Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Barbed Wire Area Of Alpha Beach Is A Criminals Den - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barbed Wire Area Of Alpha Beach Is A Criminals Den (400 Views)

Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Two Poachers Caught While Tracking A Hyena To Their Den In Bauchi State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barbed Wire Area Of Alpha Beach Is A Criminals Den by dederocs(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2021
Lots of criminals rob around Lekki to Chevron axis, and run into this barbed wire ghetto area of Alpha beach road, down the road Admiralty estate is. Lagos state government and the local government chairman of Alpha beach area, and the Nigerian Police must mobilize and chase out these illegal occupants. The area breeds armed robbers, as lots of people have reported being robbed, and the criminals speeding into barbed wire ghetto, alpha beach. Commissioner of police do take note. Unoccupied buildings must be sealed, fenced and locked, lots of criminals and urchins illegally occupy the abandoned old buildings close to the Alpha beach. Police should constantly raid these areas, a girl I met there, was bragging that boys openly display guns there.

(1) (Reply)

How Car Snatchers Were Arrested In Ogun Hospital After Road Crash / Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Captured In Cotonou / Watch Moment Unknown Nigeria Police Unit Shoot In The Air, Abduct Victim In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.