Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries (23951 Views)

Liverpool To Play 2 Matches In 2 Different Countries Within 24 Hours / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by obembet(f): 9:45am On May 20, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo has now won the national cup in three different countries

Dejan Kulusevski scored one and assisted the other for Federico Chiesa, as Juventus beat Atalanta 2-1 to win the Coppa Italia, despite the Ruslan Malinovskyi rocket.

FA Cup
Copa del Rey
Coppa Italian

https://twitter.com/goal/status/1395159836808171523?s=09

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Olarewaju89: 9:51am On May 20, 2021
When is he going to win champions league for juve abi na Europa cup ...? undecided

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Leun: 9:54am On May 20, 2021
Congratulations to him.

To the person above, even if he wins it you're not going to benefit anything, it would be solely for his own personal benefit.

The man is made, you should ask yourself are you made? He can decide to do nothing for the next 30 years and he won't beg neither would his living standard drop, ask yourself can you afford not to work for 30 years and not be a burden to your family?

OK let's take this out of finance.
Have you won your own personal life UCL that could be any any area of your life that makes your entire family, neighbours, extended feel proud of you?

I really don't get why people focus too much on others and ignore their own life subtly.

323 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Nobody: 9:54am On May 20, 2021
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo has now won the national cup in three different countries

Dejan Kulusevski scored one and assisted the other for Federico Chiesa, as Juventus beat Atalanta 2-1 to win the Coppa Italia, despite the Ruslan Malinovskyi rocket.

FA Cup
Copa del Rey
Coppa Italian

Source: https://twitter.com/goal/status/1395159836808171523?s=09

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Ah! Ruud Vanistelrooy. One Of D Best Striker Man Unted Av Ever Had In Histroy.

19 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Chloraseptic: 10:17am On May 20, 2021
How he always knows he's broken or set another record at the end of a match amazes me. Other players usually don't know

He is probably asking the record keeping technicians if there is any record he could break or set before the match kicks off.

Those 3 fingers sign shows he knew before the match..

It could be he sees it as a driving force or motivational factor, or he always wants to know just so he can show off after the match.

Either way he's a great achiever and I like him for that..

But the family below got my heart

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by obembet(f): 10:18am On May 20, 2021
Messi has won Copa del rey and won't win anything. Ronaldo has won Coppa Italia. Messi will finish top scorer so will Ronald. Both will finish at around 30 goals mark. only two players will have more goals than these two in all european leagues, are Lewandowski who is at his peak & Onuachu(GENK, Belgian SL). So if anyone thinking CR7 & LM10 are finished, think again.

mynd44

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Chloraseptic: 10:27am On May 20, 2021
obembet:
Messi has won Copa del rey and won't win anything. Ronaldo has won Coppa Italia. Messi will finish top scorer so will Ronald. Both will finish at around 30 goals mark. only two players will have more goals than these two in all european leagues, are Lewandowski who is at his peak & Onuachu(GENK, Belgian SL). So if anyone thinking CR7 & LM10 are finished, think again.

mynd44

Imagine.. Despite the old ages and the fact that they are past their peak, those overrated players, Mbape, Haaland, Kane, Rashford, Lukaku etc still can't measure up.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by paulolee(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2021
congrats to a legend...no.time for bad energy but m still waiting to see how this weekend deciding games would endup.
especially top4 in EPL n Italy, race for europa in top leagues, league winner in spain n france because i know dey must be shockers in d game of football......
this sunday go loud for football...
sorry to derail o...went to get a bag of pure water n was told its #300 n #20 per bag bcoz the producers are on strike...dis country don cast abegi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by paulolee(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2021
obembet:

mynd44
so on point...both are aliens and are miles above the rest, even their bad and finish seasons stats are still rated as peak stats for other players..
both were doing 50+ goals a season on their peak years on lewa n both still winning golden boot it their leagues for decades when talking about consistency..
my joy is dt other players give both massive respects, na jus blind fans de argue rubbish..

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by paulolee(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2021
Chloraseptic:

How he always knows he's broken or set another record at the end of a match amazes me. Other players usually don't know

He is probably asking the record keeping technicians if there is any record he could break or set before the match kicks off.

Those 3 fingers sign shows he knew before the match..

It could be he sees it as a driving force or motivational factor, or he always wants to know just so he can show off after the match.

Either way he's a great achiever and I like him for that..

