Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! (89594 Views)

What Currency Has The Least Value Currently In The World Market? / Naira Has Finished Me! / Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by femmyapson(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2021
imagrg:
I fell from $864 to $53 in Shi*t coin trade. I think it's like Ponzi.
Which platform can i but the shitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Cashalhaji: 10:29am On May 21, 2021
Funny dude
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Elliott896(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2021
I think u should take a break from the crypto markets and try to calm yourself. In these markets hope can be just as bad as fear and greed. If you do decide to invest again, try going into spot and avoid futures trading and DO NOT invest with money you can't afford to lose. Also now could be a good time to learn more about the market and trading psychology as it will be very helpful if you dp decide to get back in
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Yankee101: 11:27am On May 21, 2021
Have you heard of Biden seeking to increase taxes to cover the extra spending?

Taxing the rich, capital markets and even crypto? That it can be done does not mean it is being done. That's a theoretical premise. Ever heard of inflation? When Obaseki said CBN printed money to share, did you see how the government went crazy? It's not an economical sound action to print unlimited money. Even the US is borrowing from it's feds (like naija covid-19 assistance to states) and must be paid back. It's not air money like crypto.

10k dogecoin is continuously being mined per time. Into infinity. Akon wants to set up his own crypto. Several peeps want to. So where is the limit?

Farki:

Dollars are infinite, bank notes can be created in infinite supply and can be printed on a whim.

https://www.cityam.com/almost-a-fifth-of-all-us-dollars-were-created-this-year/

Just look at this man who is the president of his state's federal reserve saying there is no limit to the amount of cash the federal reserve can print.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUrlNHTxuJM

With Dogecoin the rewards from mining are halved frequently and a hard limit can be implemented. As of right now the supply of dogecoin can not double for the next 20 years and everyone is aware of this. If there was any manipulation everyone would see it, unlike with dollars where the government can print hundreds of billions overnight to create the illusion of growth.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by stanley000: 12:34pm On May 21, 2021
WUdec:

Don't even bother. Its just another nairaland member paid to write stories to gather up views. I wouldn't take the post serious if i were you.

Check the pattern. It always ends up with a question and starts with a basic story connected to current trends. Just to keep people talking
lol i knew it and since i ve stopped taking this fairy tales stories serious. So the so called writers that claim they make dollars writing this is what they do, writing fake stories daily for views. Tomorrow we will see another story "my wife has a dxck and mine has disappeared, what do i do" lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Konquest: 1:28pm On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Between now and August 2021, Bitcoin will be trading below $3500. I've done my personal analysis with the daily, weekly and monthly charts. Mehn! The coming months are gonna be hell.

Don't just take my words for it. Just keep on investing/continue to buy the deep till around August. An August visitor is on the way grin

Buy the dip and see the deep digging deeper grin grin

I don't invest in crypto for a good reason. I invest in stocks, stock indices and forex, but not crypto. Crypto has no intrinsic value!

Tell me, what's the yardstick for determining the value of cryptocurrencies? Unlike stocks and forex (don't even compare crypto to stocks/forex), you just keep your (fake) digital money somewhere, hoping for your account to swell up. And that's why it's easy for even an individual like Elon Musk to manipulate the market.

Confirm red blood will continue to flow guys grin grin grin

Warren Buffett, one time world's richest man warned you guys, you took him for an idiot and a total ignoramus. Una never see sumchin.
Well said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 21, 2021
stanley000:
lol i knew it and since i ve stopped taking this fairy tales stories serious. So the so called writers that claim they make dollars writing this is what they do, writing fake stories daily for views. Tomorrow we will see another story "my wife has a dxck and mine has disappeared, what do i do" lol

Hahahahhahah
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by danilho(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2021
Sharp drop in the price of bitcoin is enough to cause panic for investors, most especially got those that just invested in it of recent, but for those that have be into for a long are still in profit zone. Though we don't know what the future holds for bitcoin and the likes, which is a big concern for all investors

As for the guy leaving sport betting, it is because he does not understand the scope of betting. 99% of bettors just gamble with their money, following their instinct or their emotion, while some fall for some scammers claiming they have fixed games.

