Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! (89604 Views)

What Currency Has The Least Value Currently In The World Market? / Naira Has Finished Me! / Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by melodyisaac: 6:20pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by pretydiva(f): 6:20pm On May 20, 2021
You win some you loose some. That's life's lesson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On May 20, 2021
Wàhálà be like doge, wey dey find safemoon........ cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by luminouz(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Lekmusic: 6:22pm On May 20, 2021
Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Yankee101: 6:22pm On May 20, 2021
Buy stocks not crypto

Fast money goes fast

There's no underlying value in crypto currency

Gold and silver have physical uses, crypto has none

Go for long term returns not MMM style cos crypto is basically a pyramid scheme

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Ekpekus(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2021
grin
Crypto didn't finish you, what did was lack of knowledge.
Whatever you are investing in, always do your due diligence before investing.
Another rule of thumb is: NEVER invest what you can not afford to lose.
Again, investment is not a get rich quick platform. It takes time and a lot of patience with some upside and downside.
Finally, for crypto matter, buying the dip is good IF you have done your analysis and put into consideration the fundamentals and not only the technical analysis.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by fergieboy: 6:23pm On May 20, 2021
That’s means you sold

You only loose when you panicked and sale

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by kambili999(f): 6:23pm On May 20, 2021
chatinent:
It has finished you.

You still want to invest.

How old is this witchcraft!
grin nairalanders won't kill me with laughter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Princewill1(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2021
Real financial education are not taught in schools today. So therefore many university graduates in the world today are financially uneducated talk less of non graduates.

I remember severally posting here on Nairaland that crypto-currencies doesn't have intrinsic value... that your money will surely got burnt if you invest in crypto. I even opened a thread about Warren Buffet warning people against crypto-currencies.

Crypto is only good for moving illegal money from one point to another without govt knowledge. Just only that nothing else.

I never knew billionaire Elon Musk was this financially uneducated until he invested heavily in crypto. Your inventions and innovations can make you a billionaire but being financially literate is a different thing altogether.

Crypto-currencies will not exist in 10 years time because it doesn't have intrinsic value and also it is suffering from acceptance from government authorities all across the globe.

Government rejections will make it not to stand as a legal tender thereby causing the boom to burst.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by 79733139(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2021
Learn an IT skill. Leave crypto and sports betting alone.

Failure44:
Damn Elon musk and china for almost sending me to my early grave.

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

Do i invest the little i have in crypto with the Hope's it goes back up
Advice needed am badly hurt and confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Heterodox(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2021
Olamyyde:

Please read up on Blockchain technology and the whitepaper of cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or cardano and stop saying trash. The main point of cryptocurrency is decentralization and elimination of the middleman. Bitcoin will never trade below $10k again as long as nothing like a world war happens.
Don't use the world NEVER in crypto.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by GENES11S: 6:24pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

In life, you should never invest money you can not afford to lose.

You dont know how you are going to survive? Why are u using money meant for school to gamble or do crypto. Why must we always do things the wrong way in this country?.

People who do this things does them with their spare money not their life savings. You need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by meobizy(f): 6:24pm On May 20, 2021
Fake story of the week.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Angrygoat: 6:25pm On May 20, 2021
My own dropped from 7k to 3700. Well am not bothered. Chin no level. Na china get btc. Abegi. It will always bounce back within months or weeks

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by bamasite2: 6:25pm On May 20, 2021
That's part of life!
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by GeneralPula: 6:25pm On May 20, 2021
This is the time to purchase more btc..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2021
Shut the Bleep up! Who send you to go into what you do not understand?. You see boys cashing out, you too wan cashout osho free money. You know how many heartbreaks we have suffered.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Jh0wsef(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2021
Kai.

Whatever is the situation right now? please don't trade in a hurry and fall victim to scammers!

Trade Safe, Trade with Iyke Giftcards.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by deavicky(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:

advice from here?. Many people here doesn't know how crypto currency works and u want to seek advice from us. Go to who advised you from the beginning he might have advice for you. As for us, I'm now speaking on behalf of every Nairalander you didn't ask us for our advice before u started, now we lack advice for you.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Yankee101: 6:26pm On May 20, 2021
This is only china, wait until the UK, EU and finally the US pull the plug. You won't even be able to sell your crypto cos it will be absolutely worthless

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Ekpekus(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Between now and August 2021, Bitcoin will be trading below $3500. I've done my personal analysis with the daily, weekly and monthly charts. Mehn! The coming months are gonna be hell.

Don't just take my words for it. Just keep on investing/continue to buy the deep till around August. An August visitor is on the way grin

Buy the dip and see the deep digging deeper grin grin

I don't invest in crypto for a good reason. I invest in stocks, stock indices and forex, but not crypto. Crypto has no intrinsic value!

Tell me, what's the yardstick for determining the value of cryptocurrencies? Unlike stocks and forex (don't even compare crypto to stocks/forex), you just keep your (fake) digital money somewhere, hoping for your account to swell up. And that's why it's easy for even an individual like Elon Musk to manipulate the market.

Confirm red blood will continue to flow guys grin grin grin

Warren Buffett, one time world's richest man warned you guys, you took him for an idiot and a total ignoramus. Una never see sumchin.
Let's see you chart...
There are many supports to break before falling. It would fall but to 3500 nah... it should retest a solid support around the 20k- 25k markings

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by adonaimart(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2021
First rule; trade with money you can afford to lose.
Secondly; don't use feeding money for trading; the trade sef go deny you. Trade with sense and responsibility.
Learn how to trade and make profit whether trade is up, down and sideways..na my way be dat....
I can show anyone if you want and its very possible..

Check my signature; don't think you owe your boss anything. Once the job doesn't fit with your professional goals, bros Japa!!! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by KevinDein: 6:27pm On May 20, 2021
You don't sell your coins you don't lose anything. Keep them, they'll surely rise again.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by stunnert(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2021
Relax crypto will bounce back

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by stunnert(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2021
Relax crypto will bounce back grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by A305: 6:28pm On May 20, 2021
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." - John Maynard Keynes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by AuroraBrls: 6:28pm On May 20, 2021
chatinent:
It has finished you.

You still want to invest.

How old is this witchcraft!

It's as Old as Adam and Eve.

It's called greed.

They call it calculated and intelligent risk taking.

What they don't know is that intelligent-responsible-worst-case-scenario-combination-punting with zero room for greed and sentiment is way better than any crypto or ponzi.

Crypto this and that. It's all tushed Ponzi. Go ask Prof Chuks Soludo, Thomas Piketty or Jeffrey Sachs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by EmekaBlue(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2021
You gatta know when to runaway
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 20, 2021
Lol
This one used his life savings to trade

Learn how to trade stocks and other algorithm trading
There are many ways to earn online bro

Same stuff that finished you. Made millions for me yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by cbrezy(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2021
You Broke the first rule of Trading. lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.