But the family below got my heart
wow..the pics is just too cute, especially dt little kid kissing dt golden award, wish he knows d value of wat he is really holding..
me wey de online dey carry messi foe head all day no even get opportunity to near or touch dt award in my life time n a little kid a kissing it...
man gat double his hustle, am a footballer too n can be better than messi if I believe in my self, na wetin my motivational speaker bros Segun de always tell me but it seems him jus de wash me...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2021
The real G.O.A.T NOT that goat in Barcelona. if it pain you go hug transformer......signing out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by FalseProphet1(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2021
sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Olatunji1929: 11:00am On May 20, 2021
Great achievement more crying and wailing from dwarf fans

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by PAWG(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2021
Another needless stat, like Russell Westbrook padding triple doubles with no championship ring (it won’t diminish his greatness or add to it).

Btw LeBron was amazing this morning, that 3 point shot with a minute to go made my week.

Ronaldo over Messi all day long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Goalnaldo(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2021
Congratulations to you Ronaldo. You will always have a place in my heart as you gave me the happiest moments as a Real Madrid fan. I hope to see you play in UCL next season. Enjoy

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Contango(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2021
iPhone chargers only work on iPhones and iOS devices but Infinix chargers can charge all kinds of phones like Tecno, Xiaomi, Gionee, Samsung, Bluetooth headphones, Power banks and even PS4 pad. It doesn’t make Infinix more valuable than iPhone chargers. Rather, it is easier to find, borrow or even replace Infinix chargers.

Ronaldo is like an Infinix charger that has charged Lisbon(Tecno), Man U(Xiaomi), Real Madrid(Samsung) and Juventus(PS4 pad) but Messi has been charging iPhones (Barcelona) since I took interest in watching soccer.

Let me roll another wrap of weed

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Farid24224(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2021
Who's the real GOAT?!!

Who is the winner?!!

Who's the superstar?!!

Cristiano Ronaldo will always be the best player to ever step on the pitch....It's clear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by ofiko123(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Congratulations to Cristiano Ronaldo on the three trophies won....we wish him more...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Julianaa: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Ronaldo has won atleast a trophy every season, atleast for 5 years now

Messi has won only 1 trophy in 2 years

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by UDUJ(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2021
obembet:

https://twitter.com/goal/status/1395159836808171523?s=09

CHRISTIANO RONALDO and LIONEL MESSI are the two greatest football players in my book. We should all count ourselves very lucky to have lived in an era where we actually saw them play.

Sadly they are gradually fading out due to old age but their legacy will live on forever.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Julianaa: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Something Messi will never achieve grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by abumeinben(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Naso

The other wan still dey play o-gee-o ojo 1....2....3 cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Walkee: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Imagine.. Despite the old ages and the fact that they are past their peak, those overrated players, Mbape, Haaland, Kane, Rashford, Lukaku etc still can't measure up.
Mbappe is not overrated. You will see how quickly he will win balon d'or once he sign for Real Madrid. PSG is not a serious club.

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by SEGLIZ: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
The EMPEROR
taking over Kingdoms to make an entire EMPIRE.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Dalil8: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
God of Football � a

The only G.O.A.T we know.

Mr bottler/ Eibarman still dey wait for Neymar to come save am. Like say dem bury him placenta for La Liga.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by tonididdy(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2021
If na high or long jump in the Olympics... He'd still be a G.O.A.T

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by seyiskye2002(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2021
Leun:
Congratulations to him.

To the person above, even if he wins it you're not going to benefit anything, it would be solely for his own personal benefit.

The man is made, you should ask yourself are you made? He can decide to do nothing for the next 30 years and he won't beg neither would his living standard drop, ask yourself can you afford not to work for 30 years and not be a burden to your family?

OK let's take this out of finance.
Have you won your own personal life UCL that could be any any area of your life that makes your entire family, neighbours, extended feel proud of you?

I really don't get why people focus too much on others and ignore their own life subtly.

Baba you need help, see wetin u turn this matter into

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by Koryc: 11:03am On May 20, 2021
Correct
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries by iamimohtal(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to a legend...went out to get a bag of pure water n dm tell me say na 300 a bag and #30 for one n #50 for two..
I no get strength to talk much bcoz dt talk still de pain me..

Boss, same here in Uyo 1 satchet nah ₦20, the tin tire me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucas Torreira In Tears As Chelsea Win Europa League Final (Photos) / Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling / Ahmad Ahmad Wins CAF Presidential Election, Beating Issa Hayatou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.