Honesty, sport trading is one of the most profitable business that bring in cool cash if you know how it works. All that is needed is a genuine and reliable source of tips and then a staking strategy that guarantees profit every month. Test runs your staking strategy to ensure it will give you good profit even if the source results for the month is not so good. You need a good blueprint to follow.

Here is what a certain genuine and reliable source, using a certain staking strategy achieved in the past three month.
100k returned 468k in February.
100k returned 570k in March.
100k returned 482k in April.

Though, May 2021 has not been so good, as at yesterday 20th of May, 100k would have returned just 130K, though I still believe that 100k would return nothing less that 200k at the end of the month.

May hasn't be great compared to past month because by the 20th day of the month 100k would have returned nothing less than 250k. I can only judge the source performance May 2021 when the month end.

Though it is better to do it as a group. If it is just one person, subscription fee for the tips will gulp a large part of the profit made.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by maiquel: 3:22pm On May 21, 2021
Cyoung4real:

Hi bro, please I need your help seriously. Can I have your WhatsApp number please.
I replied you, dnnno If you got my mail

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by maiquel: 3:24pm On May 21, 2021
danilho:
Sharp drop in the price of bitcoin is enough to cause panic for investors, most especially got those that just invested in it of recent, but for those that have be into for a long are still in profit zone. Though we don't know what the future holds for bitcoin and the likes, which is a big concern for all investors

As for the guy leaving sport betting, it is because he does not understand the scope of betting. 99% of bettors just gamble with their money, following their instinct or their emotion, while some fall for some scammers claiming they have fixed games.

Honesty, sport trading is one of the most profitable business that bring in cool cash if you know how it works. All that is needed is a genuine and reliable source of tips and then a staking strategy that guarantees profit every month. Test runs your staking strategy to ensure it will give you good profit even if the source results for the month is not so good. You need a good blueprint to follow.

Here is what a certain genuine and reliable source, using a certain staking strategy achieved in the past three month.

Though, May 2021 has not been so good, as at yesterday 20th of May, 100k would have returned just 130K, though I still believe that 100k would return nothing less that 200k at the end of the month.

May hasn't be great compared to past month because by the 20th day of the month 100k would have returned nothing less than 250k. I can only judge the source performance May 2021 when the month end.

Though it is better to do it as a group. If it is just one person, subscription fee for the tips will gulp a large part of the profit made.

omo! Salute!!! You're my kind.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by IRALIFE(f): 3:36pm On May 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
The volatility of crypto makes trading a full time job

It doesn't have to be. I can show you a platform where trading will be done for you. You just log in to check your profits.
It is confirmed and very open.

If interested, you could send a PM for more details.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by ViVaMadrid: 3:45pm On May 21, 2021
danilho:

Show us your bookmaker balance and transactions, and not spreadsheet

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by danilho(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2021
maiquel:

omo! Salute!!! You're my kind.

My email is jaydan.daniel@gmail.com
You can also call or WhatsApp me on zero eight zero 73770177
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by danilho(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2021
maiquel:

I replied you, dnnno If you got my mail

I will check my email and get back to you. You can call or WhatsApp me on zero eight zero 73770177

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by maasoap(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2021
jedisco:

Where does the value of the naira in your pocket come from?
The value of almost everything you see around you is embedded in the price people are willing to pay for it. No material asset has an 'intrinsic value'

Money has value, crypto currency becomes useless like P in psychology the moment no one is willing to buy. You don't advertise money, you don't look for who will buy money. It is a store of value, medium of exchange, legal tender and relatively stable.
The two are in no way comparable!

