Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,423 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) (40423 Views)

Femi Otedola’s Celebrates Christmas With 89-Year-Old Mother Lady Doja (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Kingluqman(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2021
Arole Oodua!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Person2person(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2021
Oohk
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by rayray2020(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kVkUCS9kzY

CHECK OUT THIS DOPE AFRO BEAT
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Heavensent01(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2021
Ooni of Ife should be made Ooni of Lagos or Ooni of visitation

no respect to that kingship title, this lady doja should be visiting you in your palace regardless of your age and not the other way round

even Riliwan Akinolu is not this soft to see, I'm highly disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by jneutron4000: 3:02pm On May 20, 2021
Tyranny:
What kind of visitation our man's payin' that oldie? We've got a lot to do...

anybody else hungry?
Ooni was actually at Epe for the celebration with the Oba Alara of Ilara at the Odun Kilajolu in Epe as the Yoruba head of state so it no big deal he paid her a visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IkwKrHKEFE

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Olagadget: 3:46pm On May 20, 2021
I need a private investigator to catch a scammer, how good are you?
stunnert:
Mama herself, always humble and jovial

Contact me if you need a private investigator
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2021
Old money
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Adex0907(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2021
So otedola father was a governor. Wow interesting
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Simbrixton(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2021
PussyKing:
One of the most useless kings ever in Nigeria.

If you want to argue, now tell me what is his work
obi of onitsha na bini man ur remaining kings na Igala migrants

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Simbrixton(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2021
Kingluqman:
Arole Oodua!!!!
lokyo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Simbrixton(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2021
DeepSight:
This man is sooooo un-Ooni-like.

Completely lacking in any sense of, or demeanor of royalty.
ode

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by klawaaa: 4:56pm On May 20, 2021
I don't know how this man became the Ooni of Ife. Tinubu/APC really destroyed alot of Yoruba cultural values!
DeepSight:
This man is sooooo un-Ooni-like.

Completely lacking in any sense of, or demeanor of royalty.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2021
Nice one.... good one from the Ooni of ife.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by DeepSight(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2021
Simbrixton:
ode

Perhaps you are too young to know what an Ooni should be like.

This Ooni is unfit - an Ooni who is an itinerant nomad, roving up and down visiting everyone. You should know that people go to the Ooni and not the other way round.

An Ooni who has the countenance of a vulcanizer or mechanic.

An Ooni who probably paid cash for the throne.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Hawkler: 5:43pm On May 20, 2021
[It seem your family never knew you are going insane ]

If you want to argue, now tell me what is his work[/quote]
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by stunnert(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2021
More than good. Drop a detail
Olagadget:
I need a private investigator to catch a scammer, how good are you?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Ijaya123: 6:27pm On May 20, 2021
I don't understand.

Is it the Ooni that should visit people or the people that should visit the Ooni?

Something doesn't seem right here.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Simbrixton(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2021
DeepSight:

Perhaps you are too young to know what an Ooni should be like.

This Ooni is unfit - an Ooni who is an itinerant nomad, roving up and down visiting everyone. You should know that people go to the Ooni and not the other way round.

An Ooni who has the countenance of a vulcanizer or mechanic.

An Ooni who probably paid cash for the throne.
igbo pipo sef
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Simbrixton(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2021
Ijaya123:
I don't understand.

Is it the Ooni that should visit people or the people that should visit the Ooni?

Something doesn't seem right here.
pipo like u should investigate more
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by ekestic1976(f): 9:54pm On May 20, 2021
obembet:
Charity begin at home.. only God know how many times u have insult your biological father.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by davidque: 10:00pm On May 20, 2021
Heavensent01:
Ooni of Ife should be made Ooni of Lagos or Ooni of visitation

no respect to that kingship title, this lady doja should be visiting you in your palace regardless of your age and not the other way round

even Riliwan Akinolu is not this soft to see, I'm highly disappointed

Fortunately for him, he doesn't need your approval or admiration for anything. Keep your useless disappointed to yourself. Youths just mouth off with out any sensible preceding thought process. He honoured a major event and then visited a prominent member of the society. But to you he should be an arrogant king that visits no one and forces all to visit him. shioor!!!!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Heavensent01(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2021
davidque:

Fortunately for him, he doesn't need your approval or admiration for anything. Keep your useless disappointed to yourself. Youths just mouth off with out any sensible preceding thought process. He honoured a major event and then visited a prominent member of the society. But to you he should be an arrogant king that visits no one and forces all to visit him. shioor!!!!!!

which event took him to asorock after Yoruba were at the receiving end of these bunch of ragtag herdsmen

I doubt if they do your naming ceremony, something is telling me you're born in the market square
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by calcal: 12:26am On May 21, 2021
"Thou shall not do a favor to the rich because they are rich"
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Hotshisha: 5:42am On May 21, 2021
PussyKing:

If you want to argue, now tell me what is his work

Real estate investor in lagos

Hotel and resort owner in lagos and Osun

King of Ife...

You that you are very useful what is your own work
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2021
He's a simple monarch, he does not discriminate and relate with only his friends but relate with everyone.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2021
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) / Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.