-5
[2]For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
[5]For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

The siege in the east, how can we overcome and be free from these oppressions and killings? How can we get our freedom from those who hold us hostage? What plans does God have for the Igbos?
1. REPENT as Isaële/Israel, the people of the book, and not as Catholic, Anglican, Penticostal, Jehovah's witnesses, winners, traditionalist etc. Not even as Jew-ISH after the manner of the fake Jews in Israel today.
3. Igbos should commit to keeping the Commandments, eg. the Shabbat and dietary laws, etc.
3. Igbos should commit to waking up their brethren in the south as fellow children of YAKUBI, and not just for political (biafra) reasons. Yoruba, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Ejagham, Tiv etc are all children of Yakubi/Isaële/Isaele. The more Igbos look down on or despise their true bretheren in southern Nigeria, the harder their freedom will be. They should stop pursuing brotherhood with fake white Jews who care nothing for them. Those are ESAU/EDOM and hate you with a passion. Fulanis too are ESAU/EDOM... Surprised?

It breaks my heart seeing what the igbo people pass through in this one hostage nigeria even though I am an Ijaw.
The bolded is a sign that you are blood and have also been appointed for salvation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by 2elliot: 2:51pm On May 31, 2021
donnie:

1. They are hated of all nations because of their identity as the people of YAH.
[9]Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

2. It has only recently dawned on them that there's a conspiracy to erase the memory of their existence from the earth. None will help, except YAHUAH. Not even the U.S. or so-called Isreal.
[2]For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
[5]For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

1. REPENT as Isaële/Israel, the people of the book, and not as Catholic, Anglican, Penticostal, Jehovah's witnesses, winners, traditionalist etc. Not even as Jew-ISH after the manner of the fake Jews in Israel today.
3. Igbos should commit to keeping the Commandments, eg. the Shabbat and dietary laws, etc.
3. Igbos should commit to waking up their fellow brethren in the south as fellow children of YAKUBI, and not just for political (biafra) reasons. Yoruba, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Ejagham, Tiv etc are all children of Yakubi/Isaële/Isaele. The more Igbos look down on or despise their true bretheren in southern Nigeria, the harder their freedom will be. They should stop pursuing brotherhood with fake white Jews (who care nothing for them). Those are ESAU/EDOM and hate you with a passion. Fulanis too are ESAU/EDOM... Surprised?

The bolded is a sign that you are blood and have also been appointed for salvation.
Thank you, Donnie! It is now making little sense. My mum used to tell me that our family progenitor has a link in Nsukka, I don't know if that is the reason why i am so drawn towards they Igbo people. If what you are saying is the truth, how can I join forces to liberate the igbo people?
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
Thank you, Donnie! It is now making little sense. My mum used to tell me that our family progenitor has a link in Nsukka, I don't know if that is the reason why i am so drawn towards they Igbo people. If what you are saying is the truth, how can I join forces to liberate the igbo people?
Pray for them and speak in their defense whenever there's opportunity. Its all I can think of now.
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by 2elliot: 3:12pm On May 31, 2021
donnie:

Pray for them and speak in their defense whenever there's opportunity.
Ok sir
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by bobestman(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2021
donnie:

3. Igbos should commit to waking up their fellow brethren in the south as fellow children of YAKUBI, and not just for political (biafra) reasons. Yoruba, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Ejagham, Tiv etc are all children of Yakubi/Isaële/Isaele. The more Igbos look down on or despise their true bretheren in southern Nigeria, the harder their freedom will be. They should stop pursuing brotherhood with fake white Jews who care nothing for them. Those are ESAU/EDOM and hate you with a passion. Fulanis too are ESAU/EDOM... Surprised?

You have said it all. That's what I woke up with and still trying to put together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2021
bobestman:

You have said it all. That's what I woke up with and still trying to put together.

HalleluYAH

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Question For Those Of All Faiths / Abuzola Buried The Hatchet / God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.