Check the picture below and see the scam, only in 2021 alone! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by danilho(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2021
ViVaMadrid:

Show us your bookmaker balance and transactions, and not spreadsheet

I understand you bro, though I haven't place serious bets in recent time because I can't make payment for tips due to PayPal placing a spending limit on my PayPal account.
They said I have exceed my spending limit. Some one here on nairaland has helped me to solve the PayPal issue. Another reason I have not placed bet in recent time is because trying to raise more fund, like I said it is easier for a group of persons, because for one person a large part of the profit made will go into subscription for the tips. As for the balance you requested, I have deleted some of the screenshots.
check here for the thread I opened earlier this year, you will see some of the tickets and the balance then
https://www.nairaland.com/6425638/make-good-profit-basketball-football

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by ViVaMadrid: 6:24pm On May 21, 2021
danilho:

I understand you bro, though I haven't place serious bets in recent time because I can't make payment for tips due to PayPal placing a spending limit on my PayPal account.
They said I have exceed my spending limit. Some one here on nairaland has helped me to solve the PayPal issue. Another reason I have not placed bet in recent time is because trying to raise more fund, like I said it is easier for a group of persons, because for one person a large part of the profit made will go into subscription for the tips. As for the balance you requested, I have deleted some of the screenshots.
check here for the thread I opened earlier this year, you will see some of the tickets and the balance then
https://www.nairaland.com/6425638/make-good-profit-basketball-football

Those big sums you talked about in your previous post are not in that your thread, so no proof. Since you make so much as purported why then do you have a shortage of cash? Keep multiplying

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by mosefin19(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2021
topboss:

GUY, THIS IS A VERY RISKY ADVICE.

WAT IF THE COIN CRASH TO 1K OR 5K?

BITCOIN CAN RISE LIKE GARRI, IT FALLS EVEN FASTER.

So u advising him to withdraw all at loss... if he sabi trade he can keep all on usdt stable coin till d market balance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Said21: 8:41pm On May 21, 2021

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by darediamond(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2021
Traders Who Engage In Crypto Trading Like It Is Done In FOREX Will Smile For A Time But Later Cry.

Tell Me Why Would You Engage In Futures and Leverage With All The Freedom Cryptocurrency Is All About In The Always GOLDEN SPOT TRADING?

To Make Matter Worse, THESE GREEDY TRADERS USE THOSE 2 OLD TIME PRIMARY INDICATORS namely TECH AND FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS Instead of Stepping Up there games by utilizing any of the NEW ERA INDICATORS that Correctly tell you when to Buy and Sell. This is exactly what I am Using. I give no damn about Elon, China and the so called Big Whales all these amateurs do tall about. See you do not even NEED TO KNOW HOW TO INTERPRET CANDEL PATTERNS AND FORMATIONS ANYMORE.

CrytoTrading is NOT A SIDE HUSTLE, IT IS A JOB YOU CAN DEPEND ON SOLELY BUT ONLY IF YOU WILL PLAY BY THE RULES.

IN CRYPTO TRADING, EVERYONE IS A WINNER but only when you TRADE ALONG THE TREND not merely the Price.

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by danilho(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2021
ViVaMadrid:

Those big sums you talked about in your previous post are not in that your thread, so no proof. Since you make so much as purported why then do you have a shortage of cash? Keep multiplying

I really don't like doing too much to convince people.
Did you read the previous thread till the end?
I don't like keeping screenshots of bet transaction for long and I don't like posting the balance, most especially for sportybet account because sportybet level of security is not as strong as bet9ja or betking.

As for the shortage of cash, I had issue making payment for tips because paypal said I have spent more than my limit, so I couldn't make payment for tips and I couldn't not place bets to make some more cash. Though the paypal issue has been resolved

Remembered I said it easier for a group of persons, that payment of subscription for the tips will gulp large part of the profit if it is one person that is involve.

Attached below are some of the screenshots for transaction on my sportybet account. And email alert of withdrawal made from the sportybet account to my GT bank account

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by darediamond(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2021
maasoap:

Money has value, crypto currency becomes useless like P in psychology the moment no one is willing to buy. You don't advertise money, you don't look for who will buy money. It is a store of value, medium of exchange, legal tender and relatively stable.
The two are in no way comparable!

Check the picture below and see the scam, only in 2021 alone! Haba!
No Crypto Is Not A SCAM. It as come to Liberate us all Globally from the grip of powers that be.

How I wish I can speak with you live on air.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Konquest: 2:38am On May 22, 2021
Yankee101:
Buy stocks not crypto

Fast money goes fast

There's no underlying value in crypto currency

Gold and silver have physical uses, crypto has none

Go for long term returns not MMM style cos crypto is basically a pyramid scheme
Word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by fleksy: 8:38am On May 22, 2021
You can get back your fortunes on Crypto. sh*t happens...

Thinking of what to do to make money online?

Go watch this free webinar made by a fellow Nigerian that has made 200million within just 6months. He bares it all in this free WEBINAR.

It's a 13 minute video that you can watch on your mobile device or laptop. This is bound to change your life. click the link below to get started.

https://sites.google.com/view/the-7figure-business-module/home
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by gambit25: 3:12pm On May 22, 2021
tonididdy:

What you lots don't understand is this top dogs work with the government of countries to create massive awareness of these Ponzi schemes.
You get involved... So involved and Walla, govt says it bans all blablabla.
Top dogs and govt share profit.
... And the circle continues with no one to hold accountable for losses.

This is worse than bet9ja

Yeah bro you are on a whole different level of crazy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by lkdolz(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2021
Olamyyde:

Please read up on Blockchain technology and the whitepaper of cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or cardano and stop saying trash. The main point of cryptocurrency is decentralization and elimination of the middleman. Bitcoin will never trade below $10k again as long as nothing like a world war happens.

Never say never when it comes to investment either on the negative or positive side.

There is an occurrence in the investment space called 'Black Swan' which is an unexpected event of great magnitude and consequences. It sometimes happen.

Though like you said for Bitcoin to trade below $10k is truly an outlier probability.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by maasoap(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2021
darediamond:

No Crypto Is Not A SCAM. It as come to Liberate us all Globally from the grip of powers that be.

How I wish I can speak with you live on air.

I could clearly see how that liberation is working against many participants in the investments of crypto right now. That includes the new set of people who are alleged to be pulling rugs under the feet of investors. Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2021
darediamond:
Traders Who Engage In Crypto Trading Like It Is Done In FOREX Will Smile For A Time But Later Cry.

Tell Me Why Would You Engage In Futures and Leverage With All The Freedom Cryptocurrency Is All About In The Always GOLDEN SPOT TRADING?

To Make Matter Worse, THESE GREEDY TRADERS USE THOSE 2 OLD TIME PRIMARY INDICATORS namely TECH AND FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS Instead of Stepping Up there games by utilizing any of the NEW ERA INDICATORS that Correctly tell you when to Buy and Sell. This is exactly what I am Using. I give no damn about Elon, China and the so called Big Whales all these amateurs do tall about. See you do not even NEED TO KNOW HOW TO INTERPRET CANDEL PATTERNS AND FORMATIONS ANYMORE.

CrytoTrading is NOT A SIDE HUSTLE, IT IS A JOB YOU CAN DEPEND ON SOLELY BUT ONLY IF YOU WILL PLAY BY THE RULES.

IN CRYPTO TRADING, EVERYONE IS A WINNER but only when you TRADE ALONG THE TREND not merely the Price.

Very far from reality and truth, everyone can't be winner. As long as the value goes up and down, there will always be losers.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by danilho(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2021
ViVaMadrid:

How far bro, is your question answered. It is good to seek clarification.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by darediamond(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2021
maasoap:

I could clearly see how that liberation is working against many participants in the investments of crypto right now. That includes the new set of people who are alleged to be pulling rugs under the feet of investors. Lol

The main reason why Crypto was launched is to provide true cashless exchange of goods and services and it is still living up to that main purpose till day. It is just that the Powers that be hate any invention that would stop you and I as part of Global COMMONS, from being the modern day SLAVE.

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by darediamond(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2021
maasoap:

Very far from reality and truth, everyone can't be winner. As long as the value goes up and down, there will always be losers.

Crypto is Not FIAT nor Forex where Traders are deliberately Manupulated.

In crypto, you can do without the bottlenecks in FIAT FOREX and still make massive profit.

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by ViVaMadrid: 6:44pm On May 23, 2021
danilho:

How far bro, is your question answered. It is good to seek clarification.

I got no further reply(s) from him

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.